Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it say which way up the tattoo is? On pics it looks like it is facing the hand...which would mean that it was upside down if his hands were on steering wheel.

Do you have a link to any of these pics? I haven't seen it personally. I thought I had read a poster noticed this.

TIA

Sorry if this is a repeat, but I know that many people (including myself) are wondering why LB's ex would have access to her cell records etc.
I found an article stating that her bills were sent to her parents house...and they started looking at them after her disappearance...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...pect-dellen-millard-before-her-disappearance/

Once again...sorry if this is a repeat-- hard to keep up!

This is on the wrong thread, there is a thread for LB. If I were LB, I would be thanking God for a friend like SL who continued to pursue my disappearance.

Banned? You have got to be kidding me. Force your logic on other posters?

Not going to happen.

then maybe you can understand that we shouldnt be having people get so angry at people who are trying to figure out this terrible crime by venturing into areas that are possibilities. Just because one guy is arrested does not make him guilty. There seems to be some belief that only the arrested can be guilty. So far from what I can deduce, he has been arrested by purely circumstantial evidence.

I have noticed much speculation regarding the night of the disappearance. As a local I hope I can add some clarity.
Local unconfirmed stories via word of mouth is that while outside showing the truck TB called SB stating He will be giving a ride to Tim Horton's. back in 10 minutes. From the residence the local Tim Horton's is on Wilson, which would mean departure and a Left turn onto Trinity towards Wilson. The fairgrounds on the left side are fenced and gated with room for a 3pt turn. The right side of the road has a few businesses. One has cameras visible. The intersection of Wilson/Trinity is quite busy and cameras are also visible. At the intersection an abandoned strip mall is on the right. Tim Horton's would be a right turn into a busy gas station area. The Google Map is incorrect as a renovated Horton's is there.
My thoughts after driving the same route would be the 2nd vehicle was waiting on Book Rd and was tailing up Trinity. At some point a suspect asked to drive the truck and during the swap something occurred which incapacitated the victim. With a 2nd vehicle tailing the odds are against the victim. I do not believe the vehicle ever made it to Tim Horton's. I suspect the vehicles turned Left and headed towards Brantford via Colborne Rd. the video of the truck passing through Brantford was @ 10:10. Ancaster to Brantford is 20 minutes. They left the residence at 9:30, which leaves 20 minutes unaccounted for.
20 minutes is a long time, currently I personally am focusing on side roads leading off Colborne rd that would account for 10 of those 20 minutes.

It was also suggested a few threads back that DM could have bought the incinerator for disposing of hazardous waste material in his aviation maintenance operation. The companies that dispose of hazardous waste charge huge amounts, so a $7,000 incinerator would have been a smart investment.

This is the only explanation that makes sense to me as to why he would buy one. However, the neighbours of the farm stated that the incinerator was moved from its usual spot, which tells me that it was not at the hanger for the purpose that you mentioned above.

This is the only explanation that makes sense to me as to why he would buy one. However, the neighbours of the farm stated that the incinerator was moved from its usual spot, which tells me that it was not at the hanger for the purpose that you mentioned above.

I beleive that the neighbours reported it was moved from the first time that they saw it..."usual spot" is an elaboration not supported by MSM

I have noticed much speculation regarding the night of the disappearance. As a local I hope I can add some clarity.
Local unconfirmed stories via word of mouth is that while outside showing the truck TB called SB stating He will be giving a ride to Tim Horton's. back in 10 minutes. From the residence the local Tim Horton's is on Wilson, which would mean departure and a Left turn onto Trinity towards Wilson. The fairgrounds on the left side are fenced and gated with room for a 3pt turn. The right side of the road has a few businesses. One has cameras visible. The intersection of Wilson/Trinity is quite busy and cameras are also visible. At the intersection an abandoned strip mall is on the right. Tim Horton's would be a right turn into a busy gas station area. The Google Map is incorrect as a renovated Horton's is there.
My thoughts after driving the same route would be the 2nd vehicle was waiting on Book Rd and was tailing up Trinity. At some point a suspect asked to drive the truck and during the swap something occurred which incapacitated the victim. With a 2nd vehicle tailing the odds are against the victim. I do not believe the vehicle ever made it to Tim Horton's. I suspect the vehicles turned Left and headed towards Brantford via Colborne Rd. the video of the truck passing through Brantford was @ 10:10. Ancaster to Brantford is 20 minutes. They left the residence at 9:30, which leaves 20 minutes unaccounted for.
20 minutes is a long time, currently I personally am focusing on side roads leading off Colborne rd that would account for 10 of those 20 minutes.
From the residence the local Tim Horton's is on Wilson, which would mean departure and a Left turn onto Trinity towards Wilson.

BBM - Tim Horton's would be a right turn onto Wilson from Trinity

then maybe you can understand that we shouldnt be having people get so angry at people who are trying to figure out this terrible crime by venturing into areas that are possibilities. Just because one guy is arrested does not make him guilty. There seems to be some belief that only the arrested can be guilty. So far from what I can deduce, he has been arrested by purely circumstantial evidence.

The circumstantial has reached a tipping point though. It is getting harder and harder to remove this guy from at least some involvement. IMO.

Miscarriage of justice are not uncommon. I do hope that if I ever end up accused for something I didnt do, that people like you and myself are out there questioning everything.

This is why even the obviously guilty have a right to defence lawyers.

This is on the wrong thread, there is a thread for LB. If I were LB, I would be thanking God for a friend like SL who continued to pursue the disappearance.

Yes... I agree, it should have been posted on LBs thread--however, I strategically placed it here-- since many posters on this thread are questioning SL.

I am. You should relax your bias, we all wish that justice be served and there is no "Reasonable Doubt" in an investigation, that solely rests with the jury.

I utterly resent being called biased.

I have been and continue to be impartial.

A recent article quoted the contractor who built the hangar in Waterloo. He opined that DM was NOT mechanically-inclined and preferred not to get his hands dirty. He cited an example that when DM wanted more space, he took a cutting torch and cut part of the structural pieces of the hangar. The contractor said it would have to be put back because it compromised the structure, and he seemed a bit surprised the DM didn't realize that.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

To me, this speaks to the recklessness, carefree attitude and immaturity of DM. I am sure he talked a good game - as evidenced by his real estate dealings. He also clearly knows his way around money On the other hand, his other alleged behaviours - the raves, the Baja race, the Fauxhawk--Are we taking about a teenager or a 20 something CEO? What a winner. MOO

You should not be able to legally burn any airplane related fuel/oil waste without a special HazWaste Incinerator approved by Government and an operating permit from some air quality gov. agency.

However Canada may be different.

ETA....Jet fuel would have no additive, other than color, unless fire retardant(unlikely) and AvGas has tetraethlylead additive.

To me, this speaks to the recklessness, carefree attitude and immaturity of DM. I am sure he talked a good game - as evidenced by his real estate dealings. He also clearly knows his way around money On the other hand, his other alleged behaviours - the raves, the Baja race, the Fauxhawk--Are we taking about a teenager or a 20 something CEO? What a winner. MOO

I somewhat agree although I have seen homeowners remove structural supports when installing archways, doors, etc. without knowing better.

Thank you.. It always amazes me how people jump to conclusions and tar and feather someone that has been arrested. Not to mention they get irritated that you dare to question anothers motives in the case. We KNOW there are at least TWO other possible suspects but we have no idea who they are at this point.

What kind of world do we live in where we are happy to imprison the innocent? We NEED to know who did this and why. We NEED to know if DM is innocent, it is part of being a fair and just nation of people. Rushing to judgement helps no-one. "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"

I'm sure LE NEED to know why DM refuses to talk to them or tell them anything about what happened that night and who the other people are. If DM is innocent, he sure isn't doing himself any favours in getting his name cleared and getting himself out of this mess. He's just sitting in jail silent, waiting for LE disclosure on what they know, while allowing LE to get search warrants on all his properties and vehicles. And he's just sitting there allowing all this speculation regarding the death of his father and this missing woman to be cast upon him.

If DM is innocent and can prove it, there is no need for him to be sitting in jail right now. He should be working with LE to help find the person's responsible for TB's death and for "planting" all the evidence all over his property. If it were me and I had nothing to do with it, I'd be outraged and giving LE the names of every single person I knew who might have access to my stuff. I'd be cooperating and working with them. Not sitting in jail hoping they don't find anything incriminating against me.

MOO

I'm sure LE NEED to know why DM refuses to talk to them or tell them anything about what happened that night and who the other people are. If DM is innocent, he sure isn't doing himself any favours in getting his name cleared and getting himself out of this mess. He's just sitting in jail silent, waiting for LE disclosure on what they know, while allowing LE to get search warrants on all his properties and vehicles. And he's just sitting there allowing all this speculation regarding the death of his father and this missing woman to be cast upon him.

If DM is innocent and can prove it, there is no need for him to be sitting in jail right now. He should be working with LE to help find the person's responsible for TB's death and for "planting" all the evidence all over his property. If it were me and I had nothing to do with it, I'd be outraged and giving LE the names of every single person I knew who might have access to my stuff. I'd be cooperating and working with them. Not sitting in jail hoping they don't find anything incriminating against me.

MOO

The thing is, how re they going to tie suspect #3 in

Suspect #2 has been seen by two witnesses, seller #1 and SB...LE had said that they could release a sketch if necessary and they haven't felt pressed to do so...meaning they probably have ID'd him and are watching him

Suspect #2's DNA would/could be found in TB's truck.

Suspect #3 was no doubt driving one of the perp's own vehicles so it will be harder to tag involvement to this person

Someone's DNA/prints will probably be found on the incinerator and possibly TB's phone

But what else is there to link #2 and #3 to the crime?

The circumstantial has reached a tipping point though. It is getting harder and harder to remove this guy from at least some involvement. IMO.

Miscarriage of justice are not uncommon. I do hope that if I ever end up accused for something I didnt do, that people like you and myself are out there questioning everything.

This is why even the obviously guilty have a right to defence lawyers.

Yes I agree it appears that there is some involvement whether known to him or otherwise. Set ups have been planned to look like the real thing. And yes I hope there will always be people out there who question everything and not be so quick to put the boot in.

They also mentioned that ground where the incinerator usually was, was scorched. So it wasn't keep in the barn but in the area where the LE tent went up according to the neighbour.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member