Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just my thought: if Dellen was jealous of LB's at the time bf because he had her, but dellen wanted her, but LB didn't want him that way, something could have happened maybe Dellen made a move or something, and when Dellen an the at the time bf sat down and Dellen lied, and LB ended up dieing due to Dellen wanting her so badly :/ just my thought

I think it's likely that she was getting more and more heavy into her drug habit and was constantly bothering him, maybe even showing up at his house, etc. She may have just become a royal nuisance in his mind so he put a stop to it.

It does seem weird that on her bill that his number isn't listed in any previous calls before those dates...

Yes it does doesn't it....almost like someone wanted the finger to be pointed at Dellen.... just like the truck/trailer on his moms driveway, the body on his land and the only reason he was arrested was due to a tattoo that could be replicated..... very weird

Angle on the father's death/suicide...

I previously posted the quote from the article about the opening of the new Hangar and being regarded as a celebration.

In light of this new "*advertiser censored*" information surfacing and it being 2005-6 time frame.. and then LB's disappearance 2012, WM death 2012 Nov...

What if WM found out about all the way-ward son's activities, he "saw" something, and had enough, especially just before this Grand Opening of the Hangar/Biz relaunch... And what if he was going to cut DM outa the will, leave it all to the Animal Activists and disown him and/or turn him in for the later missing person (LB)?

I can't let go of the shot to the eye, regarding vision.... it speaks, it screams to me.

Yes it does doesn't it....almost like someone wanted the finger to be pointed at Dellen.... just like the truck/trailer on his moms driveway, the body on his land and the only reason he was arrested was due to a tattoo that could be replicated..... very weird

has it been reported anywhere if DM's prints were in or on Tims truck?

Anyone thinking organized crime; human trafficking, *advertiser censored*, drugs, chop shop...?

has it been reported anywhere if DM's prints were in or on Tims truck?

Not that I have read... it was cool enough outside though that he could have had on driving gloves... would not be outa the ordinary and there is a pic of him in the hangar with vehicles in the background, green shirt, runners and jeans, wearing black gloves, not the type you wear for working on vehicles either, more like racing type.

Yes it does doesn't it....almost like someone wanted the finger to be pointed at DM.... just like the truck/trailer on his moms driveway, the body on his land and the only reason he was arrested was due to a tattoo that could be replicated..... very weird

Not weird for someone who has gotten away with so much (possibly) in past... "IF" he did kill LB and his father... speaks of overconfidence... and at that time, when the truck/trailer was parked at mom's, he didn't know they had info on him, like the tat etc...

just my thought: if Dellen was jealous of LB's at the time bf because he had her, but dellen wanted her, but LB didn't want him that way, something could have happened maybe Dellen made a move or something, and when Dellen an the at the time bf sat down and Dellen lied, and LB ended up dieing due to Dellen wanting her so badly :/ just my thought

Not true... she HAD a romantic relationship with him AFTER the Ex, and one of the folks that went to school with her said she wanted to get preggers, just to know she could... lotta calls in a short period of time... was she preggers and wanted "daddy" to marry her or else?

This is supported previously with article links to the News Article withe x-bf in yesterdays CTV report and the Dirty website.

I think LB just shows (once more) what sort of lifestyle he led. After LB called DM repeatedly, and DM denied her drugs or a place to stay, she may have turned to someone else and met a bad end, or fallen deeper into addiction and obscurity

WM's death may have just been a suicide

But DM was in TB's truck, driving. I haven't read in MSM who was riding shotgun. It could have been Suspect #2, leaving TB trapped in the back seat

The speed of the truck would have also trapped TB in the vehicle because you can't jump out of a speeding truck and get up and walk away. Even if all DM did was drove, he created the conditions (trapped due to vehicle speed) necessary for the murder to happen

What blows my mind is the livestock incinerator and the date it was purchased.

WM, at least, had at least one gun and there is a deer stand on DM's Ayr property. Could it be the incinerator was for the waste left from butchering deer DM shot? Is there any practical reason why a livestock incinerator would be the thing to have?

I have generally felt that this was DM's first murder, because of how quickly things unravelled for him...but LB's disappearance was never investigated with any passion either

moo

According to this article the police followed DM for four hours prior to arresting him. I wonder if they found more evidence within that time frame.

Sorry if this has already been covered but based on photos I've seen, it appears to me as if the script on his wrists are tattooed such that DM himself could read them by looking down.

Yes, I get your point about how a passenger could read it.

So the tattoo artist drew them upside down from his perspective, then. This is different than the tattoos the police asked everyone to be on the lookout for (which were in a frame and the other way around.)

I am sorry but when you transfer a newly purchased condo into someone else's name while behind bars for murder...that speaks volumes. No one set this guy up or framed him. And I hope when it is all said and done TB's wife & daughter get everything that DM owns!

On May 7, the day after Bosma went missing, Millard bought a condo at 70 Distillery Lane in Toronto for $627,524. Ten days later, after his arrest, he transferred the condo for $1 to his mother

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879170-tim-bosma-the-painful-search-for-a-missing-man/

Mothers day gift or is he showing a sign of his guilt and won't be needing this!!

Did anyone follow the Russell Williams case!!!! In case of future lawsuits?!?

Nice. Transferred the condo to his Mom for $1.

What are you up to DM?

I haven't had a chance to read all of the posts on these threads, but did anyone see this old news item from last summer?

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2182486-heroin-cigarettes-and-khat-seized-at-airport/

The Canada Border Service Agency announced Monday 1.25 kg or heroin worth about $419,000 was seized Dec. 12 after an officer noticed something odd about x-ray images of a courier shipment.

CBSA dog led officers to suspected heroin hidden inside metal exhaust pipes in the shipment.

I looked briefly and saw a mention that Millardair had hangars at both Waterloo and Hamilton airports, but the source didn't look all that reliable. Does anyone know if Millardair did any business through Hamilton airport?

A small aside....Hamilton airport is only a couple of km from Tim's house. This probably isn't relevant, but thought I'd mention it.

And then there were three.... DM's friend list just shrunk again... but, still says 7 Friends, so a few just went "inactive" for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member