Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my link posted properly...because from what that MSM is portraying, DM had money to throw away...I wouldn't put it passed him paying people off to stay silent.

Doesn't anyone else find it bizarre how that phone was found anyhow? Wildly random.

LOL! no, not when you have the evidence that LE has... my goodness folks, go back and listen to the LE Releases and the questions the Media asked...

This is NOT directed to you Claroon...

We are going in circles, over and over again over the same information, I know I am frustrated... just a bit lol!

LE did NOT give us all the information but, I think if we as a group were to collectively look at the LE releases, the sound leads via media, and focus on those things and sleuth the internet and get the finds... like the *advertiser censored* site, we might find something good, and hard evidence to turn into LE... just a thought ;)

hi everyone, sorry I haven't been sleuthing in a few days!

I don't think if this link has already been posted, but It has a very good insight into DM and also the main contributer is someone from france ....

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/ne...-was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says

I feel like some questions I had about this guy have definitely been answered!

That one photo is the one that shows the lower tattos some have asked about--on the inside of the arm.

LOL! no, not when you have the evidence that LE has... my goodness folks, go back and listen to the LE Releases and the questions the Media asked...

This is NOT directed to you Claroon...

We are going in circles, over and over again over the same information, I know I am frustrated... just a bit lol!

LE did NOT give us all the information but, I think if we as a group were to collectively look at the LE releases, the sound leads via media, and focus on those things and sleuth the internet and get the finds... like the *advertiser censored* site, we might find something good, and hard evidence to turn into LE... just a thought ;)

The thing is with the suggestion of the *advertiser censored* site as evidence, etc. that is making this about a DM hunt. I'm kind of interested in finding out who else is involved and on the loose.

As for the phone thing you're probably right but I'm thinking--did someone want that phone found? Did someone involved tip off LE of it's whereabout?

Not that DM is innocent but there have been many sent to jail wrongly convicted too when the real killer was loose to kill again.

What are some of the reasons to have a hood up:

C. Suspect didn't realize he knew Tb or sb, tiil the last minute and couldn't turn back. Obviously the link wasn't the truck or he risked being identified or was it the other veh, and they directly or indirectly knew tb or sb.

If the suspects id was blown, the rules all changed at that point and the id'ed suspect stupidly decided to kill him rather than calling it off. Maybe the unknown suspect blew it on the first stolen truck attempt and felt compelled to make this one worked. That will be dm's defence as his intent was just a carjacking and the second suspect choose to kill Tb.

K forgive me but, I am getting fuzzy so probably last response of the night ;)

I DO agree with your opening statement but...

I disagree for one simple reason...
1) male white, 6’1” to 6’2”, 170 to 180 lbs, mid 20’s, light to medium short brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve orange shirt and running shoes
2) male white, 5’9” to 5’10” , small to medium build, early to mid 20’s, dark hair red hooded with hood up over his head.
3) These males were last seen in Mr. TBs vehicle

And in the LE Releases, they state it was the "same" description from the first test driver... its a fashion statement for the Hoodie Dude.

Source for Description is from the LE Media Release on the Hamilton LE site

That one photo is the one that shows the lower tattos some have asked about--on the inside of the arm.
I only see DM wearing long sleeves in the 1 pic by the Jeep the rest are all short sleeves. According to the police info wasn't he wearing long sleeve orange shirt the day of 1st test-drive? How could a person see any tattoos on upper arms? Who normally pays attention to tattoos anyways? I know I don't Why would this "Ambition" tattoo stand out?http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/NR/exeres/FFB9B6D6-BCA8-4945-B476-CCF83824EBB8.htm

Is there some spot that indicates what time the phone was dumped in Brantford? The reason I ask is I'm starting to wonder about the sighting of TB's truck in downtown Brantford at 10:10. If they were Downtown, the route would have been Highway 52 which turns into Colburn Street..and where DM's phone was found would have been the longest and slowest route possible to that dumpster...but, perhaps they had a reason to be downtown?...or in the urban area? ...whereas, if they were in a rush, as most people who are stealing a truck would be, they would take the 403, take the Oak Park exit to a known dumpster.. and get onto the back roads as soon as they could...So, IMO if they were in fact seen downtown, there was a reason they had to go that route. Why didn't they just dump the phone out the window into the ditch...or on the road? They could have thrown the sim card out the window?
my opinion/theory about the phone is this:
one person, either DM or suspect 2, had both phones (batteries pulled) on them, where TB's phone was found is where i believe they stopped the vehicle and got out to do a plate change on TB's truck, DM's plate from his red pickup would have worked perfect, however... during the plate change, they dropped TB's phone by accident, it just fell out their pocket, then they headed to the farm... just a theory i had in my head.

I only see DM wearing long sleeves in the 1 pic by the Jeep the rest are all short sleeves. According to the police info wasn't he wearing long sleeve orange shirt the day of 1st test-drive? How could a person see any tattoos on upper arms? Who normally pays attention to tattoos anyways? I know I don't Why would this "Ambition" tattoo stand out?http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/NR/exeres/FFB9B6D6-BCA8-4945-B476-CCF83824EBB8.htm

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9457458#post9457458"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9457458#post9457458[/ame]

Everyone is focused on the macabre aspect of the incinerator as it is known that DM had no animals on his farm.

However, according to this article in the National Post, the previous owners raised hogs there.
The Sniders raised hogs on the hilly farm that has a swampy section and a forested area. It has an old barn but no house..http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/17/dellen-millard-suspect-in-tim-bosmas-death-was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

And that looks like a pretty big pile of manure/bedding falling out of the door of the hog shed.
Farm.jpg

I’m not a farmer but I’ve smelled hog farms and its not a pleasant aroma. What if the incinerator was simply purchased to clean up the barn?
http://dailyitem.com/0100_news/x1823385863/Poultry-litter-saves-farmer-32-000-in-fuel-costs
It’s been reported that the incinerator was moved from its “usual place” but never reported where that “usual” place was. From its pristine condition I would humbly suggest it was kept under cover in the barn. JMO

Attachments

• dellen-millard-farm.jpg
    dellen-millard-farm.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 28
But I can't reason, that the phone was dumped...I feel it accidently fell out during the body transfer. I concur about hwy24, so why stop at the found phone location?
U have 2 ppl in the stolen truck, DM was not thoroughly familiar with Brantford possibly. Was the other suspect knowledgeable of the area and confident\safe to stop at two locations frequented by quikx trailers. Why both these locations? Why not all the sideroads\trails along the way.
I have a very good feeling who the 2nd suspect is, bcuz there are too many links pointing his way.
Jmo
<bbm>

I posted a link in one of the prior threads that there was at least one Millard aircraft that had been stored in Brantford ... IMO, it is quite likely he was familiar with Brantford.

someone posted a link earlier today that said the first guy said he wore a t-shirt, it was the next day he apparently was in the long sleeved. I guess he did change clothes.

Everyone is focused on the macabre aspect of the incinerator as it is known that DM had no animals on his farm.

However, according to this article in the National Post, the previous owners raised hogs there.
The Sniders raised hogs on the hilly farm that has a swampy section and a forested area. It has an old barn but no house..http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/17/dellen-millard-suspect-in-tim-bosmas-death-was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

And that looks like a pretty big pile of manure/bedding falling out of the door of the hog shed.
View attachment 34071

I’m not a farmer but I’ve smelled hog farms and its not a pleasant aroma. What if the incinerator was simply purchased to clean up the barn?

[URL="http://dailyitem.com/0100_news/x1823385863/Poultry-litter-saves-farmer-32-000-in-fuel-costs[/URL]

It’s been reported that the incinerator was moved from its “usual place” but never reported where that “usual” place was. From its pristine condition I would humbly suggest it was kept under cover in the barn. JMO

Incinerator only had a capacity of 12 cu ft (e.g., 2 ft x 2 ft x 3 ft)

It would be really inefficient for that purpose...

who would spend $20,000 for an incinerator to burn brush?

never heard of that before. Brush clearing doesn't involve an incinerator, maybe a wood chipper, chainsaws.

A farmer also usually has an ongoing brush-pile occupying a section of otherwise unusable land, ready to burn in-situ when there is enough there in quantity worthwhile to strike a match to. Certainly cheaper than a 20k incinerator unit sitting around needing storage/servicing/fuel to operate. I don't know of many farmers requiring such a unit in regular for-profit operations - perhaps chicken farmers with large barns needing a way to eliminate source of contagion quickly in their flocks that are prone to wildfire disease transmission.. but beyond that..most farmers operate on slim profit margins - what farmer is going to be buying a piece of equipment like that, that he can well do without and pocket the money instead?

Our family has a now-idle 100 acre hobby farm up southeast of Collingwood, used primarily at the time to cull/plant trees, the rest being rented out to croppers for cattle feed. Wood cut down was harvested as firewood and hauled out, and brush was burnt. The cattle farms that bordered the farm dealt with dead-stock via a back-hoe and a deep hole along the periphery of the farms. Nothing so fancy as an incinerator needed, or even a dead-stock pickup.

An "Eliminator" incinerator is way over-kill (pun intended) for a city-slicker like DM to be using for legitimate purposes on that patch of land that it was found on. Just sayin'..

The Sniders raised hogs on the hilly farm that has a swampy section and a forested area. It has an old barn but no house..http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

View attachment 34071

I&#8217;m not a farmer but I&#8217;ve smelled hog farms and its not a pleasant aroma. What if the incinerator was simply purchased to clean up the barn?
http://dailyitem.com/0100_news/x1823385863/Poultry-litter-saves-farmer-32-000-in-fuel-costs
It&#8217;s been reported that the incinerator was moved from its &#8220;usual place&#8221; but never reported where that &#8220;usual&#8221; place was. From its pristine condition I would humbly suggest it was kept under cover in the barn. JMO
Thank you! I don't know whether or not you're right, but I sure do appreciate the research and good ole common sense thinking. :thumb::thumb:

except wouldn't it be easier --and cheaper-- for DM to pay someone to remove the filth/clean up the barn?

http://www.bartelsenvironmental.ca/sewage_disposal/default.asp?kw=Manure

If it only had to be done once then probably. If it was a continuous job, then that $7000 would probably save money over the long term.

Im wondering if the barn could have been overrun by vermin such as squirrels and rats. Which could have been poisoned and needed to be disposed of.

I don't know enough about these machines and their usage to know if that is a practical purpose.

k so remove my post but if LE is keeping quiet on the information what else are they holding back? and why????

We do not have a God-given right to know every aspect of how LE is conducting their investigation.

If it only had to be done once then probably. If it was a continuous job, then that $7000 would probably save money over the long term.

Im wondering if the barn could have been overrun by vermin such as squirrels and rats. Which could have been poisoned and needed to be disposed of.

I don't know enough about these machines and their usage to know if that is a practical purpose.

Maybe he planned to open a pet cemetery on the property

I think you'd need planning approval before you buy your equipment though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members