Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt it be sweet, that LE finds the 3 Amigo's shopping at Costco and or DM using his CC to purchase the items, even if they dont have video.
hahaha
just saying imo

I had thought something similar in that you do have to show your membership card. Are you saying costco doesn't have security videos?

Thing that surprised me when I looked at the pics up-thread was that the fields are still corn stubble from last year. Most farmers have already started tilling / planting, unless whoever was coming in was going to do zero-till inputs.

Our fields are still corn stubble. For 2 weeks the farmers have been planting corn where the beans were last year. When they are done, they'll till and plant beans where the corn was last year.

AMD is the name of a computer hardware manufacturer that makes CPUs and video cards. Based on the appearance of this online name on a site dedicated to 'overclocking' (something that is frequently done with CPUs, and AMD CPUs in particular), I think that is where the AMD comes from. (The profile on the computer-related site lists Ontario as the location.)

There is a FB group called Ninjaboys and yesterday I found one of the France friends says his occupation is Ninjaboy. (Don't have it memorized.)

I had thought something similar in that you do have to show your membership card. Are you saying costco doesn't have security videos?
No, in case LE cant locate video, or they have erased it, etc. DM's CC listing all those items in that pic, would show, they were still chummy with each other.

Exactly.

LE did not note they found his car today. Perhaps at 2:30. Will be interested to hear about the chain of evidence - what little they can reveal publicly. They have not named other POI or suspects, though if you have followed these threads, it is obvious there are others involved. LE will use the fact of who actually 'pulled the proverbial trigger' in getting this group to turn on each other, cut deals, etc. This is still a high stakes, far from over investigation by Hamilton Police. My bet is that suspects are already talking and may have been for days. The best deal one of them will get is negotiating what penitentiary they go to for the next 25 years.

The thing about criminals is they are always more stupid than they, themselves, think. They always think they can stay two steps ahead LE and will only admit to themselves they have been caught in their own tangle of mistakes long after they should. Millard and his flunkies were always going to get caught by LE in some type of illicit activity. It is just terribly sad it was the murder of a good man just trying to sell his truck.

IMO from the information we have, these criminal's mistake was throwing Tim's cellphone out the window. Without that I'm not sure if the investigation would be as far as it is, unless the Etobicoke dude came forward without the prompting of the LE contacting him. I think it was he that identified the tattoo.

Sigh.. Woke up and pressed the refresh button to find FOUND DECEASED in the title of the thread. Just got caught up..

I wish I could do some vigilante style justice on this piece of dirt, hopefully the legal system will do its job, and do it swiftly.

RIP Tim Bosma.. A devastating loss for his family and the community

DM still have 11 people in his FB
interesting that one of the favorite shows that he likes is "Dexter "

{The name of the family friend is wrong. Or not the admin of the "official site". And I want to once again bring up a previous comment made about this person working out of the waterloo airport. Coincidence? This person also teaches flight school. Did anyone else notice on AM's fb that the one pic said something about flight school? Please tell me I am not the only person who has noticed these things...
}

I did notice that but also I believe there was photos on his personal site of him and TB in a plane together might be wrong though[/QUOTE]

Yes you are correct. I just checked facebook photos and a pic of him and TB. Caption says his name.

No, in case LE cant locate video, or they have erased it, etc. DM's CC listing all those items in that pic, would show, they were still chummy with each other.

Even if Costco doesnt have video, the membership card shows all purchases made for as far back as a year I believe. I have taken things back to Costco and they dont need a receipt, just your membership # and they can access your purchase history

Wouldnt it be sweet, that LE finds the 3 Amigo's shopping at Costco and or DM using his CC to purchase the items, even if they dont have video.
hahaha
just saying imo

I honestly think the best spot to check would be the Campbells Soup Outlet Stores, seeing that it was all Campbells products, goldfish, chunky soup, v8 splash etc.

There is a factory in Etobicoke.... 60 Birmingham St,
Toronto ON, M8V 2B8

}

I did notice that but also I believe there was photos on his personal site of him and TB in a plane together might be wrong though

Yes you are correct. I just checked facebook photos and a pic of him and TB. Caption says his name.[/QUOTE]

So, I am not implying they had anything to do with it but is it possible that DM and TB's paths have crossed, or one of the other two?

SS is much older than these kids and he refers to DM as his boss, not his friend. He also appears very rarely in the many photographs on AM's page.

I think its easy to look at this guy's appearance and think 'yeah, criminal type' but in truth that would make everybody I ever worked with at the welding shop 'criminal types'......

I actually think that if SS is involved that he is probably the first one to have gone to the police with information.
I don't know why, but I feel like this guy is just a working class joe, who has a family to take care of, and probably has a conscience.
I could be WAY off base of course, but I think if he was involved he was NOT the instigator in any of it.
I think he may have wanted to fit in with DM and AM, but never really did, and was used by them when they needed him for something.
And for what it's worth, I don't think he looks at all like "the criminal type". :)

IMO from the information we have, these criminal's mistake was throwing Tim's cellphone out the window. Without that I'm not sure if the investigation would be as far as it is, unless the Etobicoke dude came forward without the prompting of the LE contacting him. I think it was he that identified the tattoo.

Pretty sure they were pulling phone records before TB's cell phone was located. On my phone so I don't want to look for a link. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong!

well, ladies and gents, we have all prayed, hoped, and thought so hard. now that Tim has been found, our job is not over. we HAVE to work for justice for him and his dear family. i know if he had the opportunity to help someone who needed it, he would. he was a stand up guy. here's our chance to help. everyone has done an AMAZING job so far. this is some of the best sleuthing i've ever seen here at WS. so proud of yall!

Rest in Peace Tim. know that your little family is receiving the love and protection that they so deserve and justice will be achieved in this case. i believe that with every ounce of my soul. this world will miss your kindness & i'm so sorry to say good-bye to such a hard-working man. sorry you were taken from us, and your beautiful family, so soon.

Fly high with the angels.

:rose:

I see Tim is wearing the steel engineers ring on his pinky. Not that it means anything in particular related to this case, its just something I hadn't heard about him previously.

What does that mean?

All Canadian graduate engineers receive a special iron ring upon graduation from University, to be worn on the little finger of the working hand. Originally these were supposedly made from the steel from a bridge that fell down in Quebec due to faulty design, but they're now made of stainless steel. (The old ones would leave a rust stain on your finger after a night of drinking after receiving the ring.) Just Google "iron ring" for the whole story.

Maybe thy planned on kidnapping Tim for a ransom or other reason, and keeping him alive ( food stash) but something went wrong and they accidentally killed him.

Are you guys saying there's a picture of Dellen and Tim together in a plane?

Does anyone know a good site to listen to the 2:30 news conference on a iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019