Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
City News just reported Forensic Crews at the Etobicoke home now that DM shared with his father.

....fact that LE during Presser made reference to this movie in passing startled me. Another salient detail is that one of the dufus perps gets offed by the other and only the really really nasty one remained. geee hmmmm

Yeah, maybe the other missing suspects went into the oven too.

LE must be blowing a fuse on this one...

CN

one of DM's facebook buddies has an album of photos from a trip to Canada and she is tagged in some of the photos

Her facebook was closed around the same time AM and SS's closed. Seems to be back up working now. I'm surprised she still has the same profile picture up!

All they need is DM's coffee mug, a cigarette end or a trace hair left in a cell to obtain DNA sample.

If the culprit is suspect 2 however....

Am sure LE would have been able to obtain DNA samples from DM's home (hair brush, tooth brush, etc)...but then they'd have to know with absolute 100% certainty that those items were his or his lawyer would have such evidence tossed out, and I guess rightly so.

Wonder how, in a case where an accused is not giving anything up, if LE/the Crown needed a DNA sample, how would they obtain one? Can they get a court order for one as I'm sure the defendant and lawyer would likely refuse to provide one. ???

Yeah, maybe the other missing suspects went into the oven too.

LE must be blowing a fuse on this one...

I haven't heard of any recent missing persons reports though. Their families would certainly know if they were missing, no?

Am sure LE would have been able to obtain DNA samples from DM's home (hair brush, tooth brush, etc)...but then they'd have to know with absolute 100% certainty that those items were his or his lawyer would have such evidence tossed out, and I guess rightly so.

Wonder how, in a case where an accused is not giving anything up, if LE/the Crown needed a DNA sample, how would they obtain one? Can they get a court order for one as I'm sure the defendant and lawyer would likely refuse to provide one. ???

LE can just get a warrant for his DNA if they want to match it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2003/10/31/scoc_dna031031.html

on LB's FB page, one of her friend's posted that she had advised LB to go to a shelter end of June; another that she was concerned about an ex of LB. Sorry if this was posted already.

Would someone be willing to either PM me who SS is, oR provide a link here that I can figure that out? I missed the early discussions/connections. xoxox!

DM was friends with missing woman. Her ex-boyfriend has some interesting things to say about DM. Laura Babcock is her names. They partied together and he had a romantic relationship before she went missing, last JUNE!!!

BBM

Not sure if it has been mentioned but

Right about the time he bought a brand new incinerator... very scary...

I haven't heard of any recent missing persons reports though. Their families would certainly know if they were missing, no?

Unfortunately, the police might not consider you missing in certain circumstances.I have examples but I'm not going to get into details.What I can tell you is that if a person lives a high risk lifestyle or they have run away before the police don't get involved unless there is pressure fro the family or the public.

JMO This type of lapsy-daisy investigation has to be discontinued ,because everyone is someones child.

A perfect example of this attitude is all the missing women that were ignored in the Picton case. Apparently not much has changed??????

i can't even keep up with all this insanity

people keep talking about fargo.. i'm thinking american psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members