Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference 4 to 9 months makes....

He said the airport is not that far off from the financial break-even point, and there are plans in the works to make the facility bigger and better. Three new hangars have gone up in the past year, for Millard Air, IP Aviation and Waterloo Aviation. Millard Air owns the largest of them, a 50,000-square-foot facility at the northwest corner of the airport. Company president Wayne Millard told Canadian Skies that after its lease expired at Toronto’s Pearson Airport, the company looked around for a new home and landed in Waterloo.

“Geographically, the airport is well situated because it’s close to Toronto,” said Millard. “Also, we chose to come here because it’s nice to deal with an airport authority that understands aviation operations. Chris Wood looks at things through the eyes of an operator as well as those of an airport manager.”

Millard Air will employ 40 to 90 people and will provide heavy aircraft maintenance, beginning with Boeing 737s and eventually progressing to Airbus A320s and Boeing 757s. The company is awaiting its AMO (approved maintenance organization) certification from Transport Canada, but Millard hopes to be up and running by the beginning of November.

http://skiesmag.com/news/articles/17044-built-for-bigger.html

I'm also a newbie to this site.

First, I want to express how horrified and saddened I am at the way this case has unfolded. My heartfelt sympathies to the entire Bosma family, no one should have to go through something like this.

Some of you have been questioning the reasons why DM may have purchased the farm. In the facebook profile of BM who seems to be a friend/relative living in France (was also linked to AMs profile), there is an album of photos from a trip to Canada in 2011. There are several photos of people engaged in paintball, which could be one theory.

However, photo 69 jumps out at me. IMO it appears to be a photo of a field of pot plants being illumintated by the headlights of a vehicle. It is posted right after one showing what appears to be the KW hangar and airport, which could indicate it was taken around the same time they were in that area.

Can anyone else weigh in on this? I'm not 100% certain that is what the photo is showing, but it seems like a rather odd photo to post in the album otherwise.

Thing that surprised me when I looked at the pics up-thread was that the fields are still corn stubble from last year. Most farmers have already started tilling / planting, unless whoever was coming in was going to do zero-till inputs.

Many farmers, if they have enough land to work, will alternate the fields they grow crops in. This allows the land to replenish and rest for a year or more if they are able.

Further to my last post about an AM who is a cop that is going to trial on sex assault, If that AM is the AM that is associated with DM Perhaps that is why his facebook went down as well. He knew he was going to court today and the media may be googling him once again. It may also explain why no Twitter posts after Novemember 2012, as his Court dates were in October and perhaps he was advised to lay low until the trial. This is all speculation, and I am not saying they are the same AM or even associated with DM in this case, but I am just pointing things out.

One thing that has been bothering me for a bit now...is why did he want to sell the truck in the first place? AND why kijiji, for that amount!!! Why not a dealer??

Usually when 'boys sell their toys' it's because of a very few reasons, financial hardship (which I don't really see being the case) wife doesn't want it around anymore, or the family is growing.
Please tell me it wasn't because the family was growing :(

I believe Sharlene is expecting, I did read that somewhere... I will try to find link.

What a gaping searing hole in the hearts of those who love Tim! There are no words to console. I hurt for them.

Wonder if HPS are looking at connections between this DM's group of car thieves and the attempted theft of Audrey Gleave's Camaro. I've always thought that the murder of AG was only due to the attempt to steal her Camaro from her garage. By the way, AG's house on Indian Trail between Ancaster and Brantford is only 25 mins from the Brantford airport and 15mins from any of the Brantford Shoppers Drug Marts where DM was apparently seen by a person on this WS board.

Although no details have been given on the second suspect....

Is it agreed by most of us that either SS or AM may very well be the second suspect?
I don't know of anyone else who could be associated with this crime based on all of our sleuthing efforts....

FYI we had AM's cousin deny that her cousin was involved in this....

Did the cousin comment on websleuths?

One thing that has been bothering me for a bit now...is why did he want to sell the truck in the first place? AND why kijiji, for that amount!!! Why not a dealer??

Usually when 'boys sell their toys' it's because of a very few reasons, financial hardship (which I don't really see being the case) wife doesn't want it around anymore, or the family is growing.
Please tell me it wasn't because the family was growing :(

Most people who sell vehicles privately do so because they will make more money on it that way, as opposed to what a dealer would pay for it - no middle man. In my circle of acquaintances, it is more common to sell privately than to trade a vehicle in at a dealership.

Since Tim was a contractor, he may have just been upgrading to a newer model. At some point, vehicles begin to need more expensive maintenance and there is a decision to make whether to invest more in it or sell it. He may have expensed out the allowable depreciation on it thru his business taxes and decided to invest in a newer truck. So, nothing in Tim's listing it on kijiji strikes me as odd at all. HTH

Further to my last post about an AM who is a cop that is going to trial on sex assault, If that AM is the AM that is associated with DM Perhaps that is why his facebook went down as well. He knew he was going to court today and the media may be googling him once again. It may also explain why no Twitter posts after Novemember 2012, as his Court dates were in October and perhaps he was advised to lay low until the trial. This is all speculation, and I am not saying they are the same AM or even associated with DM in this case, but I am just pointing things out.

The officer AM is something like 6-8 years older than the AM related to DM. the AM related to DM also has mentioned nothing of being an office, but being a plumber. i would think if he were both, he'd likely mention both on his facebook page.

i highly doubt they are the same person.

Here's why swat was in Peterborough:

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer....es-62-sex-child-*advertiser censored*-charges

I can't access any of the old FaceBook photos now...

Regarding the food photos from last week... somebody dug up info on where a cottage was. Has that tip been called in to LE?

Kijiji is as popular in Canada as Craigslist is in the U.S. I think I also read that he had it on Autotrader. Kijiji has more scammers and curbsiders, though. Selling to a dealer is about as profitable as having a vehicle hauled away to a junkyard.

The sadness that hangs over Southern Ontario today is almost palpable. There are so many tears and heavy hearts today - not only from Tim's family and friends, but from so many of us who never knew Tim, yet fervently prayed for him to be safely restored to his family. It is tragic that this good man's life was taken to satisfy nothing more than greed and the depravity of a soulless monster.

RIP, Tim Bosma. You've touched many lives in your death, and hopefully, some other young woman's much-loved husband, some other little girl's daddy, will be kept safe because that man remembers you, and realizes that in today's world, we cannot trust the stranger at our door.

So very sad.

Many farmers, if they have enough land to work, will alternate the fields they grow crops in. This allows the land to replenish and rest for a year or more if they are able.

Yes - crop rotation to avoid soil depletion, plus depending on profitability of certain crops depending on market conditions. It just seemed odd that with most farmers in S. ON already working their fields that the ones in the pics seemed untouched. Wondered if there were more to it than different crops.

this is what happens to rich kids, who got too much money to burn they do not know what to do, some continue working hard and live well other turn to crime and drugs
it seems to me that DM decided to go other way with his buddies, now lets hope they find the other two that were involved in this
RIP to Tim Bosma!!

ITA. The Billionaire boys club and Alpha dog cases comes to mind. Seems like these group types sit around drinking and drugging watching too many movies and say, Hey! we could do that! Then they plot these grandiose idiotic crimes. They never quite go the way these guys think it will.

What a horrible crime.

RIP Tim.

Sending prayers to your family and friends.

I don't know if anyone else found this... but i found a facebook event page cached that has SS commenting on. It is for a D & D United Martial Arts event. This is probably where the ninjaboy in his user name comes from; he's involved in martial arts!

I have a screengrab of it, how do I share that with you all?

Am from Ancaster and have been reading every post by you all. It hurts to think that this could have be anyone's husband/father since it seems to be so random and senseless.

RIP Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member