Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CN

one of DM's facebook buddies has an album of photos from a trip to Canada and she is tagged in some of the photos

Are we talking about CN? in the red dress?
Interesting about the "relationship" part with LB if he was supposed to be in a relationship with CN ----

Can you give us the girlfriend's initials or name?
I am guessing that LB's friend added all of the contacts on her friends list to the group..that might be how they belong to the group.

on LB's FB page, one of her friend's posted that she had advised LB to go to a shelter end of June; another that she was concerned about an ex of LB.

Would be nice to know if dm and lb were in a relationship at this time or if he is the ex the friend is talking about IMO. Not sure of the timeline for the "relationship", saw until she disappeared, but who knows.

Gonna need a mechanic, if you are about to swap engines.

Here is a question: why would someone be comfortable, swapping a dead body on a DEAD End Road?

which of his friends (initials please) has the pics of his girlfriend in red dress?

It would seem that for the summer of 2012 DM was in Europe and Greece, for what appears to be around 2 months !!!! In 2011 his family in France was visiting him in Canada for at least a month according to Facebook pics. So I would suggest that would eliminate him from any sinister activities during those times at least. I would think it should be pertinent to check all departures in his name , that way he can be eliminated as a suspect in any missing person case.

Also if DM was an avid cocaine seller, taking regular overseas trips would hinder his clientele one would think ??? Unless of course someone very ready willing and able was there to assume the task...... I have a hunch that there is something going on that was over DM s head....

I don't know, I feel like coke dealing, at least directly to users, was not this guys game. Maybe a buyer, sure. Maybe a trafficker, sure. But I doubt he was selling directly.

Soccermom read on the chat exchange... it does involve DM... car, location, timeline, in light of recent discoveries... DM is referred to as "the boss" and you can read other exchanges he had there that "the boss" has a hangar where they work on cars... there's also an older Jeep Chat board (SS really gets around THUS the social footprint aspect LE stated)... he talks about "the boss" there too.
Yes, but his online ramblings, seemed to lessen, after started working with the "boss".

Gonna need a mechanic, if you are about to swap engines.

Here is a question: why would someone be comfortable, swapping a dead body on a DEAD End Road?

A dead end road has NO traffic. If they immobilized Tim quickly,with either a stun gun or just pointing a gun at him.Where would you do it?

On a thruway? Not likely. If I were going to attempt this type of robbery,I'd have mapped it out and found the best place with little traffic. Dead end road? Perfect. Especially at 9 when most businesses were closed.

I don't know, I feel like coke dealing, at least directly to users, was not this guys game. Maybe a buyer, sure. Maybe a trafficker, sure. But I doubt he was selling directly.

I agree with this opinion. If he was supplying LB with coke, it could have been from his personal stash. If they were all partying together, the coke would be all around the room. JMO

Soccermom read on the chat exchange... it does involve DM... car, location, timeline, in light of recent discoveries... DM is referred to as "the boss" and you can read other exchanges he had there that "the boss" has a hangar where they work on cars... there's also an older Jeep Chat board (SS really gets around THUS the social footprint aspect LE stated)... he talks about "the boss" there too.

I just noticed on DM's gf's page that she was also in Vegas in 2012. I cant quite see when though..together, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214