Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think BIGGER. Paris, London, Milan!

Casey: "Yeah, that's it...she's in Milan...yeah, that's the story...I like it"

She's in an Italian convent! A nun took her! She's disguised in a habit. Just look for a tiny, little nun.

This is beyond ludicrous......she wants to travel to find out where the fake nanny has taken caylee? Or is it the fake nanny, her fake sister, and their fake kids? Is this ridiculous and insulting request by Casey part of the fake script that the fake people are making her follow?

disgusting.

I wonder if the judge would allow her to leave home if her ankle monitor was fitted with a GPS device instead of being tied to a receiver in the house?

More evidence for the state to present, if her "searches" take her to Target and JC Penney's (or did her mother cancel that credit card by now?).

I wonder how warmly Miss Casey would be received by her fellow WalMart shoppers if she showed her face in the aisles?

hellsign.jpg

nice!

Is there a motion to remove the ankle monitor? Is there a motion to modify conditions of release--based on a change in circumstances???

(Haven't read the motions yet.)

Because ya know, people who are out on bail, with strict conditions are hardly ever allowed to go on secret missions. It is a bit contrary to the whole monitored bail thingee...

Good post Miracles!

I hope the judge is Strickland because I'm sure he will remember to remind Ms. Anthony that in 31 days she couldn't be bothered to report her child missing, let alone, actually search for her and that with her being a stranger to truth, it is highly doubtful that any traveling would be in the best interest of the missing child.

I think KC is grabbing at straws to find a way out of her predicament. She is looking for a way to get out of the house so she can cut and run. If I was holding her bail, I would be seriously considering revoking it at this point. This whole travel thing clearly shows KC is looking for a way out, in my opinion.

Salem

LOL! Oh sure. Whaaaa did Jose petition the judge to get kc's passport back so she can go to Italy to look?
Ummm....yeah, maybe she can find Caylee while shes barhopping and looking for Xani.
La Bella Vida~Ciao!:behindbar

Could she be just a teensy bit worried that TES is coming to town?
Woooooo:eek:

I bet shes petrified. ABSOLUTELY petrified!

GO TIM, GO!:blowkiss:

Hey! She could help TES search the hot, steamy, mosquito-infested swamps!

Amen Robotdog... I have smoked more cigarettes than ever since I have been following this case. This woman is truly sicko in the head.. Will this madness ever end?????? :furious::furious:

i quit smoking -- using the gum

over 20 days - i feel like tony the tiger --greeeeeeeeeeattt

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Good post Miracles!

I hope the judge is Strickland because I'm sure he will remember to remind Ms. Anthony that in 31 days she couldn't be bothered to report her child missing, let alone, actually search for her and that with her being a stranger to truth, it is highly doubtful that any traveling would be in the best interest of the missing child.

I think KC is grabbing at straws to find a way out of her predicament. She is looking for a way to get out of the house so she can cut and run. If I was holding her bail, I would be seriously considering revoking it at this point. This whole travel thing clearly shows KC is looking for a way out, in my opinion.

Salem

she is hoping, the judge would grant this.. OH MY MY MY - never happen

she will try and GO move the body again.... cause the searchers are getting closer

she is skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered and borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred and

Your probably right

So now she can say "I wanted to search for my daughter but the courts wouldn't let me"

This motion is going to be denied - It has Zero chance & Jose must know that

Three months after the fact?!?! *SNORT* Like anyone is going to believe all this rubbish...

Oh that is too funny. I have that sign as my pix in my profile and I am waiting to hear back from one of the Mods as to whether it is ok to keep it there. Only difference with my picture is that all it says underneath is Uh Oh! Great minds think alike I guess.

How can she be allowed to travel if she is now the one and only named "suspect" in her daughter's disappearance? Maybe when she was just a "person of interest" but I can't see any Judge in his right mind allowing this to happen with her being under investigation.

I just need to calm down. This news really just sent me over the top!

She may being telling her attorney the same things she is telling the police. Maybe he is hoping she can bring Caylee home.

My first thought - You have got to be kidding me!

Second thought - Why is she asking this? There has to be a reason.

Maybe she wants to get out to drive by the location she left the body to see if it looks like someone has been in the area? Maybe she left the body in a spot she would pass by on the way to say Universal. She says she's headed to Universal, but her real intent is to drive by the dump site.

What I really think is going on - she's tired of being stuck at home and is making up an excuse to get out of the house.

If she wants to get out of the house, she can get a figgin' job! That's not against her release agreement. Or, she can go to church every day.

Can't! Please step away from the ciggie! It is not the answer. Instead go beat your head against a brick wall and grab a bottle of tequila. You will get the headache before you drink them so no worries about the hangover tomorrow. :)
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:LOLOLOLOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes