CA's "shaking" in court....real or what?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I did see shaking. Right off the bat when the camera was on her.

A few times in my life (when I was terrified, but with no intellectual thought what-so-ever) I shook like that. It was like I was vibrating. No control over it. (medical diagnosis on family members). Personally, I think it is adreniline.

She did look different this time...different meds? Bad dosage? Lower dosage? Reality?

And in my youth (rock climbing). We called it "sewing-machine-leg"

You are witnessing a possessed fanatic.

Takes a lot of energy to deny reality while they try to get only what they want.

possessed---- possession----control---ready to explode.

The first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it was alarm; I thought it looked like Parkinson's. Definitely a neurological anomaly going on there. Probably due to some meds though. It didn't look like tardive dyskinesia caused by so many psych meds, but something is going on. My own opinion.

IMO she is scared.So far only she knows what role she played in the ICA cover up, and to what extent. Everytime she walks in that court house she's afraid she will end up not being allowed to leave. The closer it gets to openeing statements,the harder it gets for her to hide her own truth.
:cow:'

ICA has been a good "inmate"...
can you even imagine what CA would
act like :behindbar:?

Act....plain and simple...wait till she catches her breath...

All you maggots, leeches and parasites, get up off your arses and find my grandchild...

No one messes with the Anthony's....

Only I can make money off my granddaughter.....

CA was on point with the media attorney and how she's contributed to all those haters with her contradictions, her own hostility..how dare someone point that out...CA is a do as I say not as I do sort of person, just as weird as ICA...remember, they are made of the same cloth...she doesn't fool me and I still can't find empathy for her since she is failing Caylee, once again..

CA is worried she might be arrested next...she knows what she's done and how far she went...she's too much in control of her own functions to loose it completely. Just like her silent interview...she recovered quickly...she loves her little cameos...she is still in competition with ICA, always will be...she has to one up everyone...Do not be taken in by her demure attitude...it will change in a minute...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That's the way I see it too LLL. I don't think that woman is afraid of anything. She doesn't live in that kind of reality IMO.

CA just can't help herself and like ICA- neither of them have any impulse control but they are both manipulators, especially when it suits their needs.

I do believe she was trembling - and partly from watching her closely when the camera was on her, and because it has been mentioned by those who watch in court. It may have been Magpie at Hinky who wrote about it several hearings ago - I must do some research and go back over prior hearing reports. I specifically remembered the comment coming from a person who attended the hearing and sat very close to her, because it shocked me at the time.

CA can be so disruptive and belligerent - at least that's where I "package" her in my mind. So to read earlier on that she was shaking a lot even before this particular hearing - to yesterday when I saw it myself - suddenly rang true.

A month ago, there was "much" still up in the air. Motions had been filed and no decisions were in. The trial still seemed a long time away. But yesterday, CA got a look at "the real" Trial Judge, and even I sat and watched the hearing yesterday and thought to myself - there is NO WAY I would want to face this judge if I had done something wrong, let alone have my life at stake. I would be terrified.

CA knows what CA knows. She doesn't want her daughter to die, and has come to the realization it's a real possibility. Her facade is cracking and I really don't think she will make it through the trial without a breakdown.

I have been in the courtroom many times and have saw her trembling, looking sick , pale and very emotional . Its real- not fake. Why do some think she is not capable of being on the verge of going to collapse when the days are coming quick to decide if her daughter gets death penalty. I do believe empathy may be hard for some but when you see her in person and she talks to you or you see a real person one may feel different- . No matter if casey did or did not- cindy and family have gone thru more than most humans have- I could not imagine her living this nighmere - would you want to even know one bit of it? no- not me . she is at her hardest days ahead and I wish her some way to be able to cope. yes I am more kind hearted than most feel for her.

Wait a week.
A couple of weeks ago when called on to testify she went into frumpy stressed out granny mode, but the following week she had make-up, jewelry, hair cut,new outfit and was laughing every time the camera went to her.
It's all contrived. Ask her if she will sit towards the back, out of camera range and she will be swinging a hammer as she comes forward, center stage.

RespectfullyQuoted ZsaZsa :cool2:

Yes! BBM. I am not falling for that act again!

At the hearing where Cindy showed up(first)like the frumpy grandma I fell for it, AGAIN. I posted that I thought she seemed very upset and I thought it all had finally hit her...

but, then at the next hearing she was dressed to the nines, was happy and talking...laughing.

I bet she does have good days and bad days. We all do. But, IMHO she plays it up for sympathy. I have sympathy for Cindy because she is doomed. And, she can play up for all she needs, I have no issue with that: if people want to feel sorry for her, I am glad. Because I can't.

And, the reason I cannot is because she was willing to throw innocent people under the bus. Everything else, can be looked at like a (crazy) Mother protecting her daughter because she (loves) her. But, each step Cindy made was a step, because of her giving her every emotion and thought in front of the cameras, she gave everyone the chance to have an opinion.

We witnessed her dealings with people, good people who were there to find her granddaughter. I think of Tim Miller and the stress, you want to talk about stress...in his voice and on his face when speaking of dealing with Cindy Anthony.

How about LE? Good, good men and women who are doing their jobs AND being very human about it-and all Cindy can do is go on national television and trash them? Then they politely ask George and Cindy to stop that and what does Cindy do? We all know what she did, she did not stop. Where was the frailty then? Where was the confusion then? It is all TOO convenient. IMHO.

She accused Tim Miller of stealing money from the donation jars. Cindy tried to pin MURDER, on people who could never have done such a thing. All the while protecting her daughter who she knew, knew much more about what happened to Caylee than others.

"What did you do!?" I was watching Xena Warrior Princess ( :heart: ) -three Titans were released and one killed another; when the third Titan realized what the one had done to the other she exclaimed, "What have you done?"

That is the third time I have read that phrase in connection to one human killing another that was a family member. Once was Cindy, then the Xena episode and the big one is in the bible. IMHO: (because the bible is open to interpretation and these are not the words of "real" people etc) Eve asks Cain, after he has slain Able his brother, "what have you done?"

What anyone at Websleuths has had to say about any of the people in this case is friendly and mild compared to what is allowed on the comment sections of the different news sites and blogs. All anyone here has done is state the facts, the truth about the actions of Cindy Anthony. If there was no such thing as the internet, we would have spoken of such things to each other and our "humble opinions" would have gone floating off into the air...

CM can only worry about what "bloggers" are saying because those words have been caught in a computer. Caylee is the real person in all of this, to me. The other players are just that, players in a show I am watching. I did not watch the hearing just because I did not feel like watching that show, that day.

I do not hate any of these people. IMHO you have to love someone to then hate them. I give my opinion of information that is provided to me by (state of Floridia) the internet age-just as the generation before me gave their opinion through letters to 60 Minutes or called into Donahue. KWIM?

There was no campaign to go after Cindy, or Casey. Why do we know about these folks? Because Casey killed Caylee and Cindy has been covering it up and tying to blame innocent people for that murder. IMHO. Now, the State of Florida must seek to find justice for one of their citizens: Caylee Marie Anthony.

BTW: I watched the video where Casey breaks down. She breaks down right at the point where the judge is speaking of all the "bloggers, documents...", etc. And, Casey and Cindy act like that because they really believe they are the ones being treated poorly and they are acting in relief that someone is finally speaking out for THEM! For all they have had to endure, and I say it is what others have had to say. For everyone that is what everything is about, even though they say it is not. CM is prime example: his latest comments combined with previous statements shows how much he reads what people think about him and this case. And he does not like it, it does bother him. KB bothered him, we are expected to understand some of his and (jb)'s smarm under the guise "they are doing their jobs" but CM went out of his way to block Kathi. I guess he does not understand she is doing her job?

Everything is personal (to the players. That is all they have worried about, spoken about.)

HHJP: This court finds (HH gets loud and emotional at this point, big big emotion) that there is a serious and imminent threat (Casey is welling up) to the administration of justice in this case. That is the right, of Casey Anthony to receive a fair and impartial trial...

That is when Casey looses it completely. She puts up her "prayer" hands over her mouth and nose.

...in this particular case. (She lowers her hands now to below her nose as CM shakes her side to side. His hand had been on her back the whole time, as Casey stares forward.)

The judge goes from here to state that this case has involved: legal analysts, bloggers, etc.

Casey and Cindy feel they are being persecuted. They do not think they are guilty. Truly. So, anyone saying they are- are the bad people. The liars do not like that people are not believing their lies. Cindy and Casey could always manipulate the situation before and they are upset because it is not working this time. This is classic in that those who feel guilty are trying to place blame on the innocent. It's what bad people do, IMHO.

You reap what you sew. You made your bed, now you must lie in it. You are responsible for your own actions. This is my worldview.

:cow:

Ty. So CA trembling is real. Yet we see ICA ~ not trembling (yet). I don't see this trial going very far.... before one parent breaks down.

I have been in the courtroom many times and have saw her trembling, looking sick , pale and very emotional . Its real- not fake. Why do some think she is not capable of being on the verge of going to collapse when the days are coming quick to decide if her daughter gets death penalty. I do believe empathy may be hard for some but when you see her in person and she talks to you or you see a real person one may feel different- . No matter if casey did or did not- cindy and family have gone thru more than most humans have- I could not imagine her living this nighmere - would you want to even know one bit of it? no- not me . she is at her hardest days ahead and I wish her some way to be able to cope. yes I am more kind hearted than most feel for her.

RespectfullyQuoted littlemisslegal
BBM

Because she didn't show any of this emotion about Caylee.

:cow:

That's a mighty big change of heart you have had there.

No I have not had a mighty big change of heart. I dislike the way Cindy has acted and have said so, but it is apparent that there is a deep hatred for her here and I don't have a deep hatred for her. Some of the posts amount to the ridiculous in their venom towards her.

The what ifs on this Board also amount to the ridiculous, imo. Every move she makes someone wonders whether it means this, that or the other thing e.g. their asking for a meeting with KC and hoping that it means they have decided to let her know the truth.

And I really don't care if that is not the general consensus here.

there is no one in the world who can make me believe cindy and george did not love caylee with all their heart and soul. i even believe when she said caylee is all of ours it was said as if shes our whole life. i do not think she meant she is not casey daughter- but the fact they all lived in one home it was as if she was saying she had total family .

cindy has acted not nice - but to tell you the truth its hard to judge her because i do believe she experienced every emotion on earth thru all this.
when cindy said smells like dead body - i do not think she ever imagined it was . have you ever said omg- what died in here? if she thought it was caylee dead and smell she would have fainted i believe!

there is no one in the world who can make me believe cindy and george did not love caylee with all their heart and soul. i even believe when she said caylee is all of ours it was said as if shes our whole life. i do not think she meant she is not casey daughtert but the fact they all lived in one home it was as if she was saying she had total family .

cindy has acted not nice - but to tell you the truth its hard to judge her because i do believe she experienced every emotion on earth thru all this.

when cindy said smells like dead body - i do not think she ever imagined it was . have you ever said omg- what died in here? if she thought it was caylee dead and smell she would have fainted i believe!

Exactly Miss legal. They did love her and never expected her to be murdered. They did lack in the parenting department - letting KC get away with absolutely everything - but they are human beings and as much as I dislike the way they have acted - I know they are suffering tremendously, especially George, and that apparently is not enough for some posters. When the trial starts it is going to be devastating for them.

But then again, the trial may be delayed six months. Looks like it is going that way.

Thank you for bringing us back to reality (even if CA is far from joining us)

Regardless of how any of us may feel about CA, and regardless of her rather obvious issues in dealing with reality. She still has to be under a level of stress and fear that most of us would find unimaginable. She may be manipulative, abusive, unpleasant and downright nasty. But no matter how you slice it, her daughter, the child that she raised, is facing the death penalty in a very short time for murdering her granddaughter, the other child that she raised, in cold blood. I think that that would crush any one of us, and quite honestly CA was quite obviously not built on that solid of a mental foundation to begin with. I am sure that much of what we perceive as her nasty evil or manipulative behavior is pure stress. The shaking is the most obvious and truest sign of how close to breaking she is.

Far more telling in so many ways is that we see no such shaking or signs of stress in the defendant. Cindy may be unpleasant. She may have tried to protect or enable her daughter. But she is still human. KC, no emotions, no remorse, pure sociopath.

Very well said Chiquita! I concur with 100% of what you said, and thank you for your kind and gentle eloquence.

I believe when it is shown in court (and I think it will be) that Cindy knew for a fact that Caylee was deceased and in those woods when Dominic was sent out there (by her) that many people (who are still on the fence) will have a more accurate picture of the real Cindy Anthony.

If this is proven in court by the SAO I think there will be no denying the truth then, about what CA is capable of.

When this occurs (I am confidant it will be), and the realization comes, it may help make clear all of the despicable things that she has done consequently. I believe the sympathy left for Cindy Anthony will be slim to none at that point.

I feel sorry for what has happened to CA, but not for the things she has done in return.

Thank you for bringing us back to reality (even if CA is far from joining us)

Regardless of how any of us may feel about CA, and regardless of her rather obvious issues in dealing with reality. She still has to be under a level of stress and fear that most of us would find unimaginable. She may be manipulative, abusive, unpleasant and downright nasty. But no matter how you slice it, her daughter, the child that she raised, is facing the death penalty in a very short time for murdering her granddaughter, the other child that she raised, in cold blood. I think that that would crush any one of us, and quite honestly CA was quite obviously not built on that solid of a mental foundation to begin with. I am sure that much of what we perceive as her nasty evil or manipulative behavior is pure stress. The shaking is the most obvious and truest sign of how close to breaking she is.

Far more telling in so many ways is that we see no such shaking or signs of stress in the defendant. Cindy may be unpleasant. She may have tried to protect or enable her daughter. But she is still human. KC, no emotions, no remorse, pure sociopath.

And just to add on emore thing, it is a lot easier to say "I would jump into the fire for you" than actually "jumping into the fire". It is her daughter, she is going to try to save her no matter what. She is not thinking of the KC the sociopath, which she knows to be true. She is thinking this is all I have left of my girls. She is facing the death penalty.

Also if she admits this, she has to admit that she dropped the ball. In essence, she is trying to save herself also.

I do not like how Cindy acts at times at all. I don't like George either. But I know for sure they loved Caylee and they never expected this.

It is a horrible case. A child is dead. The mother is obnoxious and cares only for herself.

And it is a lot easier to say what one would do if they are not in that situation.

Let's not forget why we are here. Her name is Caylee, and she was murdered. :(

Let's not forget why we are here. Her name is Caylee, and she was murdered. :(

Thank you for the reality check, Tulessa. I would also like to add that we are here, presumably to sleuth. If a thread is not to your liking, move on to another one that is. That's what makes this a wonderful place to be. MOO.

Thank you for the reality check, Tulessa. I would also like to add that we are here, presumably to sleuth. If a thread is not to your liking, move on to another one that is. That's what makes this a wonderful place to be. MOO.

Or opining is always an option also.

My son will graduate on the 21st of May, ranked 29th in his class of over 500 with a 4.0. He has enlisted in the Marines, into the Infantry for 5 years.

I tremble each and every day at the thoughts of what is about to happen, and what he will go through.

From a Mother's standpoint, I believe she is trembling out of fear of what could happen to her Daughter, and I do not believe that any of this has anything to do with justice for Caylee.

Cindy has no control over anything anymore, something she has thought she has had all of Casey's life. Her life is now determined by jurors and the court system and no matter what she does, she cannot control it.
Although very different in so many ways, I understand that feeling. I will no longer be able to give my son a curfew or make sure he is hydrated when he is sick..I have no choice but to leave it in the hands of others. It is very frightening to me, very scary and there is nothing in this world I can do to control it.
Cindy is afraid for Casey..any mother would be regardless of her guilt. IMHO she is still a mother who raised this girl..It can't be easy sitting there not knowing what will become of her daughter, the same as it is not easy for myself to see my son go off into such a dangerous world with the Marines.

I do not feel sorry for Cindy, because Caylee should come first and it has been apparent to me all along that Casey stands ground above anyone else in this family, including Lee. I base my opinions solely on the side of a mother in fear of what will happen to their child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back