Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another scary water related death of a court official (attorney)

http://libn.com/2013/06/27/long-isl...ol/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Authorities say a longtime court official on Long Island was found dead in the swimming pool of her home.

Nassau County police say Patricia Doyle’s body was discovered by a landscaper doing work on her Syosset home around 10 a.m. Wednesday.

Police say the investigation into her death is continuing. But they say no criminality is suspected."

Read more: http://libn.com/2013/06/27/long-island-court-official-found-dead-in-pool/#ixzz2dmV3qvzV

Another scary water related death of a court official (attorney)

http://libn.com/2013/06/27/long-isl...ol/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Authorities say a longtime court official on Long Island was found dead in the swimming pool of her home.

Nassau County police say Patricia Doyle’s body was discovered by a landscaper doing work on her Syosset home around 10 a.m. Wednesday.

Police say the investigation into her death is continuing. But they say no criminality is suspected."

Read more: http://libn.com/2013/06/27/long-island-court-official-found-dead-in-pool/#ixzz2dmV3qvzV
A landscaper found her, hum...........

stay tuned for developments in the SCPD. I suspect it will be out very soon. It MAY, and I repeat MAY have relevance to the LISK case. You will know it when you see it. Then go back and read my posts about the SCPD as to my theories why this case seems to be going nowhere.

stay tuned for developments in the SCPD. I suspect it will be out very soon. It MAY, and I repeat MAY have relevance to the LISK case. You will know it when you see it. Then go back and read my posts about the SCPD as to my theories why this case seems to be going nowhere.

How do you KNOW that they MAY have developments in the SCPD?

Are you involved with that police force?

Are you a detective on the case?

Can you get verified if so?

Hawk is usually pretty on point with stuff like this. Any more info you can toss our way?

Hawk is usually pretty on point with stuff like this. Any more info you can toss our way?

I'm just wondering. Is this a feeling of his or is it based off of reports that have been posted here?

Bc IMO it seems like they are close to getting the *advertiser censored* as well. I think we all are thinking that MAY happen.

Just sayin.

Nah, hawks talking about somebody being investigated by Feds I believe.

Maybe both? Perhaps FBI followed the lead suspect/s for some time now, discovering all of their connections within the SCPD as well as other departments, organizations, and individuals?

This would be amazing... I hope and wish.

What I am trying to say - AND it is pure speculation on my part is if they get the guy I think they want it COOOOOULD extend into the LISK case to the extent why things seemed not to have happened. That is a VERY BIG could.

What I am trying to say - AND it is pure speculation on my part is if they get the guy I think they want it COOOOOULD extend into the LISK case to the extent why things seemed not to have happened. That is a VERY BIG could.

Who is that guy you think they could want?

More specifically, Internal Affairs would be the ones to investigate the SCPD.

:banghead:

This entire thread is turning into a complete waste of time. There is a dead body found at least once a day in the Nassau/Suffolk/Queens area. I do not understand the point in posting about every unfortunate incident.

And all this looney tunes talk about county conspiracy theories and corruption is nothing more than using this website as a forum to broadcast personal political agendas (also a complete waste of everyone's time).

No wonder visitor rates are down. I can assure you all this nonsense has been encouraging me (and many others) to stay away.

This entire thread is turning into a complete waste of time. There is a dead body found at least once a day in the nassau/suffolk/queens area. I do not understand the point in posting about every unfortunate incident.

And all this looney tunes talk about county conspiracy theories and corruption is nothing more than using this website as a forum to broadcast personal political agendas (also a complete waste of everyone's time).

No wonder visitor rates are down. I can assure you all this nonsense has been encouraging me (and many others) to stay away.

be 'encouraged' to stay away.

More specifically, Internal Affairs would be the ones to investigate the SCPD.

You really don't understand what is going on here, do you? Sorry, I didn't make to try and make fun of you. Honest.

IAB only does what they are told. The people who tell them what they can and cannot do are the same people IAB should be investigating.

I went to IAB some 6 or 7 years ago with a complaint. I told them I came there with the expectation they could do nothing about it. They asked me why did I bother coming if I knew they couldn't do anything. I told them I came there to go on the record. I told them my life experiences taught me that no person with a reputation of the person I was going to talk about will sooner or later self implode. I want to be able to tell them one day, "I told you so.''

The FBI spoke to me earlier today. One of the things I told them was to go to SCPD and get the tape of my interview and see what, if anything the SCPD did about it.

Now the tables have turned. The person I was talking about is now in the barrel waiting to be raped by the FEDS. The best part is IAB, Tom Spota, and the rest of the criminals can't do a damned thing about it.

Who is that guy you think they could want?

The guy they really want is THOMAS J SPOTA, and go up from there. What has always troubled me with the FEDS is they let sharks go to catch Killer Whales. I think the FEDS got themselves a Great White. They should cut the Great White up and feed him to sea as chum. Catching a Great White is good enough for now - the rest will come if they are patient. The least the FEDS should do with this Great White is to put him in a big tank where he can no longer hurt people.

This entire thread is turning into a complete waste of time. There is a dead body found at least once a day in the Nassau/Suffolk/Queens area. I do not understand the point in posting about every unfortunate incident.

"No wonder visitor rates are down." You see, my friend, what they were able to do with 631 Politics and The Schwartz Report is not what they will be able to do with WS. WS visitors will vary as time goes by. It is the nature of how things work with Blog Boards. But the readership is so high not even the worst of them will kill this Board.

You really don't understand what is going on here, do you? Sorry, I didn't make to try and make fun of you. Honest.

IAB only does what they are told. The people who tell them what they can and cannot do are the same people IAB should be investigating.

I went to IAB some 6 or 7 years ago with a complaint. I told them I came there with the expectation they could do nothing about it. They asked me why did I bother coming if I knew they couldn't do anything. I told them I came there to go on the record. I told them my life experiences taught me that no person with a reputation of the person I was going to talk about will sooner or later self implode. I want to be able to tell them one day, "I told you so.''

The FBI spoke to me earlier today. One of the things I told them was to go to SCPD and get the tape of my interview and see what, if anything the SCPD did about it.

Now the tables have turned. The person I was talking about is now in the barrel waiting to be raped by the FEDS. The best part is IAB, Tom Spota, and the rest of the criminals can't do a damned thing about it.

No I just didn't have time to go back and try to find the theory you had posted... Which was what the initial post was addressing. You said for others to go back to look at your theories for an idea of what you were referring to. Well I'm busy and don't have time for paddy cake. Just transparency.

I don't like it when users beat around the bush. Just reference directly what you are speaking of and move on instead of baiting idea/theory from others and acting completely surprised when they ask you to expand upon said idea/supposition/hunch/theory/WHATEVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper