Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read this thread yet, but I am hoping against hope there is no name calling in here or other things that might cause TO's . I am going to read it in a little while. hint hint.

<casually pointing to edit button on bottom right of post>

haha.

This was posted on the petition site:
# 4,834: 4:09 pm PDT, Oct 6, Casey Anthony, Florida Delete
I cannot believe all of the inconsiderate people out there that are so completely brain-washed by the media and think that I actually did murder my daughter...those words are even hard for me to type at this point, let alone to actually commit the crime under speculation. As I have stated NUMEROUS times, I left my daughter with her babysitter. I don't know what happened after that point!!!! My hope is that by airing this story on lifetime, maybe......just maybe someone out there recognizes my little girl and the proper authorities are notified and she is brought home safely to her family. That is the sole purpose and intention of this!! Please stop saying negative things about me and my family and help us to search for my little girl!
MYSPACE

Is this the real KC or a phoney???????????

What in the world does commit the crime under speculation mean? I have never ever heard that phrase in my life. That must be a Cassyism. Which version of the story is going to be aired Ms.KC? The proper authorities being the ones YOU contacted immediately when your child went missing? No? Oh, that's right you didn't call ANYONE!

I cannot believe all of the inconsiderate people out there that are so completely brain-washed by the media and think that I actually did murder my daughter...those words are even hard for me to type at this point, let alone to actually commit the crime under speculation. As I have stated NUMEROUS times, I left my daughter with her babysitter. I don't know what happened after that point!!!! My hope is that by airing this story on lifetime, maybe......just maybe someone out there recognizes my little girl and the proper authorities are notified and she is brought home safely to her family. That is the sole purpose and intention of this!! Please stop saying negative things about me and my family and help us to search for my little girl!
MYSPACE

:eek::eek: WOW, where did you see this? What petition site? Thank you!

MYSPACE

It is probably a phoney, IMO! Casey doesn't have sense enough to write a paragraph, let alone use proper english! Nope, sounds like a Cindy paragraph to me! Who would believe this nonsense anyway? *This is what a 'normal person would say - wonder how long it took Cindy to think this one up? It couldn't come naturally!

I just re-read through JB's statement and that they are requesting to allow Casey to travel to "places of interest" in this case. Is this how they think the family is going to squeeze in a vacation to Puerto Rico before this all blows up ??????? rofl

I haven't read this thread yet, but I am hoping against hope there is no name calling in here or other things that might cause TO's . I am going to read it in a little while. hint hint.

Hmmmmm J Bean, I LOVE it when you think out loud!!!:blowkiss:

MYSPACE

This is too well-written to have been drafted by Casey. She couldn't possibly have known how to use the words "crime under speculation" in a sentence. We do know she is good at "copying and pasting" :clap::clap::clap:

Hmmmmm J Bean, I LOVE it when you think out loud!!!:blowkiss:
Who Me? :innocent:

<fingers and toes crossed before reading>

So true. And what is she expecting, that after almost 4 months she is going to find a live Caylee sitting on a stoop waiting for her? :waitasec:

Ya know, with the level of disfunction in this family I would not be surprised if that very thing happened. Imagine this- All of a sudden Caylee is found- they still sell their story, make all that money and it is later found the entire thing was a plot to get famous... Lee is hardly around because he's the one doing the babysitting of Caylee.

I'm for real, with these people! sheesh!

MYSPACE

Phoney, she can't be that stupid, then again who loose their child?

Ya know, with the level of disfunction in this family I would not be surprised if that very thing happened. Imagine this- All of a sudden Caylee is found- they still sell their story, make all that money and it is later found the entire thing was a plot to get famous... Lee is hardly around because he's the one doing the babysitting of Caylee.

I'm for real, with these people! sheesh!

You know, I have felt that we were in a bad episode of MTV's *PUNK"D* on more than one occasion!:blowkiss:

I want her back in Jail! How is she still even at home?
Here, here:clap:
I just don't understand, I know she hasn't been charged but my goodness can't they hold her on somethin'. Sorry if this has been addressed already this is my 2nd post.

:Lie detector tests aren't admissible anyway, so he most likely won't get those either.:

You know, for something not admissible in court, it sure gets defense lawyers all bent out of shape when prosecution witnesses take the tests.

If they are "so bad" and "not reliable" and "easily faked" why is it that defense lawyers are the first ones to want the results of OTHER people's.
They never let their clients' take one because they are just SO UNRELIABLE, but they want to look at every one else's!!!!!!!

I still think lie detector tests are a good tool.

It is just always rubs me the wrong way that everyone says they are bad, etc, but we always want to know the results. Why is that? If there is no truth in them, why would anyone care about the results? So fricken hypocritical.

Im thinking it is her, for one reason only:

SHE SIGNED THE PETITION TO STOP ALL MEDIA FROM BUYING HER STORY!!!!!

UMMMMM cant get dumber than that and we all know how stupid KC is...

Not to mention there are almost 5000 signatures do you think a media outlet that gets the petition is going to read every comment? I doubt it, especially when the goal is 10k, she will be in the middle somewhere by the time its done... This is why I think it could be her.

I bet he has already "ruled" on the one where she asked to travel. LOL He just hasn't answered legally yet.

Seriously, I have no idea how long it will take him to rule on those motions. I would expect it to be swift and decisive tho. ;)

He probably has already ruled on the travel one...........after he got up off the floor.... from falling out of his chair laughing hysterically at that request.

Im thinking it is her, for one reason only:

SHE SIGNED THE PETITION TO STOP ALL MEDIA FROM BUYING HER STORY!!!!!

UMMMMM cant get dumber than that and we all know how stupid KC is...

Not to mention there are almost 5000 signatures do you think a media outlet that gets the petition is going to read every comment? I doubt it, especially when the goal is 10k, she will be in the middle somewhere by the time its done... This is why I think it could be her.

I think its her too..I can almost hear her saying it..It sounds just like her vocabulary. She wants the millions...maybe thats why she suddenly wants to go "search".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet