Canadian hostage, wife & children freed from Afghanistan, husband arrested for abuse, Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christie Blatchford: Boyle said it was ‘my duty as his wife to find women for him,’ Caitlan Coleman testifies

Christie Blatchford: Boyle said it was ‘my duty as his wife to find women for him,’ Caitlan Coleman testifies

Coleman has remained composed throughout the describing of her own protracted degradation — how verbal cruelty, when they were first involved as teenagers, progressed to physical assault during the latter half of their captivity and then blossomed into something truly malevolent during their first months of freedom.
----------------------------------------------------------
Is the the JB (the anger in his face) that CC lived with?

Cameras did catch 1 or 2 photos of JB not smiling or smirking, the first photo was at the airport in Toronto, not sure if it was before or after his brief statement

pakistan-afghanistan-kidnapping-canada.jpg

This photo was taken some after arriving at his parents home in Smith Falls.
dc-Cover-qmictarvh2pm3ekjt3iamlcdg0-20171015153250.Medi.jpeg

Last edited:
I went back into interviews the couple did and I remembered this one by ABC in Nov 2017. This was when they lived at the Embassy Hotel and Suites downtown Ottawa
It looks like to me that she may have a cut lip? it is covered up by makeup though
JB describing how the captors hit CC in the face and broke her cheekbone....he is a cruel, sadistic man.
In light of recent testimony one has to only substitute the captors for JB

American hostage mom describes brutal treatment by Taliban captors Nov 2017
American hostage mom describes brutal treatment by Taliban captors

According to her husband, Coleman Boyle sustained serious injuries while fighting to keep their captors from her children.

“She had a broken cheekbone,” Boyle said. “She actually broke her own hand punching one of them. She broke her fingers, so she was very proud of that injury.”

“One day they came into the cell, and they took my husband out forcefully, dragging him out, and one of the guards threw me down on the ground, hitting me and shouting, ‘I will kill you,’” Coleman Boyle said. “That’s when the assault happened. It was with two men. And then there was a third at the door. And afterwards, the animals wouldn’t even give me back my clothes.”

Coleman Boyle confirmed that she and her husband “made the decision” to have more children, but she and Boyle declined to explain that decision further.

“I think it’s a sad statement on the state of affairs of the world when a family is asked to justify their decision to have children in any circumstance,” he said.

The Fifth Estate interview was supposed to be with both of them but JB was arrested the day before they were flying to Ottawa. CC was interviewed 1 day but iirc cancelled the 2nd day.
In the 2nd video there is a girl that had met them in Central Asia and gives her insight on the couples relationship and dynamics as she witnessed it

Last edited:
I'm confused. Why is someone suggesting he's a Christian involved in domestic discipline? I can't find anything on that either. He was married to a Muslim woman before divorcing and marrying another wife shortly after that that he took hiking in Afghanistan. What reason is there to believe he's not Muslim? Others say he claimed he was.

I know people will be offended bringing this up. But it's absolutely allowed in Islam to lie to outsiders. I heard it for years but it was just hearsay. But I have someone I know online who was recently accused of converting to Islam while still professing outwardly to be a Christian. The man lied through his teeth over it. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He seriously claimed to be working with the federal government in infiltrating some Islamic groups. It sounded ridiculous. But he's very intelligent and highly educated. But I know his infiltration claims were screenshot by people I know. A few weeks later he admits he's converted to Islam and why. He never once addressed the fact that he created an absurd lie to cover his initial denial.

So if a super nice guy I know converts to Islam would make up a totally cockamamie story over it I'll never believe whatever JB says.

I'm confused. Why is someone suggesting he's a Christian involved in domestic discipline? I can't find anything on that either. He was married to a Muslim woman before divorcing and marrying another wife shortly after that that he took hiking in Afghanistan. What reason is there to believe he's not Muslim? Others say he claimed he was.

I know people will be offended bringing this up. But it's absolutely allowed in Islam to lie to outsiders. I heard it for years but it was just hearsay. But I have someone I know online who was recently accused of converting to Islam while still professing outwardly to be a Christian. The man lied through his teeth over it. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He seriously claimed to be working with the federal government in infiltrating some Islamic groups. It sounded ridiculous. But he's very intelligent and highly educated. But I know his infiltration claims were screenshot by people I know. A few weeks later he admits he's converted to Islam and why. He never once addressed the fact that he created an absurd lie to cover his initial denial.

So if a super nice guy I know converts to Islam would make up a totally cockamamie story over it I'll never believe whatever JB says.

Do you have links from the Koran?

We see that people profess Christianity and lie such as with the pedophile priests. They were moved around and sent to treatment. The worshipers never knew .

Do you have links from the Koran?

We see that people profess Christianity and lie such as with the pedophile priests. They were moved around and sent to treatment. The worshipers never knew .

The difference is behavior like those priests committed was always condemned and religious tradition required strict punishment. It was never remotely a typical part of Roman Catholic to embrace pedophilia and then hide it. Ancient penitentials etc had strict punishments. However I'm not remotely defending it. It's disgusting. I'm glad it's out in the open now though and they don't get to hide it anymore. I'm just very grieved however for all those who suffered at the hands of these priests and the faith of their loved one's shattered.

My point is though there is a difference between people lying in a way that violates their religion and people lying as an accepted part of their religion. These two examples are not the same.

Lying to the non believer in an enshrined practice in Islam. And like I said, I dismissed it previously without really looking into it. That is until I watched a man I knew personally lie through his teeth to protect and hide himself. Here is the term and some historyand info below. You can do more research on the history and practice of it if you like.

Taqiya - Wikipedia

As if he wanted to be photographed... out with his family on a "nice stroll".... Gahhh !
Which is so weird because Smiths Falls is literally a 45 minute drive from the 401 and very secluded, small. My bestie lives there, about 7 blocks from where they were living. Smiths Falls is musicians, marijuana, and retired Boomers arguing over things like angled parking vs parallel parking uptown. He likely called the papers to have them COME take photos. Smiths Falls isn't somewhere you have press coverage, lol.

Hijabs cover all the hair. Mennonites and Amish don't cover all their hair.
View attachment 177117
Come to Kitchener-Waterloo, specifically to the Farmer's Market (Cedar/King), today, say about 8am-3pm. You'll see all kind of Christian hair coverings. Don't take my word for it, just come on down. In fact, I'll take a picture next Saturday for everyone's viewing pleasure. Many Amish and Mennonite cover all of their hair. So do many Christians.

Religion is irrelevant, other than Boyle may have used it to excuse his sadistic behaviour. And speaking only for myself, I find your remarks about Islam inappropriate.

Yes, please take photos of all the Christian Amish and Mennonite women wearing a hijab not a bonnet.

Photos of Caitlan show her wearing a hijab, not an Amish bonnet or a nun's veil. There's a reason she wears a hijab and it's not because she is Amish, Mennonite or a Roman Catholic nun.

Her husband is a Taliban-type of Muslim that believes in the complete subjugation of women.

Last edited:
Granny, could you please link AS A FACT, that Boyle is a 'Taliban-type of Muslim"?

Not from a far right publication but from MSM or anywhere that either of the Boyles has stated they are Muslim?

They have NOT stated any such thing, so you'll have a difficult search.

Yes, please take photos of all the Christian Amish and Mennonite women wearing a hijab not a bonnet.

Photos of Caitlan show her wearing a hijab, not an Amish bonnet or a nun's veil. There's a reason she wears a hijab. Her husband is a Taliban-type of Muslim that believes in the complete subjugation of women.
SABBM

^^^ Ita.
We've observed from msm reports coming out of some countries stories from people escaping ISIS.
Think about Boko Haram's escaped girls.

They're (ISIS) scary and it appears that JB suffers from the same belief system. I believe his wife when she says he abused her due to not only his personal penchant for cruelty --- but a radicalized religion.

Any faith taken to its' extreme is dangerous.
Think about the Baptists and Fred Phelps' Westboro church.

Last edited:
ALL great religions call for the complete subjugation of women. And most of the not-so-prominent ones as well.

Christians, Jews and Muslims, all call for women to submit to the husband.

Granny, could you please link AS A FACT, that Boyle is a 'Taliban-type of Muslim"?

Not from a far right publication but from MSM or anywhere that either of the Boyles has stated they are Muslim?

They have NOT stated any such thing, so you'll have a difficult search.
Nope. Go back a page on Websleuths. There's an interview with a man the Boyle's met outside of Afghanistan. In the interview, Boyle tells him he is Muslim.

<modsnipped personalized post>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members