Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that the "key places of interest" in the defense's case are PR, TX, GA, NY, NC, and Mexico. No Judge would allow her to travel out of the state or country to search for a child who LE states is deceased. Judge Strickland is going to be really ticked by this motion, imo.

(Someone might need to call Baez's office and tell him that it has been confirmed there are no C5 or C6 gates at Orlando Airport so the video tape won't do him any good. Hard to get a video of an area that does not exist.)

My guess is that when Hizzhonor read this, his coffee came up and out his nose and ALLLLL over that nice robe!

If this is granted then I totally give up....find me a liquor store and color me gone....I cannot believe the total audacity of these people....for God's sake where is the decency? Please dear God don't let them grant this for her to leave that house except to go back to you know where.:bang:

AMEN!!!!!!!!:clap:

Attention all Sleuthers:

Back away from the liquor cabinet! Drop the cigarettes! As :furious: as KC makes us, we can't let her control OUR lives!

You can stick up for them.. you have the right. I was just adding my opinion to yours.
i have no intention of sticking up for them .. all of them should just knock thier chit off . i just cant beleive how they have let things get as far as they have . and i dont understand anymore how they can let this go on and on its been months .. so ya i feel the same as the majority of you guys do too .. but i still have some sympathy for the GP and i can tell you guys La doesnt agree with what his parents are doing .that is why you guys dont see much of him

"New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing"

She and Jose are not co-operating one bit, why should anyone believe that letting her have her way will help find Caylee now ? :waitasec:

They always say a perp returns to the scene of the crime. Maybe she just wants to check and see if it's been disturbed. I hope TES goes back to the airport area ... I believe this is where Caylee is. CA was so upset when Tim and searchers were in this area. Now with the eyewitness seeing the car there and a girl walking out of the woods they may just hit the jackpot if they go back and re-search the WHOLE area.
Does anyone know how long LE had this info (about the eyewitness)? No, I am not talking about the eyewitness from the un-named site.

And what about all those "dangerous" people, and the threats to the A's lives that kept her from searching before?

And what about all those "dangerous" people, and the threats to the A's lives that kept her from searching before?

Well, didn't KC's script say she was supposed to wait 30 days? She's waited more than 90. So they should be safe.

wow , i remember when people were saying she should be out searching for her daughter (now she wants to ) .. she shouldve been out there from the get go .. so should have ca la and ga..i think this family is forever damned in peoples eyes and they are never gonna be able to do right no matter what they do . its sad how they let thier world crumble

i have no intention of sticking up for them .. all of them should just knock thier chit off . i just cant beleive how they have let things get as far as they have . and i dont understand anymore how they can let this go on and on its been months .. so ya i feel the same as the majority of you guys do too .. but i still have some sympathy for the GP and i can tell you guys La doesnt agree with what his parents are doing .that is why you guys dont see much of him

huh. I must say then, I'm confused about these 2 very different posts of yours.

wow , i remember when people were saying she should be out searching for her daughter (now she wants to ) .. she shouldve been out there from the get go .. so should have ca la and ga..i think this family is forever damned in peoples eyes and they are never gonna be able to do right no matter what they do . its sad how they let thier world crumble

Uh, she should have been searching for her since day 1 that she "went missing". They did let their world crumble....by all the lies they've told. Cindy and Casey equally.

Considering Casey led LE on a wild goose chase initially, I doubt they would let her 'travel' WITH LE if she claimed she would lead them to Caylee's body. What reason would they have to believe her?

Ok, so all us reasonable, normal folks here know this is a rediculous request. We all know KC would not do any looking if this were granted- agreed.

My question is for anyone knowledgeable enough about the law, to give some input as to what Jose's strategy is, in asking this. Since we know (and he knows, i'm sure) that the chances are slim to none for the request being granted. Why request it? (Other than the obvious, oh she wanted to look for her daughter, but LE wouldn't "let her"). What else is there in this request???

Why is she asking now?
Why didn't she ask 112 days ago????

:curses::curses::curses::curses:

Her secret search will be headed by her newly hired private investigator........

secret_squirrel_125.jpg

SECRET SQUIRREL!

Oh...I thought SECRET SQUIRREL would be an "outcry witness" along with Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis...

He should know about the squirrel mess in the "engine." Right?

huh. I must say then, I'm confused about these 2 very different posts of yours.

I don't think this first post by zadari
meant that she was siding with the Anthonys, although I suppose someone might take it that way. I think she was just stating that KC and the A family could've provided information months ago and prevented this circus in the first place.

Why is she asking now?

She's probably just now figuring out that this is what normal mothers would be doing.

I don't think this first post by zadari meant that she was siding with the Anthonys, although I suppose someone might take it that way. I think she was just stating that KC and the A family could've provided information months ago and prevented this circus in the first place.

both of the posts I quoted were made by zadari.

Why is she asking now?

Yes, there has to be some benefit to the defense in asking for this. What is it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003