GUILTY Canada - Véronique Barbe, 41, Yvon Lacasse, 71, slain, St-Eustache, QC, 14 Sept 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not getting the Maniwaki this morning and Rouyn-Noranda last night thing. Now in Napanee, ON? It doesn't make sense to me. Did he flee North after killing his partner and drove BACK south to Montreal again and drive into Ontario?

Did he flee North after killing his partner and drove BACK south to Montreal again and drive into Ontario?

He wouldn't have had to go through Montreal to get to Napanee. If he drove through Maniwaki, his point of entry into Ontario would almost certainly have been Ottawa via Gatineau.

Quinte news is reporting a possible sighting in that area.
Sorry I can't post link but it's at quintenews.com

He wouldn't have had to go through Montreal to get to Napanee. If he drove through Maniwaki, his point of entry into Ontario would almost certainly have been Ottawa via Gatineau.

Thank you. But what about the Rouyn-Noranda sighting? That's so weird. Was he going to enter Ontario from there (Timmins)?

[FONT=&quot]Monitoring Quinte‏ @QuinteNewsNow [video=twitter;908784492646723584]https://twitter.com/QuinteNewsNow/status/908784492646723584[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is now a confirmed sighting. Veh NB on Hwy 41 near Hwy 28 SW of Renfrew.
[/FONT]

The authorities have confirmed de sightings in Maniwaki and Napanee. I could check again, but I'm fairly sure the spokesperson for the SQ confirmed that he stayed in a motel in Rouyn Noranda.
This is a very distraught and panicked man, with a possibly traumatized kid in the car. He's fleeing, he probably doesn't know what to do or where else to go.

MOO

[FONT=&quot]Monitoring Quinte‏ @QuinteNewsNow [video=twitter;908784492646723584]https://twitter.com/QuinteNewsNow/status/908784492646723584[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is now a confirmed sighting. Veh NB on Hwy 41 near Hwy 28 SW of Renfrew.
[/FONT]
41 Hwy goes to Bon Echo and LOTS of Bush up there. Lots of hunting camps. Carries on to Renfrew and Calabogie. There are MANY remote camping spots. Many of the lakes can only be accessible by foot or quad. Sighting near Napanee, I heard it on 4pm news

Where is that? New Brunswick?

ETA: Ok, found it. Renfrew Ont, north of Napanee.

Thank you. But what about the Rouyn-Noranda sighting? That's so weird. Was he going to enter Ontario from there (Timmins)?

Nothing about the stop in Rouyn-Noranda makes sense if he was headed back south again, unless he figured he wanted to get a few hours of sleep somewhere outside the likely search area.

Rouyn-Noranda would make more sense if he was headed west to hide out somewhere really rural in northern Ontario.

So is he south bound now? So confusing.

[FONT=&quot]Monitoring Quinte‏ @QuinteNewsNow [video=twitter;908788653043920896]https://twitter.com/QuinteNewsNow/status/908788653043920896[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Updated location: Still NB on Hwy 41 NE of Denbigh.
[/FONT]

I hope L is someplace safe and found soon :please:

mod note:Please do not bring information from the scanner thread up to the thread here. thanks

Oh dear, sorry! Is there a scanner thread here or just speaking generally? Oh my knees for this kid!

ETA disregard please mods, I read back upthread & answered my own question *blushes*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back