Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't cost $20k, it was less than $7k.

IMO, busy dude with all that money could have hired someone to go in and do it without the need for him to buy one from Manitoba.

It didn't cost $20k, it was less than $7k.

The incinerator unit itself, might have been under $7k. It was bolted onto a trailer unit that is quite an expensive one, at that - basically a converted car-carrying dual-axle platform.

So as a package deal, $20k retail cost is inline with that setup, given a cost of the incinerator unit claimed as $7k (I didn't find anything, running a cursory search to price that Eliminator SN250 out). The fuel tank looks like it would be an add-on purchase, as well.

35bee02c4d6c862450fff383532b.jpg

http://www.mississauga.com/news/article/1618369--bosma-case-incinerator-found-on-millard-s-farm

It's silly money being spent, that really only a man of means like DM would consider, given the legitimate possible uses that he would have had for it. Whether those uses were nefarious or otherwise, is purely conjecture at this point.

On the other hand, to throw the conspiracy theory up that it was someone else setting DM up, by buying the Eliminator SN250 behind his back, etc etc.. is just ..way out there.

JMO.

<bbm>

I posted a link in one of the prior threads that there was at least one Millard aircraft that had been stored in Brantford ... IMO, it is quite likely he was familiar with Brantford.

As i remember it, the all-white R4D? (DC3) sitting on Apron beside the hangers?

The one that i remember being parked there was being used for parts the last time i saw it years ago. I don't believe that Millardair has any connection with that aircraft, any longer ..other than ghosted lettering in the paintwork above the windows. In further reading, many of the former Millardair DC-3's and DC-4's ended their days on that airport ramp over the past 15 years or so. I don't know if any are currently stored, but this indicates that the last two met their ends in late 2011. http://www.navigamus.net/2012/04/scrapping-the-brantford-dc-3s The last time i was at Brantford was with my now deceased father, about 2004 or so. He was very familiar with the Millardair story and those aircraft, as an aviation enthusiast.

You are right though, DM would have been familiar with Brantford .. as would anyone associated with civil aviation in Ontario would be.. their weekend lunch counter is/was not to be missed!

Thank you! I don't whether or not you're right, but I sure do appreciate the research and good ole common sense thinking. :thumb::thumb:

It would take a good long time to empty that barn 12 cubic feet at a time

The all-white R4D? (DC3) sitting on Apron beside the hangers?

It's been there for years. Purchased at auction of assets of Millardair, and been used for parts the last time i saw it years ago. I don't believe that Millardair has any connection with that aircraft, any longer ..other than ghosted lettering in the paintwork above the windows.

Edit: R4D question moot - aircraft scrapped at Brantford sometime before 2012, you might be referring to something else - referenced from flickr.com photo of aircraft, putting url in gives this forum problems.

You are right though, he would have been familiar with Brantford .. as would anyone associated with civil aviation in Ontario would be.. their weekend lunch counter is/was not to be missed!

It was referred to as being "in open storage", so not sure what that constitutes. Here's my post with a link to the article:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9440051&postcount=901"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**[/ame]

It would take a good long time to empty that barn 12 cubic feet at a time

If I had $835,000 to spare (cough), and had been buying that property, I would have made the sale conditional on the vendor removing a large pile of doo.

Yep, definitely

The thing is with the suggestion of the *advertiser censored* site as evidence, etc. that is making this about a DM hunt. I'm kind of interested in finding out who else is involved and on the loose.
<rsbm>

The *advertiser censored* site isn't evidence, but IMO it is only in sleuthing and knowing all the activities DM is/was involved in that might shed some light on who he was involved with.

Example, in knowing about the *advertiser censored* site, and seeing some DM-affiliated FB accounts that show some uber-risque pics, one might glean that they are like-minded individuals.

Okay, you know you're getting tired when you are searching for the Thank You button and realize it's your own post you're trying to thank. :waitasec:

Good nite all !!

If I had $835,000 to spare (cough), and had been buying that property, I would have made the sale conditional on the vendor removing a large pile of doo.

Yep, definitely

Well after a year, doo breaks down and no longer smells bad, even exceptionally tangy pig doo

I'd hire guys to take it all out by wheelbarrow and just pile it outside, then sell it to mushroom farmers or use it in landscaping

Re: tree stand, hunting, incinerator

That tree stand could have been built years ago and perhaps not ever used by DM. Some farmers will allow hunting on their land and the previous owner may have given permission to someone to hunt there. From the pics I've seen of DM and his 'friends', they seem to be into travel, partying, fast cars, boats, planes, paintball etc.
If any of his friends were into hunting, I'm sure we would have seen at least one picture with a prized buck, a wild turkey or some geese. JMO

Keep in mind that the incinerator was purchased about the same time that LB disappeared

If they were planning on coming back to TB's house after the test drive, there was no reason for the shadow/drop-off vehicle to follow them... they knew at the start of the test drive that they weren't coming back to TB's house.

Have the police asked the public to search for the seats like they did with the Tori Stafford case? Unless they believe they were burned as well.

They would have needed a bunch of tools to get the seats out, and then it would be very difficult to drive the truck without seats, so I would say the seats were removed at the airport where they do all of their repair work on other vehicles, and put in the trailer at the airport as well to be transported to DMs mother's driveway.

They would have needed a bunch of tools to get the seats out, and then it would be very difficult to drive the truck without seats, so I would say the seats were removed at the airport where they do all of their repair work on other vehicles, and put in the trailer at the airport as well to be transported to DMs mother's driveway.

Wasn't it just the back seats that were removed?
And yes it would require tools to get seats out.

Oh, perhaps LE said the seats were removed not missing...I'll have to search for the video.

Sorry I haven't read through everything yet:

Were the races in Baja just an excuse to pick up cocaine? Register for an event, show the registration, and do the race and pick up/transport drugs. JMO
I won't be surprised to discover that DM could have a fake passport as well. I guess we'll find out. JMO

It would be interesting to learn out of the thousands of farmers in the southwestern ontario region how many own incinerators? In the grand scheme of things 7000 bucks is small potatoes in comparison to the cost of other farming equipment, Many of those farmers would be in the same financial position to purchase an incinerator, but how many actually have them on their land? I'm willing to bet next to none, I've never seen one on any farm in the area I live in. You want a barn down? Pay the Mennonites to come in and take it down...burn it down, bulldoze it down... You want brush cleared. Pile it up and burn it, need dead stock removed, you call a service in. 99% of the farmers involved in legitimate farming operations do not have any need for a personal incinerator on their land.

It would be interesting to learn out of the thousands of farmers in the southwestern ontario region how many own incinerators? In the grand scheme of things 7000 bucks is small potatoes in comparison to the cost of other farming equipment, Many of those farmers would be in the same financial position to purchase an incinerator, but how many actually have them on their land? I'm willing to bet next to none, I've never seen one on any farm in the area I live in. You want a barn down? Pay the Mennonites to come in and take it down...burn it down, bulldoze it down... You want brush cleared. Pile it up and burn it, need dead stock removed, you call a service in. 99% of the farmers involved in legitimate farming operations do not have any need for a personal incinerator on their land.

My mom works at a large hardware store here in Hamilton, she said lots of people buy incinerators. She said they are mostly farmers from out of town.

I was raised on a farm in south western ontario.... never even heard of an incinerator until this case.... not one farmer I know in the area owned one and Kent/Essex county is pretty big... when I left home, moved to London ON and lived in Woodstock for a time... not one of the farming folks I got to know there, or hung out at on their farms, (Thamesville which is Middlesex County) ever had one in their barn or on their property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery