Canadian hostage, wife & children freed from Afghanistan, Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so badly for CC and her children. JB actually scares me just looking at his expressions. I truly hope that both the Canadian and the US government keep an eye on him. I am not one to wear a tin foil hat yet I can’t help but feel he is some part of a sleeper cell and that his release is the activation. But I’m serious when I say that man’s facial expressions freak me out. I can’t even bring myself to actually listen to him in the videos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

urgent care cases are moved to the 'front of the line' without begging and they will get immediate treatment if needed, without having to declare bankruptcy from the debt
In PA where Caitlan's parents live, her children would qualify for free health care as they will soon be diagnosed with multiple mental health disorders. The CHIP program is also used by parents who don't qualify for Medicaid benefits.
https://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/1188.

[bbm]

right, it is absurd from OUR pov ... they are trying to make sense out of a bizarre, abnormal situation
if multiple people have said to the kids - you're going home!, then I could see the kids wanting each new situation to be 'home'
btw, they didn't live in a hole the entire time

I don't believe it. The next moment he is claiming that his son wants to sleep in the closet. Either the child has a concept of home as a closet, or an airport, but not both.

Joshua Boyle cannot enter the USA (where Caitlan's family lives) for fear of being interrogated and possibly found guilty of terrorism. Caitlan needs to be with her mother, father and siblings in Pennsylvania, but her Muslim husband may never allow her to return to her family home. I am praying that her family has been in contact with exit strategy professionals who can begin to convince her to leave her spooky husband.

I hope she gets the care she needs. She looked so catatonic.

I also don't believe that it was his wife's idea to have twelve children and that she wanted to get started right away having a big family in captivity. What woman in her right mind does that does that? It would have been difficult enough with one child in that situation, why triple the difficulties?

I hope she gets the care she needs. She looked so catatonic.

I hope so too. I doubt she’s had a good night’s sleep for years...not uncommon for mothers of young children, but especially considering the conditions where they were apparently imprisoned. Sleep deprivation and trauma will mess with anyone’s mind. I hope she can request “no visitors” but I also hope her parents jump on this opportunity to visit her without JB constantly hovering.

I am not surprised she has been hospitalized. I cannot imagine giving birth 4 times in 5 years, with no real medical care or nutritional foods or even standard comforts. What a brutally stressful situation. I am sure she has a lot of health issues that need to be corrected, as do the children.

Let alone the ongoing emotional care and support these children will need. I cannot imagine what they have seen and endured in their short lives...:eek:

Joshua Boyle cannot enter the USA (where Caitlan's family lives) for fear of being interrogated and possibly found guilty of terrorism. Caitlan needs to be with her mother, father and siblings in Pennsylvania, but her Muslim husband may never allow her to return to her family home. I am praying that her family has been in contact with exit strategy professionals who can begin to convince her to leave her spooky husband.

She should divorce him and take the children to her parent's home. Although Boyle claims that he is afraid to go to the USA because he was married to the sister of a terrorist a long time ago, I do wonder if he wasn't more interested in landing in Canada to secure Canadian permanence for the children. If she wants to get the children away from him, the sooner she does it, the better. Being in hospital, she will have her first opportunity to get away from his manipulations.

I find it very problematic that he alleges that his captors murdered his baby when in fact his wife had a miscarriage. I have to wonder if perhaps there was some medical assistance at the time of the miscarriage and he is calling that "rape". I also have serious concerns with how he speaks - definitely not like a home grown Canadian, but like some sort of pretend English as a second language. Why is his wife absent in the interviews? She's a woman born in the USA with a voice, yet she doesn't use it to state whether she had a miscarriage or a life birth.

He claims that each time the family was in an airport, his children asked if that was their home. That seems absurd given that they allegedly lived in a hole so small they could not lie down, and suddenly the children think home is the size of an airport.

The man seems mentally unstable, and I sincerely hope that special attention is given to the children to ensure that their minds are not warped with the unbelievable statements from the father.

Bolded by me
I agree. I didn't find Joshua's statement suspicious until the Taliban spokesman denied his accusation. The Taliban never denies evil accusations about their terrorist movement.

I am not surprised she has been hospitalized. I cannot imagine giving birth 4 times in 5 years, with no real medical care or nutritional foods or even standard comforts. What a brutally stressful situation. I am sure she has a lot of health issues that need to be corrected, as do the children.

Let alone the ongoing emotional care and support these children will need. I cannot imagine what they have seen and endured in their short lives...:eek:

She gave birth three times, and she had a miscarriage. We don't know anything about what she ate, or what really happened. Boyle is twisting information for his own benefits. He claims that a healthy baby girl was taken away and murdered, and that simply is not true. I believe the kidnappers here - that there was a miscarriage.

Is he Muslim? She apparently willingly went with him there, when she was pregnant.

Joshua Boyle stated in one article that the youngest son (the middle child) currently screams in terror or cries for 1/3 of the day. Eight hours/day of a psychologically-damaged child screaming in terror and he can't be comforted or "fixed" (in the immediate future).

She gave birth three times, and she had a miscarriage. We don't know anything about what she ate, or what really happened. Boyle is twisting information for his own benefits. He claims that a healthy baby girl was taken away and murdered, and that simply is not true. I believe the kidnappers here - that there was a miscarriage.

Or a very premature birth.

Bolded by me
I agree. I didn't find Joshua's statement suspicious until the Taliban spokesman denied his accusation. The Taliban never denies evil accusations about their terrorist movement.

I did find the claim unusual from the beginning. They have three children, and the oldest and youngest are alive. That means that either the second or third pregnancy ended. Aren't the children aged four, two, and five months? That's a lot of pregnancy from the time of capture until release. I thought it sounded very unusual that the captors would let the first, perhaps the second, and the forth pregnancy go to term, but they decided to kill one? It didn't sound logical.

Boyle first claimed it was a murder, then an abortion. Where does the alleged rape of his wife fit in? I suspect that there was a natural miscarriage and medical care that Boyle is calling a murder and a rape. He's trying too hard to play the victim so I don't believe any of his claims until they are confirmed by his wife - during an independent interview where Boyle is absent.

Yes, he was converting when he left Canada. She has been photographed wearing a head scarf upon returning to Canada.

And she wasn't converting? This is an American woman. I know that controlling and manipulative men can get women to act against their best interests, but this is extreme. She went along with him.

OK, You are probably correct. But even giving birth 3 times and having a miscarriage will be very damaging to her health, under those brutal circumstances.

I believe the kidnappers too. Pretty revealing when someone's veracity is compared to the Taliban, and it comes up short...:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100