Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, many people have stated on the various threads that they don't think the suspects truly wanted the truck.

Yes, the truck was targeted, as LE said, but as part of a game to find someone to "thrill kill."

The truck was designed to be a distraction and the plan has succeeded.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

If that were the case, then you would dump the truck at your first chance, take it out to no where, torch it so there is zero evidence left and then jump into the 2nd vehicle and get outa there... no for me, the truck fits into a larger puzzle, had to be a Diesel Ram and twin cab and black... those are the common elements.

This young man was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He randomly throws down almost a million dollars on property he likes. He was not going to personally build anything on that land. He would have "people" for that.

Actually, given the homes and prestigious areas and addresses that he's always lived in, I have a hard time believing he was going to build anything on a hilly piece of barren and kind of ugly property in Ayr, Ontario that used to be a pig farm.

I'd have to hear from this mysterious "fiance" and hear all about their marriage plans and plans to build their dream home to believe any of that story.

So what was the purpose of the purchase if not for that? And why the lie to the realtor if that story was a crock?

MOO

May well have been a lie, but to cover the fact that he planned to go ATVing, offroading and play paintball there...or collect and play with construction equipment...none of which earns you the affection of the neighbours

After all this murder speculation, I think I need to watch something light and fluffy like Sweeney Todd. Night all!

Ok I have a question perhaps some direction from those who are more knowledgable to this case and the people involved

1. We are made aware that TB and DM are not linked in any manner directly..........I'm left wondering about the friend of TB that is a flight instructor at waterloo airport?...............if I'm mistaken by my question plz enlighten me I would like to have clarity.

2. We are told that AM has been cleared from this case..........I'm curious has SS been cleared, and with the potential for another victom or victoms on the property.........does that possibly bring AM back into the picture based on the photos and the fact he went to Manitoba frequently and that's where the incinerator was purchased.?

So many question so many thought what a crazy mess this has become.

Speculation and thoughts are JMO

Even in the wildest speculation (and I know this is not true because all family/friends have been cleared)... if the one with the PL was the target... TB doesn't fit.. location, description etc... nothing, no link in any manner beyond friends. They would not have known that TB was selling a truck on Kijiji, used a burner to contact him, then keep the truck... too far of a stretch.

Nothing on SS... AM played hockey in W.B. then retired from hockey.

Does anyone else remember reading that the other suspect in the vehicle was short, while one suspect was tall?

PurrphectWorld

I really hope Tim was taken quickly, but, I did read that LE believed he died that night or early the next morning. That would negate the "killed in the truck" source, wouldn't it?

Yes, in the first report that's what they stated, then if you go back to the other Media release videos, you will here then state that the phone went off within a mile from home, and that he was killed in the truck. They later stated that they believed he was killed shortly after he was taken.

Look for the Afternoon segment, with Question/Answers with the Media.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoeyColemanCA

ALL the videos are worth watching but, the last day, when they said it was Murder, there are two videos from that day that clarify much of the information from what was first suspected. Its also what I am basing my opinions on... listen for what they say and DON'T say.

What is the question you're asking? Make it clear so that others have insight into what you're trying to get at. Don't make it into a puzzle no one can understand.

Its not a puzzle, its a simple question ...Does anyone know where Brantford Electronics was based ???

May well have been a lie, but to cover the fact that he planned to go ATVing, offroading and play paintball there...or collect and play with construction equipment...none of which earns you the affection of the neighbours

True. Or to the people selling the property. I understand they are devastated by what occured on their beloved farm. Highly unlikely they would have sold it to a spoiled rich kid who just wanted to use it as a playground for his buddies. Especially not for the lowball figure he offered. I guess the story of the dream home helped push that sale through.

I'd still like to know how he was tipped off on this property. Why was he driving around in that area and just happened to stumble on that for sale sign and called the realtor listed on the sign himself. It just seems so out of the way of his usual stomping grounds.

He must know someone in that area for him to have been driving around there.

MOO

This young man was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He randomly throws down almost a million dollars on property he likes. He was not going to personally build anything on that land. He would have "people" for that.

Actually, given the homes and prestigious areas and addresses that he's always lived in, I have a hard time believing he was going to build anything on a hilly piece of barren and kind of ugly property in Ayr, Ontario that used to be a pig farm.

I'd have to hear from this mysterious "fiance" and hear all about their marriage plans and plans to build their dream home to believe any of that story.

So what was the purpose of the purchase if not for that? And why the lie to the realtor if that story was a crock?

MOO

First, with reference to the ugly property in Ayr, I would love to live out there. Yes, he would have "people" but we also know that he loves machines. Why not have a toy like that? Lots of guys would love to have a Bobcat to tool around on on their property. (Naturally, knowing what's been found on the property, I highly doubt he was trying to be like that.) The property is located not far from the KW Airport, where the new hangar is, and, presumably, where he anticipated all of his planes, etc., were going to be moved. He could really make a case for that, and it wouldn't look suspicious.

Second, the land is not ugly, and with "people" who could demo the barn and make a nice property for him, that barn wouldn't be of concern to him at all. Land can be flattened and manipulated any way one wishes, if one has the money, which he does. Perhaps he wanted to build his own runway and hangar for "special projects" without having to deal with Customs or airport admin.??

Third, why not lie? Would you tell the realtor you might need a place to bury people you kill? Let's say there is no fiancée, no dream home in the works. Why not invest in real estate? The land out there will always be worth a fortune (though, probably not that site much longer.)

If we didn't know DM for what we know as of right now, none of those things cause any sort of suspicion, and can easily be explained away.

True. Or to the people selling the property. I understand they are devastated by what occured on their beloved farm. Highly unlikely they would have sold it to a spoiled rich kid who just wanted to use it as a playground for his buddies. Especially not for the lowball figure he offered. I guess the story of the dream home helped push that sale through.

I'd still like to know how he was tipped off on this property. Why was he driving around in that area and just happened to stumble on that for sale sign and called the realtor listed on the sign himself. It just seems so out of the way of his usual stomping grounds.

MOO

Not necessarily. Properties are listed online MLS listings or through Real Estate websites.

so, the additional remains that were found... does it mean 1 set of remains? or could it be more?

Contamination and maintaining the integrity of any evidence would be paramount. They have plenty of small containers etc...to gather and maintain evidence..so that the number of larger containers would not necessary equate to individual finds. The larger ones would be used in many ways..depending on how much is found. Could be many self contained samples ...could be one find that is large. Not for us to know.

MOO

There is a photog who has been linked with DM. I am going strictly from memory of forum posts here, but this photog has taken photos in the MillardAir hanger. It was also stated that he took photos on the farm before DM owned it. So there is a possible link to the property. Search threads for "the hun". I don't think the folks following that trail found much else of interest. And the photog is strictly non POI as far as I know.

does anybody else have the feeling that this case is essentially "solved", and LE is just going about their business collecting evidence, etc.?

I think it is entirely possible that you have pointed out the reality. Still the investigation is ongoing, simply because the more evidence that is gained, will hopefully lead to a correct and overwhelming verdict. So, the gathering and categorizing of evidence goes on... this will take a while.

MOO

Uh. Maybe the fiancee is dead?

moo

If that were the case, then you would dump the truck at your first chance, take it out to no where, torch it so there is zero evidence left and then jump into the 2nd vehicle and get outa there...

I agree. It also doesn't explain why, if they were looking for a "thrill kill", that they test drove the same vehicle previous to TB's. That just leaves an unnecessary trail if it's just a random thrill kill they are after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18