Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your probably right

So now she can say "I wanted to search for my daughter but the courts wouldn't let me"

This motion is going to be denied - It has Zero chance & Jose must know that

That's the only reason I can see for him doing this: to bring it up to a jury during trial.

If Casey wanted to lead LE to Caylee's body, LE would have it approved for a supervised visit to the site. Baez would not need to file a motion for it.

There is no reason for this motion to be filed and Baez is wasting the Court's time in doing so. This is not scoring him any points unless they are willing to sign a deal right now with the DA's office and she is giving up the location of the body.

Wow, wouldn't that be great if she did give up the location? As much as these motions anger me, I am trying to have hope this saga is going to end soon.

wow , i remember when people were saying she should be out searching for her daughter (now she wants to ) .. she shouldve been out there from the get go .. so should have ca la and ga..i think this family is forever damned in peoples eyes and they are never gonna be able to do right no matter what they do . its sad how they let thier world crumble

We know that the "key places of interest" in the defense's case are PR, TX, GA, NY, NC, and Mexico. No Judge would allow her to travel out of the state or country to search for a child who LE states is deceased. Judge Strickland is going to be really ticked by this motion, imo.

I would like to see this one!..I think it would be very interesting to see where KC would go..Maybe she would try to flee and then LE could slap her in jail. I'm really surprised that the request was made because we all know she would go nowhere but it doe's put KC in a position to put up or shut up. The 15th of October is coming up, maybe she wants to go see Caylee where ever she is?

wow , i remember when people were saying she should be out searching for her daughter (now she wants to ) .. she shouldve been out there from the get go .. so should have ca la and ga..i think this family is forever damned in peoples eyes and they are never gonna be able to do right no matter what they do . its sad how they let thier world crumble

They have shown they are not interested in the right thing, zadari.

i hope jb's wife doesnt read here .. she is probably so sick of this all by now .and wants this to end too .

The purpose of this is so transparent! JB wants to be able to stand up in a courtroom and say that KC did search for her child or wanted to search for her child but was not permitted by LE.

First, if this is granted, LE will need to be with KC when she searches. That's additional manpower. That's more taxpayers money for someone that didn't even pay taxes since she didn't work!!

Also, if she wants to look outside FL for Caylee, is she going to use "caylee trust fund" money to pay for the search?

We do know that KC won't be trying to hook up with AL since he hasn't spoken to her since she was arrested. If she wants to flee, I can't imagine anyone (except her family) assisting her. Nobody wants to have anything to do with her.

They are unbelievable!!

BostonMom

I have spent the better part of the night and most of today as sick as a dog, puking, the works, and have dragged myself to the computer and THIS is what was here, so I am mustering enough strength to ask Casey this-

Are you FREAKING KIDDING US?
Do you believe the entire world is as gullible as your attorney?
Do you ACTUALLY believe that Judge Strickland is going to offer you a chance to escape?
If you want someone to find Caylee, then just tell someone where she is and that will be that.
There is no chance they are going to let you get out Casey...if the walls are closing in on you, and you need a break? TOUGH! Get used to it, because where you are going there are no breaks and there are no little trips out on the town. You have once again managed to infuriate everyone who is looking out for Caylee...Congratulations Casey.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

If you listen to CA in all her interviews she only needs to go talk to Jessie (I know no names, but Im having a brain fart moment and cant remember his last name)

Casey wants to travel to look for Caylee ???? You gotta be fricken kidding me!!!!

What so she can accidently fall onto the remains of precious Caylee and then cry out that the invisible Nanny did it? I say - why not drag the heartless guttersnipe (Casey) through the swamy waters and let the alligators finish her off!!!!!!

If this is granted then I totally give up....find me a liquor store and color me gone....I cannot believe the total audacity of these people....for God's sake where is the decency? Please dear God don't let them grant this for her to leave that house except to go back to you know where.:bang:

Is there a motion to remove the ankle monitor? Is there a motion to modify conditions of release--based on a change in circumstances???

(Haven't read the motions yet.)

Because ya know, people who are out on bail, with strict conditions are hardly ever allowed to go on secret missions. It is a bit contrary to the whole monitored bail thingee...

"secret missions", love it!:crazy:

The purpose of this is so transparent! JB wants to be able to stand up in a courtroom and say that KC did search for her child or wanted to search for her child but was not permitted by LE.

First, if this is granted, LE will need to be with KC when she searches. That's additional manpower. That's more taxpayers money for someone that didn't even pay taxes since she didn't work!!

Also, if she wants to look outside FL for Caylee, is she going to use "caylee trust fund" money to pay for the search?

We do know that KC won't be trying to hook up with AL since he hasn't spoken to her since she was arrested. If she wants to flee, I can't imagine anyone (except her family) assisting her. Nobody wants to have anything to do with her.

They are unbelievable!!

BostonMom

It is a little late at this stage for her to ask to search...she should have done that day one...:furious::furious::furious:

They are unbelievable!!

BostonMom

Here's an idea...why doesn't she just TELL LE or TES where she'd search, then let them go?? Does she think she has some special searching ability that the professionals lack? Unreal.

um yes i know that OneLostGrl and im not sticking up for them .. just making an observation .

You can stick up for them.. you have the right. I was just adding my opinion to yours.

If this is granted then I totally give up....find me a liquor store and color me gone....I cannot believe the total audacity of these people....for God's sake where is the decency? Please dear God don't let them grant this for her to leave that house except to go back to you know where.:bang:

You'd think this would be enough for the Bail Bondsman to say Whooooaaaa. and revoke the bond. He was hesitant enough about it to call LP to see if he felt she was a flight risk. Now her lawyer is asking for permission to travel is a huge red flag that she wants to run, denied or permitted....IMO

I have spent the better part of the night and most of today as sick as a dog, puking, the works, and have dragged myself to the computer and THIS is what was here, so I am mustering enough strength to ask Casey this-

Are you FREAKING KIDDING US?
Do you believe the entire world is as gullible as your attorney?
Do you ACTUALLY believe that Judge Strickland is going to offer you a chance to escape?
If you want someone to find Caylee, then just tell someone where she is and that will be that.
There is no chance they are going to let you get out Casey...if the walls are closing in on you, and you need a break? TOUGH! Get used to it, because where you are going there are no breaks and there are no little trips out on the town. You have once again managed to infuriate everyone who is looking out for Caylee...Congratulations Casey.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

She does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member