Cases That Haunt You

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello Odyssey,
It sounds like you have read up on many cases involving cults, have you heard of MN Blue Earth Jane Doe? She is thought to have possibly been in a cult because she was found with her hair oddly shaved off (even though the pic shows her with hair):
http://mavweb.mnsu.edu/bittid/welcome.htm
You can PM me if you like:)

I actually don't know of a whole lot of these cases - I think Nancy Jason, Mary Switalski, Rose Cole, Benjamin Cannon (although not exactly a cult in his case) it seems like there were a couple more but I can't remember...

I will take a look at Blue Earth... thanks!

Maura Murray's disappearance has always just stayed with me. I can't imagine what her family and loved ones have gone through all these years with just no more information, nothing about what happened to her. Just heartbreaking.

Here is a case that haunts me because this little girl was taken from her family and put in a foster home where she was supposed to be "safer".

The missing Childs case of Everlyse Cabrera.
She was 2 1/2 years old in June of 2006 when her foster parents reported her missing. They claim she must have left the house on her own in the middle of the night,then refused to help any further in the investigation! And they were cleared of any wrong doing!! And this poor baby is still missing with no answers for her real family.

Beth Doe is the case that started it for me. I think because she was about to have her child any day when she was killed. Two lives snuffed out her little girls never getting the chance to live. I often wonder if she imagined what it would be like to hold her newborn, she never got the chance.

unsolved murder of 16 year old Beverly Jaros in Garfield Hts, Ohio in 1967 or thereabout !
killed in her upstairs bedroom while her friend waited for her outside....my friend lived one door
away and told me a few interesting details........

This case has always bothered me! It was the first murder mystery I was interested in, as I was about her age and lived in a suburb west of Garfield Hts. at the time. It was all over the news.
Do you think it was her boyfriend? Can you share the details?

quite a few haunt me but right off the top of my head are:
Stephanie Lynn Hebert
Amanda Brown, I think we have good guess where she is, but that does not comfort her father, who still begs that monster to give up the location. The whole case is so sad, and I don't want to judge anyone but the reasons behind her abduction make me feel so "empty."
Maura Murray

Thirty years ago, 25-year-old Harvard graduate student Joan Webster went to visit her family in Glen Ridge on Thanksgiving break.

A few days later, Webster cut her visit short so she could return to Harvard in time for a project meeting she had scheduled with her classmates. When her flight landed in Boston on the night of Nov. 28, 1981, she collected her luggage, walked out of the airport, and disappeared.

Law enforcement and Webster's family had their eye on a likely suspect for many years, but Webster's case has still not been officially solved.

More at link...
http://www.northjersey.com/news/cri...murder_case_is_still_unsolved.html?c=y&page=2

Joan graduated with my brother, and I sang in the church choir with her (she was 5 years older and beautiful and I was mesmerized by her)...quite a shock to our small community. She would have had such a bright future...

On February 1, 2004, Maria Del Carmen Hernandez and her mother Maria Esperanza Hernandez were attacked and bludgeoned to death while walking in a residential neighborhood in Fremont. The Governor is offering a reward in the amount of $50,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individual or individuals responsible for this double murder.

This happened 2 blocks from my home. On that night, my daughter was having her annual slumber party. We had a large group of 14 yr old girls at our house. Just a few hours before this incident happened the girls were outside playing doorbell ditch etc. I have never forgotten this mother and daughter. Their killer has never been found. My daughter and her friends never did get to play outside after dark again :( I pray that someday their case will be solved and that they can rest in peace.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?topic=107800.0

It's just way to hard to list just one .Ill admitt not everycase grabs at the old heart strings but there is at least a dozen or so that I have on my mind every single time I click on websleuths. Ones that when it says hello canman welcome to websleuths the ones you know by heart the names that you go looking for thier thread to see if there has been any new posts or breaking news at all...

Pamela Tinsley, disappeared from Oklahoma City, Lake Over Holser, 1987. 19 years old, stark blonde hair, wearing a bathing suit and shorts. Took a ride on a motorcycle and never seen again. She left her car, puse and told her friends she would be right back.

http://coldcaseok.com/article/tinsley

I went to high school with her. Terribly sad story for her parents. Her older brother with mental illness was homeless and found dead a few years back. Their only children.

Stacy's death haunts me. Her mother's disappearance haunt me. And I wonder who the cop was she dealt with on the two charges before she disappeared. I wonder; if alive today how could she remain silent about Stacy. How could she? I wonder if DP met stacy's mother first. It's a link I'd really like checked out. This is an older article but it gives good insight to who stacy was; who she was portrayed to be; and her early life. Which was sad beyond belief. As well as her last words to her friend: I am already dead.
http://nypost.com/2012/08/05/disapp...ns-fourth-wife-follows-her-mothers-vanishing/

New eyes are needed; and they should start with Stacy's mother's "disappearance" and or murder. And from there we need a grand jury for Stacy's death by the hands of DP. I don't think a week goes by that I don't check on Stacy's thread...or any news of her. I still think about her. I think about her children. And as far as DP; I would love a face to face, and a confession. He has nothing to lose at this point.

Christine Jessop's case.

Shannan Gilbert's case definitely haunts me.

And I don't know if this haunts me, but Arturo Gatti's case still bothers me. Last March the Brazilian authorities announced they would reopen the case, but then... nothing. No further news. I hope that's because they're hard at work. I'm still bothered that his wife admits she saw him lying on the floor when she came down for the baby's bottle, but insists there was no blood and she assumed he was passed out from drinking. Then she came down hours later and he's still lying there in the same spot... now with blood. So he started to bleed after he died? And he allegedly hanged himself and then fell from the noose, but she didn't hear him crash to the floor? Doesn't fit. Bugs me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueeyes1981
Back