Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that he was petite like the gb4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

As a Long Islander, I can almost assure you that the body found in the Massapequa preserve will end up being related to the ever growing Hispanic gang problem we are experiencing. This is definitely not LISK related.

As a Long Islander, I can almost assure you that the body found in the Massapequa preserve will end up being related to the ever growing Hispanic gang problem we are experiencing. This is definitely not LISK related.

Agreed.

I believe this is a boy/young man that has een missing since last year. The description is exactly his missing poster. Has been called into LE.

Agreed.

I believe this is a boy/young man that has een missing since last year. The description is exactly his missing poster. Has been called into LE.

Nice work recognizing him and calling it in. I'm curious about your potential match. (I looked but everyone I saw with a resemblance is too tall). Do you have a link for that missing poster? IMO knowing more about who this guy is could be helpful in finding a match for the Middle Island remains and other recent cases. If you're not comfortable posting that what might be helpful would be to know where he's from: local, neighboring state, etc. (doesn't have to be too specific).

Nice work recognizing him and calling it in. I'm curious about your potential match. (I looked but everyone I saw with a resemblance is too tall). Do you have a link for that missing poster? IMO knowing more about who this guy is could be helpful in finding a match for the Middle Island remains and other recent cases. If you're not comfortable posting that what might be helpful would be to know where he's from: local, neighboring state, etc. (doesn't have to be too specific).

I was not the one with the potential match. Its an admin on one of my FB groups. The name is Javier Castillo. There is a thread for him on WS.

C
attachment.php

http://abc7ny.com/news/body-found-in-massapequa-preserve-ruled-a-homicide/1818381/

This is Javier.

attachment.php

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1278952/1

Ok either that's obviously him or only proves how popular that haircut is. Everybody seems especially trend orientated in terms of looks and likes these days. It seems so obvious, so then what the **** is wrong with NCPD? They don't notice the most obvious missing teen from a few towns east who looks like a perfect match before releasing a sketch and everything?

That's a pretty popular area of the park right there though, it might be a crime committed by yutes. But it does remind me of the 1998 Brentwood teenager who was never identified and 16 year old Tirrel.

THats a great match if I ever one! Plus he is missing from Long Island!

Well... there is very little/no info on him and he's not listed on NAMUS. But an uncanny resemblance. Down to the black shirt!

Picture Snatcher, I said the same thing, WTF is wrong with whoever is investigating this?!

I sent in a match for the skull recently found in Middletown. Namus thanked me and said they will send it to law enforcement, however they are still working on the biometrics of the found parts. So that is why they can't immediately match it even though they may have a suspicion of who it may be.

FYI - Friend that lives in that area just informed me that she saw SCPD cars on the scene as well. So they may have already thought this is Javier. As for the 2 NCPD choppers circling the park for hours, I'm not too sure what caused that if the body was there for a week or so.

FYI - Friend that lives in that area just informed me that she saw SCPD cars on the scene as well. So they may have already thought this is Javier. As for the 2 NCPD choppers circling the park for hours, I'm not too sure what caused that if the body was there for a week or so.

Yeah. Javier is from Suffolk county. The tip was called in on Saturday. So hoping
For an ID and a family to have closure. Tragic and all too common.

Yeah. Javier is from Suffolk county. The tip was called in on Saturday. So hoping
For an ID and a family to have closure. Tragic and all too common.
i wonder where and with who Javier spent the last few months of his life? Thats providing its him.

?Chopper might've been looking for more bodies

Between Julio Gonzalez and the Middle Island remains being a Hispanic male I am reminded of another LI case of a Hispanic male. In the 1998 Brentwood case I found a detail in an old news article that didn't make it into NamUs.

DATELINES: [SUFFOLK Edition 1]

Giuffo, John J; Hwang, Lucia. Newsday, Combined editions; Long Island, N.Y. [Long Island, N.Y]17 June 1998: A38.
BRENTWOOD
/ Remains Still Unidentified
Suffolk police are asking for help in identifying skeletal remains of a young man found May 20 in a sump area behind a Brentwoodschool...
The medical examiner determined the remains to be that of a white or Hispanic male who was about 5 foot 8, had a 34-inch waist, wore a size 8 1/2 shoe and was younger than 20. Police said the man was wearing white, striped boxer shorts; white socks; a T-shirt with the word "Chicago," and a Starter brand green and black down jacket patterned with the words "Alliance Down." The man's shoes were black hiking-style boots. He also wore a belt with a Boy Scout buckle; white plastic rosary beads, and a yellow metal stud earring with a small green stone.
Anyone with information about the identity is asked to call the Homicide Squad at 800-299-7310.
- Lucia Hwang

In NamUs https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/2925 the clothing listed varies a tad in that there is also a keychain listed as well as a blanket tied around his neck. However, the Boy Scout belt buckle is excluded. I hate to always be so suspicious but I wonder if this specific piece of info was excluded intentionally because it would have subverted assumptions that this young man was a rebellious teen or involved in organized crime.

attachment.php
It's now been over a month since these remains were found. In case anyone is still unsure, I have seen the proof of the source of this photo (that this photo is the actual remains and was taken by the hunter who found the remains). That info can't be posted because it's from a private/social media conversation however, some of the mods have seen it too.

I'm still hoping for a sketch so we can ID this man. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ooded-area-3-Mar-2017&highlight=middle+island

Attachments

• C6KueenWgAYn3Px.jpg
    C6KueenWgAYn3Px.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 141
Have lurked along on this and many other LISK threads for a couple of years now. I need some help finding articles or documentation of the elderly woman that was raped, strangled, and dumped in the rocky point beach area. Unfortunately, a family member was the one to discover the body. If I recall the man was tried and convicted. I want to read way into it now that I remembered this. I seem to remember the story being very odd.

Any help is appreciated. Must've been around 2002 or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli