Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

You're quite disrespectful. No murder victims family wants their loved ones remains to act as a source of "fan approval", myself included. Show some tact.

I'm glad they're not being renewed for a second season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're quite disrespectful. No murder victims family wants their loved ones remains to act as a source of "fan approval", myself included. Show some tact.

I'm glad they're not being renewed for a second season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think you will have to worry about that. In case you haven't been following the case, SCPD isn't giving names to these victims.

Dee, very important, where did you hear this? SB's torso was found at Beach 63rd st in Averne. Isn't this the 100th pct? Very important please let me know. I am convinced this case is related to Manorville. His skull was found 11 miles from the Manorville dump site by kids on a pond in Moriches
Go to post # 1606. I was responding to something I read there. I dont know what pct. covers that area.

Thank you D, watched the video. Sounds like he is talking about Sugar Bear & John Valentine. Unless there are more cases from the 100th precinct we don't know about.

Google Unsolved murder of child haunts Rockaways Feb 5th 2005. 100 pct.

Wow WesternArtist this IS really interesting I remember the Latino man that was found by the ramp.. so he is on NameUs but the Ronkonkoma Skull and those others are not.. that is really strange The Skull and the man where in the same county around the same time.. I wonder if the skull matches a body somewhere like the whole Peaches thing.. and speaking of not on NameUs this one is not on there either.. it happened last month in Flushing Queens

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...attered-in-Kissena-Park-Queens-413240063.html

Decaying body parts were discovered in a Flushing park, a grisly find that has neighbors on edge and police combing the area.
The badly decomposing body parts were found in a wooded area near a bike path in Kissena Park on Wednesday afternoon
Bones were strewn about the woods along with tattered clothing and a skull, sources said.
An investigation is underway — the Office of Chief Medical Examiner was sent to the scene and a forensic anthropologist is also working on the case.
Authorities said the remains have been in the park for some time, making it hard to tell the age, race, sex or any other identifying details about the person they belonged to.

Source: Police Investigate Skull and Other Human Remains Found Scattered in Queens Park | NBC New York http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...sena-Park-Queens-413240063.html#ixzz4bBkjkgnR
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook

Very good question... I do not know the answer to it but I have been contacting NamUs about other unidentified remains from the area that not in their system. Here's some updates on those:

There are other cases from SC that were found after this skull from August 2016 (example https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/16280) so it does seems odd that there hasn't been any followup with this case.

Daisy, All the remains on the Pkwy were entered into NAMUS. They each had their own NAMUS page. Except jane doe #3. The toddlers mother. Fieldnotes called the ME to ask why. The ME said she was waiting to get permission from LE to do so.She never got it. WHY? It turns out doing so would have required updating Peaches profile in NAMUS. Peaches and jane doe #3 are one in the same person. LE did not want the public to know this. Not until recently.

Oh OK thank you for the clarification. I was confused. Sorry.

Wow WesternArtist this IS really interesting I remember the Latino man that was found by the ramp.. so he is on NameUs but the Ronkonkoma Skull and those others are not.. that is really strange The Skull and the man where in the same county around the same time.. I wonder if the skull matches a body somewhere like the whole Peaches thing.. and speaking of not on NameUs this one is not on there either.. it happened last month in Flushing Queens

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...attered-in-Kissena-Park-Queens-413240063.html

Decaying body parts were discovered in a Flushing park, a grisly find that has neighbors on edge and police combing the area.
The badly decomposing body parts were found in a wooded area near a bike path in Kissena Park on Wednesday afternoon
Bones were strewn about the woods along with tattered clothing and a skull, sources said.
An investigation is underway — the Office of Chief Medical Examiner was sent to the scene and a forensic anthropologist is also working on the case.
Authorities said the remains have been in the park for some time, making it hard to tell the age, race, sex or any other identifying details about the person they belonged to.

Source: Police Investigate Skull and Other Human Remains Found Scattered in Queens Park | NBC New York http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...sena-Park-Queens-413240063.html#ixzz4bBkjkgnR
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook

Thank you for bringing up this Ronkonkoma case! Maybe I should contact NamUs about it too -the absence of this case, especially with later ones being in the database does make me think it could have matched another set of remains. I'll search Suffolk and Nassau cases to see if any earlier cases have been recently updated (although I wouldn't be able to tell if a skull was added). It really could be a scenario more like Peaches where that won't get us anywhere.

I remember seeing postings about the Flushing case but hadn't checked in NamUs for it yet. Keeping track of these cases we briefly see once and then never hear about again is so important. Thank you for remembering them!

Yes, thanks PS here's a link with a little more http://www.rockawave.com/news/2007-11-30/front_page/001.html It does say that "officers and detectives from the 100 precinct responded to an anonymous tip that there was a body in a plastic bag on Beach 63 Street near the boardwalk."

I agree that this case is very important and related. I would really like to know if where exactly these arms and legs were found was ever released: "Arms and legs belonging to the same victim were later found in a plastic bag miles away in Suffolk County."

In this story there used to be a map.
http://www.rockawave.com/news/2007-11-30/front_page/001.html

First of all, the story is published in Nov 2007.

The torso of Andre Jamal Isaac (Sugar Bear) was found in 2002, head found in 2003, Sugar Bear identified in January of 2004

More here..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ed-Victims-**MERGED**&p=11054259#post11054259

Now, why the story resurfaces in fall 2007?

There was a map image in that story with a title "Mapping the story".. On the map (not interactive, just showing locations) you could see 6 pushpins referring to the locations of the key points in the story but there were 5 locations named (I may be wrong here, maybe it was 7 and 6, you get my point) .

There was a pushpin in Manorville .. Approximate coordinates for the pushpin was 40°51'42.63"N and 72°40'29.14"W...
or
https://www.google.com/maps/@40.8610262,-72.6726582,2335m/data=!3m1!1e3

But interestingly there was and still is no reference to Manorville in the story.. So, why the editor put a pushpin there?

Combine it with this, from the same story

Arms and legs belonging to the same victim were later found in a plastic bag miles away in Suffolk County.

I interpret this as his arms and legs were found in Manorville in fall 2007, and that's why his murder regains attention. Probable that the editor was told to exclude Manorville from his story. By who? You should have a guess.

Today, there is no "Mapping the story" image. At that time I downloaded this page on my computer, there is a still placeholder for the map image when I open the page from my hard drive but no map. Page wasn't allowing exact downloading.

this is how I see the page on my hard drive
http://hizliresim.com/R0oraG

In this story there used to be a map.
http://www.rockawave.com/news/2007-11-30/front_page/001.html

First of all, the story is published in Nov 2007.

The torso of Andre Jamal Isaac (Sugar Bear) was found in 2002, head found in 2003, Sugar Bear identified in January of 2004

More here..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ed-Victims-**MERGED**&p=11054259#post11054259

Now, why the story resurfaces in fall 2007?

There was a map image in that story with a title "Mapping the story".. On the map (not interactive, just showing locations) you could see 6 pushpins referring to the locations of the key points in the story but there were 5 locations named (I may be wrong here, maybe it was 7 and 6, you get my point) .

There was a pushpin in Manorville .. Approximate coordinates for the pushpin was 40°51'42.63"N and 72°40'29.14"W...
or
https://www.google.com/maps/@40.8610262,-72.6726582,2335m/data=!3m1!1e3

But interestingly there was and still is no reference to Manorville in the story.. So, why the editor put a pushpin there?

Combine it with this, from the same story

Arms and legs belonging to the same victim were later found in a plastic bag miles away in Suffolk County.

I interpret this as his arms and legs were found in Manorville in fall 2007, and that's why his murder regains attention. Probable that the editor was told to exclude Manorville from his story. By who? You should have a guess.

Today, there is no "Mapping the story" image. At that time I downloaded this page on my computer, there is a still placeholder for the map image when I open the page from my hard drive but no map. Page wasn't allowing exact downloading.

this is how I see the page on my hard drive
http://hizliresim.com/R0oraG

I always thought Sugar Bear could be related to the Manorville Butcher. I have had some reservations since he was shot in the head & none of the other victims appear to have been shot. But if his arms & legs were found in Manorville, that would certainly add more certainty in my mind as being related. It seems very odd that his arms & legs location is being concealed. You make a great point about that map & the unidentified push pin.

I always thought Sugar Bear could be related to the Manorville Butcher. I have had some reservations since he was shot in the head & none of the other victims appear to have been shot. But if his arms & legs were found in Manorville, that would certainly add more certainty in my mind as being related. It seems very odd that his arms & legs location is being concealed. You make a great point about that map & the unidentified push pin.

I think LISK (I surmise a duo or a trio) always had a firearm. It's just they can overpower petite women easily. Sugar Bear is really huge. I think that's reason they use the gun. JMO.

Another thought on Sugar Bear - why does the article from 2007 say to contact SCPD with info? Since he lived in NYC & the first discovery was in NYC, wouldn't NYPD have jurisdiction? This is adding up to me as being related.

Another thought on Sugar Bear - why does the article from 2007 say to contact SCPD with info? Since he lived in NYC & the first discovery was in NYC, wouldn't NYPD have jurisdiction? This is adding up to me as being related.

I know for a fact its an SCPD case but I don't know why because "whose torso was found in an Arverne lot in December of 2002, and whose frozen head was found in the ice of a Moriches pond in 2003."

I know for a fact its an SCPD case but I don't know why because "whose torso was found in an Arverne lot in December of 2002, and whose frozen head was found in the ice of a Moriches pond in 2003."

Yes it does appear to be a SCPD case. But as you point out, why?

Yes it does appear to be a SCPD case. But as you point out, why?

I always thought because the head was found first. I do think the case is related to Manorville, SB disappeared from East New York and we actually have a witness description (Hispanic male, who SB knew previously) and vehicle description (Red BMW type car w/ flashy rims)

I always thought because the head was found first. I do think the case is related to Manorville, SB disappeared from East New York and we actually have a witness description (Hispanic male, who SB knew previously) and vehicle description (Red BMW type car w/ flashy rims)
I did see one of the killers in a dream as Hispanic looking or Italian looking male with wavy dark brown hair, Beaty dark eyes and an odd smile. Pretty sure it's a ring of men who kill together as if they were getting together to watch football.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I did see one of the killers in a dream as Hispanic looking or Italian looking male with wavy dark brown hair, Beaty dark eyes and an odd smile. Pretty sure it's a ring of men who kill together as if they were getting together to watch football.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I haven't had my morning coffee yet so I hope this makes sense. Last night, I was thinking about the victims & how the condition they were left in tells us something. It seems the victims left in the most undisturbed condition are the males (minus Asian Male & Sugar Bear). Since it seems that the intact males may he hispanic, my current thinking is that the killer is also a Hispanic male. I do not include G4 in this analogy as I still feel this is a separate killer. Just a thought I had, not sure it has any merit.

It could be as simple as this: The killer didn't want to throw the gun away. The bullet is in the head. Get the bullet and then get the gun and you have a murder case. The jurisdiction issue could be nothing more than a lot of silliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli