Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading for days. 1st post.

A couple of comments, and a theory.

1. About the girlfriend - the context was the Crown asking for an order that the accused not communicate with a long list of people. I assume, but don't know, that the girlfriend was on that list. To justify why he should be banned from talking to his girlfriend, the Crown said she might be an important witness. Don't read too much into this.

2. About the video of the 2nd vehicle - police referred to video taken near TB's home. Given how rural it is, the video is probably long distance. They're able to see a second vehicle, but not with sufficient resolution to make out what kind it is. Zooming in would just give blurry blocks of pixels.

So, my theory:

I don't think this was about the truck. I think the truck was a path to TB.

What if the suspects were engaged in illegal activity, perhaps a drug deal, when a black Ram 3500 with a For Sale sign drove by and a guy looked out at them. Or maybe that truck was parked outside somebody's girlfriend's house, and people jumped to conclusions. Whatever it was, the suspects decide they have to get that guy in the truck. They go online, looking for black Ram 3500's for sale. They go to the first guy, decide it's not him. Go to TB, decide it is him, and kill him.

This fits in many ways:

- the burner cell phone, often used by criminals, particularly drug dealers
- leaving the first truck owner unharmed
- deciding to test drive, rather than steal the truck, so that they would meet the owner
- fits better with DM having money - he could have bought the truck, but it wasn't the truck he was after

One possible scenario: they drop off the trailer somewhere (maybe the farm). Suspect 3 drives them in trailer towing vehicle to TB's house, drops them off, waits down the road. DM & suspect 2 drive by with TB in TB's truck, suspect 3 follows. TB is killed. Truck is loaded into trailer, body disposed of. Truck is much harder to get rid of. Trailer gets driven to Kleinburg while they try to figure out how to dispose of the truck. DM gets arrested based on tattoo description, others on the run or lying low, no time to dispose of the truck.

Property searches for all property related to DM begins, remains found.

I have no info other than what's public, but I think this scenario fits what we know so far.

Thoughts?

Great post, great theory.

Tim seen something he shouldn't have. His wife may not even know. This is the first theory that offers an alternative as to why they left the first guy alone.

That was the police theory at the time. I don't think police know for sure why the suspects left the first guy alone. Only the suspects would know. In my view, it's equally possible that they left him alone because he wasn't the guy they were looking for.

Well details of that specific truck were not given... If was same year? There were 2 different models of diesel engine that year... He may have had the undesirable one?

Wondering who TB first bought the truck from, because years ago a friend bought a used car and the vendor stole it from him a week later!
Did they think TB had a truck that belonged to them?
Did the big guy selling the truck in TO intimidate them with his size, or was it that the truck was not the one they thought it was, maybe that "test drive" really was a "test drive" rehearsal?

That was the police theory at the time. I don't think police know for sure why the suspects left the first guy alone. Only the suspects would know. In my view, it's equally possible that they left him alone because he wasn't the guy they were looking for.

The police narrative hasn't changed.

I hope I didnt miss this in another thread, but I just saw this story..

Kijiji says that the murder suspects would not have been able to contact Bosma through its site.
Bosma did not reveal any personal information on the site and Kijiji says that his ad did not receive any replies, information it says it has given to Hamilton police.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ind_tim_bosma_through_its_online_ad_site.html

It might mean that there were NO email replies to Tim’s Kijiji ad (i.e. email this seller for more information etc.), but there may have been “views” of the ad with TB’s cell listed. I believe it was reported that Tim listed his cell# in on-line ads per presser last Friday.

Pressers here: http://new.livestream.com/joeycoleman-ca/events/2088758

Or indeed the thugs contacted Tim via the autotrader.ca ad.

(off to catch up on DM’s lawyer’s media scrum and listen to Tim’s wife speak on either CHCH or CP24 re fund in Tim’s memory)

Yes this. You also don't get the posters actual email you use a contact form that emails the poster. From the sounds of it though noone responded to the ad or emailed him, which makes this weirder. Unless TB posted somewhere else.

From what I recall, TB posted the truck for $27,000. Most people looking to buy an expensive pickup truck would probably buy from a dealer or dealership as they would be covered under warranty, there would be payment plans/financing, and all dealer cars are safety-checked and more reliable than buying from some random person online.

I imagine TB got very few, if any responses from the online ads. Other than DM, of course.

my question is that msm reported someone contacted police about the incinerator being there, even went and took a pic..on Friday..how would this peron connect anything..Dellen was not arrested or name released until Saturday...unless police already knew who he was and started contacting properties and neighbors to question A neighbour who requested anonymity told CBC News he had given police a photograph of what he called an incinerator on a trailer that he saw on the site on Friday. He said the place where police have set up a tent is one of the locations where he saw the incinerator. Police were asked about the mobile incinerator but would not comment.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/story/2013/05/14/hamilton-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html

Oh gosh. :sick:

And thanks everyone for clearing up the cell phone thing. My mind is in a million places today and I didn't make the connection with the first "test drive" complainant. That makes sense.

I think they do, apparently he was a HUGE guy

Just heard on CP24, not exact wording, but DM's lawyer said that there is A LOT more to this story that anybody realizes or knows about yet. His client (DM) will not add to the story until the others suspects are brought into custody ... hmmm

It might mean that there were NO email replies to Tim’s Kijiji ad (i.e. email this seller for more information etc.), but there may have been “views” of the ad with TB’s cell listed. I believe it was reported that Tim listed his cell# in on-line ads per presser last Friday.

Pressers here: http://new.livestream.com/joeycoleman-ca/events/2088758

Or indeed the thugs contacted Tim via the autotrader.ca ad.

(off to catch up on DM’s lawyer’s media scrum and listen to Tim’s wife speak on either CHCH or CP24 re fund in Tim’s memory)

Here is the CHCH link: http://chch.com/home/item/13034-sharlene-bosma-to-speak

Here's a question. After the theft, DM has TB's truck and takes it to the hanger. If the recently cleared AM shows up (or any other of DM's auto buddies) to pursue their mutual hobby of rebuilding cars or prepping for the Baja, how does DM explain the new black Dodge Ram to them?

This leads me to wonder that if his buddies were not involved and had no knowledge, was DM planning on delivering TB's truck to a potential third party buyer or otherwise? Did he deliver it to that person as the completion of a deal on Monday night?

DID that third party crap their pants when they heard further details about a murder being involved and then dropped the truck back off at DM's mother's house to wash their hands of being an accessory to murder and put it all back on DM?

I'm thinking this is pretty plausible, since DM would have to know he could not explain the truck to all his peeps were it to be seen around the hanger. In other words, I am leaning to believe that maybe the truck was never meant for himself in the first place.

Yes, it has. Yesterday the police said they thought TB was targeted. Before that, they always said it was the truck.

Of course he was targeted. They were looking for an easy victim who they take out before stealing the truck.

Of course, the question is, why did the neighbour take a picture of the incinerator to begin with?

What caused the neighbour to take a picture?

Why were there more than 1 locations that the incinerator was placed? What the hell were they burning at that farm besides innocent people? I am just absolutely outraged at this case. :furious:

For all we know this isn't even an incinerator, it could just as easily be a BBQ/Smoker mounted on a trailer... I've seen these like this before used for pig roasts, and they are typically even larger than this. Perhaps it was used as an incinerator but I would hesitate in saying this is an incinerator with the sole purpose of being used to burn bodies. Just my opinion.

I just found this via google. Doubt it's anything, but found it interesting that someone who appears to have very little family has a profile on here. Maybe there are connections on here that no one knows about? Although probably already found by police. http://www.genebase.com/node/f67215b7bb

From what I recall, TB posted the truck for $27,000. Most people looking to buy an expensive pickup truck would probably buy from a dealer or dealership as they would be covered under warranty, there would be payment plans/financing, and all dealer cars are safety-checked and more reliable than buying from some random person online.

I imagine TB got very few, if any responses from the online ads. Other than DM, of course.

It was $24,000 - still a really large amount!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...s-heartfelt-mothers-day-plea/article11878916/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro