Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe that the dismemberment killings are related then there were definitely feet elements to those killings. Feet and legs washing ashore, torsos missing legs/feet, one foot removed at the ankle. I don't really believe that the killings in AC and FL are related, but that's not really based on any haed evidence, just my own theory.

Hi, I am new to this site, but I am so sad for all these women up and down the US being murdered and treated like nothing. By law enforcement in some cases too. I watched the tv programme called The Killing Season and I would just like to ask if anyone knows the answer to something that has been niggling at me.

Since there are huge similarities to the deaths of many women up and down the country, it seems to me that there must be more than one killer on the loose. Just out of interest, does anyone know where the company who sells those burlap sacks on Long Island gets their stock from? Is it delivered by an outside company? Is it a long haul trucker that could be connected to these Crimes? One who just so happens to use what is available to him at the time. Burlap sacks on Long Island? Different ammo up and down the country?

I may be grasping at straws here, but I say there is no stone that should be left unturned. I just am thankful that there are brilliant people on here that have been looking into these crime a when these poor victims and their families seem to have been forgotten by law enforcement. This has probably already been thought of by someone else, I just haven't had the chance to read even a quarter of the posts on this thread alone.

Hi, I am new to this site, but I am so sad for all these women up and down the US being murdered and treated like nothing. By law enforcement in some cases too. I watched the tv programme called The Killing Season and I would just like to ask if anyone knows the answer to something that has been niggling at me.

Since there are huge similarities to the deaths of many women up and down the country, it seems to me that there must be more than one killer on the loose. Just out of interest, does anyone know where the company who sells those burlap sacks on Long Island gets their stock from? Is it delivered by an outside company? Is it a long haul trucker that could be connected to these Crimes? One who just so happens to use what is available to him at the time. Burlap sacks on Long Island? Different ammo up and down the country?

I may be grasping at straws here, but I say there is no stone that should be left unturned. I just am thankful that there are brilliant people on here that have been looking into these crime a when these poor victims and their families seem to have been forgotten by law enforcement. This has probably already been thought of by someone else, I just haven't had the chance to read even a quarter of the posts on this thread alone.
Welcome Shanna, I find the search tool to be incredibly useful when I am looking for things such as this.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thank you very much Kellyd. I am trying to add a profile pic now and find my way around the site. It's vast. Thank you for the advice though, I can see the search now.

:wagon:

Interesting theory, a few have thought the trucker theory. Although I don't know where they got there stock from, it definitely fits.

:wagon:

Interesting theory, a few have thought the trucker theory. Although I don't know where they got there stock from, it definitely fits.

It's just something that I have been thinking from the start of the series and I am actually watching an episode now which is aptly called, "A Killer On The Road". Seems like I should watch the whole series before commenting as it does seem I may not be the only one thinking this. I really do wonder though where the stock comes from in that place on Long Island that is the only place that sells burlap sacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's just something that I have been thinking from the start of the series and I am actually watching an episode now which is aptly called, "A Killer On The Road". Seems like I should watch the whole series before commenting as it does seem I may not be the only one thinking this. I really do wonder though where the stock comes from in that place on Long Island that is the only place that sells burlap sacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome Shanna!!!

There is actually a thread on WS dedicated to the burlap sacks found with some of the girls on Ocean Parkway. I think you might find the answer to that question and more............

With the UID found in Plainville, Mass, possibly in burlap that scotiansleuth found, I contacted DoeNetwork because she's listed on there as African American or biracial but as Asian in NamUs.
[FONT=&amp]http://www.doenetwork.org/ cases/578ufma.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]https://www.identifyus.org/en/ cases/11796
They confirmed it is the same case (despite a two day difference in date found) and are working to update it. Will post more details if I get them.
[/FONT]

Two teenage girls were murdered in Lynbrook NY in the early 1980's and a third went missing and her body was never found.The girls were strangled and their naked bodies dumped in open fields.Lynbrook is also home to a company which sells burlap and polypropylene bags and wire bags ties.Lynbrook is only about 35 minutes from Gilgo beach.Im wondering I found these killings could have been the early work of LISK.

Two teenage girls were murdered in Lynbrook NY in the early 1980's and a third went missing and her body was never found.The girls were strangled and their naked bodies dumped in open fields.Lynbrook is also home to a company which sells burlap and polypropylene bags and wire bags ties.Lynbrook is only about 35 minutes from Gilgo beach.Im wondering I found these killings could have been the early work of LISK.

I imagine it's possible but that would age LISK to the point where he's close to being in his late 50's, early 60's. Not saying a older man couldn't be out there killing and dumping but I think it just becomes more difficult to keep up that kind of pace. But anything is possible.... I just think age matters.....

Read the book ultimate evil

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I imagine it's possible but that would age LISK to the point where he's close to being in his late 50's, early 60's. Not saying a older man couldn't be out there killing and dumping but I think it just becomes more difficult to keep up that kind of pace. But anything is possible.... I just think age matters.....
50s-60s is my guess is the age of this monster.

What years were these murders? Bittrolff would have been a teenager in the early 80's. From everything I've read, his violent history began when he was very young

Hey 50 is not old at all anymore lol.. I'm 55 and you'd never know it! They say 50 is the new 35 ... if he's a fit guy he could still pull it off and over power a 5' to 5'5" 100 ish pound young women especially if she was in a vulnerable position.
QUOTE=Barbie619;13103088]I imagine it's possible but that would age LISK to the point where he's close to being in his late 50's, early 60's. Not saying a older man couldn't be out there killing and dumping but I think it just becomes more difficult to keep up that kind of pace. But anything is possible.... I just think age matters.....[/QUOTE]

found this note posted today, regarding a young girl, Tina Foglia, killed, dismembered and disposed of in the vecinity of Oak Beach in 1982. So tragic, and sad, with a detail that has me wondering: "Amy Gagliardi told PIX11 that investigators questioned male friends that Tina Foglia knew in the 1980s. But Gagliardi wonders about a mystery man that Tina mentioned in a letter, shortly before her murder. She said she met a doctor," Gagliardi recalled, saying the two met at Hammerheads. "He took her out a couple of times. She said she really liked him a lot."
http://pix11.com/2017/01/28/teens-1...has-eerie-parallels-to-li-serial-killer-case/

Hey 50 is not old at all anymore lol.. I'm 55 and you'd never know it! They say 50 is the new 35 ... if he's a fit guy he could still pull it off and over power a 5' to 5'5" 100 ish pound young women especially if she was in a vulnerable position.
QUOTE=Barbie619;13103088]I imagine it's possible but that would age LISK to the point where he's close to being in his late 50's, early 60's. Not saying a older man couldn't be out there killing and dumping but I think it just becomes more difficult to keep up that kind of pace. But anything is possible.... I just think age matters.....
[/QUOTE]

Yeah and if that 50-60 year old is flashing a badge be it real or fake, waving a gun or having a scared victim at knife point it's going to be even easier.

Yes! Or if he was a successful professional such as a Dr or financial planner

Yeah and if that 50-60 year old is flashing a badge be it real or fake, waving a gun or having a scared victim at knife point it's going to be even easier.[/QUOTE]

They happened 1984 and 1985.I thought about Bittrolff too he must have killed more than the three he is charged with and he must have a history of violence but what would his link to Lynbrook be? LE has DNA from one of the 3 girls,Teresa Fusco, which was used to exonerate 3 men who were wrongly convicted of her murder and spent 18 ish years in prison. Hopefully, LE would check Bittrolffs DNA against the DNA from Teresa Fuscos case
QUOTE=Hotpotato;13103314]What years were these murders? Bittrolff would have been a teenager in the early 80's. From everything I've read, his violent history began when he was very young[/QUOTE]

found this note posted today, regarding a young girl, Tina Foglia, killed, dismembered and disposed of in the vecinity of Oak Beach in 1982. So tragic, and sad, with a detail that has me wondering: "Amy Gagliardi told PIX11 that investigators questioned male friends that Tina Foglia knew in the 1980s. But Gagliardi wonders about a mystery man that Tina mentioned in a letter, shortly before her murder. She said she met a doctor," Gagliardi recalled, saying the two met at Hammerheads. "He took her out a couple of times. She said she really liked him a lot."
http://pix11.com/2017/01/28/teens-1...has-eerie-parallels-to-li-serial-killer-case/
Oh yes Tina foglia was one of the first victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member