Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this means DM's DNA is banked if he was looking for relations out there. I'm not sure if LE can request the DNA sample for this investigation.

http://www.genebase.com/node/f67215b7bb

Men often have DNA tests to prove whether of not they are a father. Someone born with a silver spoon might have more cause to disprove a suspected heir? Also if an incinerator was in the plans, maybe wanted to research info on what DNA remains after burning. Wouldn't it be great if LE could follow what DM did on this site?

DO we know about all of these properties? There's some new info in here I believe:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879300--tim-is-missing-have-you-seen-him-/
The PART owner of the home on Derry Road? Who was the other part owner of the home?

The only thing missing from the map is the newest condo purchase.

**Believe other part owner is mother**

picture.php

If the first Dodge Ram owner was not the guy they were looking for, why would they bother with the test drive? If it were me, I would just be looking for an excuse to leave....too much money, mileage too high, not exactly what I'm looking for, oh, I got a text from a family member, it's urgent, gotta go..... etc. I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time on a test drive if I were truly looking for a specific person by an advertisement for a truck. Just a quick look at the owner & an excuse to leave. Then on to the next advertisement to find the person I was looking for.

I spoke to this in post #66.

If the first Dodge Ram owner was not the guy they were looking for, why would they bother with the test drive? If it were me, I would just be looking for an excuse to leave....too much money, mileage too high, not exactly what I'm looking for, oh, I got a text from a family member, it's urgent, gotta go..... etc. I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time on a test drive if I were truly looking for a specific person by an advertisement for a truck. Just a quick look at the owner & an excuse to leave. Then on to the next advertisement to find the person I was looking for.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9461247&postcount=36"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE, MAPS* NO Discussion***[/ame]

Answered there :) Hope this helps

picture.php

Hi all, first post. I believe this map is missing the Woodbridge condo, very close to MB in Kleinburg. I haven't seen anything about LE searching the Distillery condo, or the Woodbridge condo

Hi all, first post. I believe this map is missing the Woodbridge condo, very close to MB in Kleinburg. I haven't seen anything about LE searching the Distillery condo, or the Woodbridge condo

probably issues getting a warrant now that he signed it over to Mommy.

On another thread this link was posted..........

Two key items of interest..........1. The wood chipper 2. The SUv type vehicle in the back ground.........

Anythoughts as I have heard refewrrence to the movie FARGO and I also have seen reports regarding an SUV type vehicle

Everything I've read on the Derry Road residence suggests that DM and WM were co-owners, it was transferred to them by Carl and Della years ago and then sold last year. I'm not sure why the police would search the new condo. That's the one where the sale was finalized the day after TB went missing. Isn't it usual that possession dates of property occur some time afterward? We don't know that DM had an opportunity to take possession before he was arrested.

Yep, its missing, as I stated... if someone wants to pinpoint it, I can add it in. :)

Following the many cases over the past few years, this one has to be one of the most fast paced for changes. Crazy Crazy stuff.
I'm sure local LE is enjoying the formulas/opinions etc. All constructive ideas are great for assisting people to get their heads around this one.
I'm sticking with the theory, that DM was in over his head. Someone wanted to prove they could control him. I believe to get him to transport drugs. First his Dad, then an innocent, and maybe the exgirlfriend? The tattoo... it was framed, like him????
Poor Tim was just an innocent in the hands of a bigger thing. Biker's? Mob??? His life was to prove a point to DM.
I would love to know more about DM's mother.

Following the many cases over the past few years, this one has to be one of the most fast paced for changes. Crazy Crazy stuff.
I'm sure local LE is enjoying the formulas/opinions etc. All constructive ideas are great for assisting people to get their heads around this one.
I'm sticking with the theory, that DM was in over his head. Someone wanted to prove they could control him. I believe to get him to transport drugs. First his Dad, then an innocent, and maybe the exgirlfriend? The tattoo... it was framed, like him????
Poor Tim was just an innocent in the hands of a bigger thing. Biker's? Mob??? His life was to prove a point to DM.
I would love to know more about DM's mother.

Why she isn't involved per LE?

I'm new and I've been reading so much that it's hard to keep up or remember who said what. I've been following for over a week when there was still just one thread. If I duplicate or misquote, please accept my apologies in advance. I'd like to share my thoughts. I was born and raised in Brantford, and now live in Brant County. I am very familiar with the area between here and Ancaster/Hamilton. I travel highway 2/53 (Colborne St.) regularly to shop in the Ancaster/Hamilton area. I take the 403 sometimes as well. I know exactly how long it takes, either way. I know the side roads, the traffic lights, the exit ramps.

First, the timeline that is now considered "fact" just doesn't work for me. It has to do with Tim's cell phone pinging the Ancaster tower. Brantford also has a tower. I have a cell phone and I know when my phone calls change from long distance to local. Tim's phone never pinged the Brantford tower. It is stated by MSM and LE that his phone went offline around 10. You can't get from the Ancaster range to downtown Brantford in 10 minutes, unless you are driving about 150km/h in an 80 zone, which switches to 60, then 50 in the city limits. There are so many traffic lights, you would have to run all of them. I remember reading early in the investigation that his phone was shut off at approx. 9:40 pm. That works if his truck is to be observed on video at the Tiki at 10, then spotted in downtown Btfd at 10:10ish. Then another 5-10 minutes to where his phone was found, depending on where exactly his truck was spotted. That timeline is logical. (If anyone can help me find where I read the info about 9:40pm, I would be grateful!! I feel like I'm going mad!! I've been looking and not finding) :banghead:

Thoughts?

I know someone from Brantford posted yesterday or the day before about the dark side roads along highway 2/53. I'm sure that "crime scene #1" is somewhere within a few minutes of TBs home. I can't imagine them not stopping before driving to Brantford. Would you drive with a dead body strapped into a seatbelt through a busy downtown that is well lit?? I'm guessing that once TB was incapacitated, they moved him to the back seat of the truck and the passenger in the back moved to the front. Or they put him in the truck bed, but that would be highly risky.

Any other thoughts??

WOW. Photographer deserves kudos, for a beautiful job.
Shows a side that we readers don't know. Looks like a nice guy, with a young family. And any guy that loves a dog is a fan in my book. He was definitely an innocent in this. I hope the Cdn Crime Victim Foundation comes through for this family. Incase anyone is interested http://www.ccvf.net

Everything I've read on the Derry Road residence suggests that DM and WM were co-owners, it was transferred to them by Carl and Della years ago and then sold last year. I'm not sure why the police would search the new condo. That's the one where the sale was finalized the day after TB went missing. Isn't it usual that possession dates of property occur some time afterward? We don't know that DM had an opportunity to take possession before he was arrested.
I don't mean the one he just bought, I meant the one he already owned in that building, he had it on the market, but took it off this week C2606997. That's the condo where the pics with the Euro visitors were taken. Also, I am thinking that since his uncle owns an animal hospital close to the Woodbridge condo, LE might wanna look for things like chloroform that may have been pinched by DM. Could come in handy when trying to overpower someone quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18