Canadian hostage, wife & children freed from Afghanistan, husband arrested for abuse, Oct 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment about the US guards traveling with him is thought provoking. They must've had information on him. He had to make it to Canadian soil or else he was a rogue, that they had in their control. JB was smart enough to go to Canada, not the US. I'm Canadian, do you think US cases could take a bit longer to put together? Could they still be gathering their evidence and mounting their case against him? The US possibly think he's safe in Canada, for now, and after he faces Canadian charges extradite him to the US for whatever case they are mounting??

The comment about the US guards traveling with him is thought provoking. They must've had information on him. He had to make it to Canadian soil or else he was a rogue, that they had in their control. JB was smart enough to go to Canada, not the US. I'm Canadian, do you think US cases could take a bit longer to put together? Could they still be gathering their evidence and mounting their case against him? The US possibly think he's safe in Canada, for now, and after he faces Canadian charges extradite him to the US for whatever case they are mounting??

What does the US have on him? That he travelled to Afghanistan with a pregnant wife isn't criminal. IMO
If they don't have something 'criminal' on him, how/why could he possibly be extradited? For what? IMO

The US Homeland Security people probably want to get hold of him and debrief but he's not American. IMO

Its all weird etc but weird isn't illegal. IMO

Now that he's got 15 charges against him, he's not going anywhere for awhile. I hope. IMO

What does the US have on him? That he travelled to Afghanistan with a pregnant wife isn't criminal. IMO
If they don't have something 'criminal' on him, how/why could he possibly be extradited? For what? IMO

The US Homeland Security people probably want to get hold of him and debrief but he's not American. IMO

Its all weird etc but weird isn't illegal. IMO

Now that he's got 15 charges against him, he's not going anywhere for awhile. I hope. IMO

US intelligence seems to know enough about him to make him refuse to get on a US aircraft once released from years of captivity. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think our country is watching him at all, after all he and his whole family visited our Prime Minister for a photo op, no less. I am afraid to know what was discussed, and we will never know because its "private".

Justin Trudeau seems to jump on everything Islam, without getting the facts. His latest public outrage of the little girl that made up a story about having her hijab cut.

We can only hope after his incarceration, life will become "intolerable" again for them and they go back for another extended vacation. The only ones I feel sorry for our his children, because the boys will soon be at an age where the Taliban recruits and starts training them. And the little girl will begin a life as a sex slave when she hits pre puberty.

To my neighbours to the south, I wouldnt feel too safe either, with an American wife, the family could easily slip over the border.

Hallelujah..... finally someone with the same mind set as the rest of us... only we are all too scared to be politically incorrect these days!!!!
And MaryG12... you are so correct, we will be paying him something, that's for sure!
Personally, I think he's a wannabe spy. Even the Taliban didn't want him.

This article had all kinds of nuggets of creep.

I thought it was strange that US State Department officials accompanied him back to Canada. He’s a Canadian citizen. Why the US State Department and why accompany him?

Then he points to those US officials and says, Their interests are not my interests.”

Those State Department “guards” must have been there for a reason we don’t know. They had to get him exactly handed over to Canada? Because he’s a danger under US intelligence reasons? Otherwise they could simply have had the hostage NGO accompany the family on the plane. No, there had to be an official reason for doing that.

Those are good questions. Maybe they were on the plane for CC, but I don’t think they trust JB.

I got to thinking today about JB pointing to US State Department officials on the plane and saying “Their interests are not my interests.”

He had just handed AP a statement as noted below. Was this the full statement about US foreign policy accusing the US of “deliberate and organized injustice”? Or were there specifics?

U.S. State Department officials had accompanied the Boyle family on the flight home to Toronto on Friday. Boyle gave The Associated Press a handwritten statement expressing disagreement with U.S. foreign policy.

“God has given me and my family unparalleled resilience and determination, and to allow that to stagnate, to pursue personal pleasure or comfort while there is still deliberate and organized injustice in the world would be a betrayal of all I believe, and tantamount to sacrilege,” he wrote.

He nodded to one of the State Department officials and said, “Their interests are not my interests.”

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local...-wife-were-kidnapped-because-she-was-pregnant

Did he realize that his release had been made possible by US intelligence and pressure on Pakistan? He had just benefited from their “interest” in freeing him and his family.

Are not Canadian and US “interests” and foreign policy generally similar? He hadn’t been released long enough to have any kind of grasp of current events or policies, so what is he talking about?

I suspect he was strongly influenced in his attitudes by his ex wife Zanayb Kahdr. Her 2004 PBS interview along with her mother is a chilling read.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/khadr/interviews/mahazaynab.html

I think he is dangerous and I think he is definitely on the radar of both Canadian and US governments...or should be.

I suspect he was strongly influenced in his attitudes by his ex wife Zanayb Kahdr. Her 2004 PBS interview along with her mother is a chilling read.
I agree!

US intelligence seems to know enough about him to make him refuse to get on a US aircraft once released from years of captivity. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could just as easily be his own paranoia and strange set of beliefs.

RSBM

That being the case, sounds like CC has esteem issues, compound that with JB manipulating her...he divorced Zaynab because she was "not submissive enough" IIRC.

I feel sorry for CC but even more sorry for their children, caught up in this disaster.
What? Not submissive enough? SMH She refused to be kidnapped and give birth in captivity? This man needs to be kept far away from his family.

I dont understand the friendship of Trudeau either, but it may hurt him in the next election. He should be sucking up to Trump, since he was the one responsible for his "release".

What??? #45 was responsible for his release? How did I miss that?

What??? #45 was responsible for his release? How did I miss that?

We don’t know for sure if 45 was directly responsible. U.S. intelligence determined that the family was being moved into or within Pakistan. The State Department put pressure on Pakistan to rescue the family. It was alluded to by 45, who said that we would be hearing something really good soon and that now Pakistan respects us. It’s not clear if 45 made decisions or was just briefed later, but it happened on his watch. This was in early articles.

What? Not submissive enough? SMH She refused to be kidnapped and give birth in captivity? This man needs to be kept far away from his family.

Kidnapped??

Who was charged with kidnapping?

Kidnapped??

Who was charged with kidnapping?

CC was not kidnapped and taken to Afghanistan as far as we know. She has not said that and there is no evidence she did not go willingly.

That could just as easily be his own paranoia and strange set of beliefs.

I respectfully disagree. I do believe our intelligence agency always has their antennas up. A non-US citizen, who was once married into a family with very strong terroristic ties, takes his (pregnant) US citizen wife into Afghanistan, would likely raise major red flag IMO. I understand why people have little faith in our government, but when it comes to homeland security, it’s a different ballgame. JBs previous marriage is alarming. When you combine it with his Wikipedia/terrorism obsession, religious conversion, arrogant attitude, and trip to the “stans”... I would be surprised and disappointed if he wasn’t on the radar.

I respectfully disagree. I do believe our intelligence agency always has their antennas up. A non-US citizen, who was once married into a family with very strong terroristic ties, takes his (pregnant) US citizen wife into Afghanistan, would likely raise major red flag IMO. I understand why people have little faith in our government, but when it comes to homeland security, it’s a different ballgame. JBs previous marriage is alarming. When you combine it with his Wikipedia/terrorism obsession, religious conversion, arrogant attitude, and trip to the “stans”... I would be surprised and disappointed if he wasn’t on the radar.

I hope he is on someones radar, because he is certainly NOT on Canada's radar with his private meeting with Justin Trudeau, and family photo opps.

I hope he is on someones radar, because he is certainly NOT on Canada's radar with his private meeting with Justin Trudeau, and family photo opps.

Of course I hope the same, for the safety of our neighbors. you have to understand that the US has been through things that thankfully you have not. I’d be concerned if homeland security wasn’t on top of JB.

Of course I hope the same, for the safety of our neighbors. you have to understand that the US has been through things that thankfully you have not. I’d be concerned if homeland security wasn’t on top of JB.

JB, I am not a very political person or up to date on Foreign Affairs, but I am scared shitless of Joshua Boyle and his American Wife (I believe there was a reason he choose her after his first marriage to Zaynab Khadr).

My only hope his someone is watching him, because unfortunately I don't think its the Canadian Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch