Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No kidding. And it makes me wonder if he's saying this is because maybe he wrote the book to try and entice Casey back to him? I mean, he's basically absolving her of any responsibility of what happened to Caylee in that book of his. I'm kind of surprised she hasn't been calling him for "therapy". He's just her kind of therapist! Oh, it's not your fault, it's okay, *many pats on her back*.

I could not stand the guy when he was talking about the Scott Peterson case. I had to turn the channel if he was a guest. He talked a lot but said nothing. I picked up a book about SP and saw he was the author then put it right back.

I can't imagine reading a book written by him. I would want to poke my eyes out.

IMO

I could not stand the guy when he was talking about the Scott Peterson case. I had to turn the channel if he was a guest. He talked a lot but said nothing. I picked up a book about SP and saw he was the author then put it right back.

I can't imagine reading a book written by him. I would want to poke my eyes out.

IMO

To me his opinion is about as valid and about as interesting as that of Joy Wray. Just one more person who wants to insert themselves into this case,claiming some special inside knowledge, when they have really barely studied it..

It is my experience that evil seems to run in families. p 80 ~M. Scott Peck, People of the Lie

This is a video done about the Casey Anthony Case by a young man who lived in FL at the time. I found it interesting. Rated R for a swear word used at the beginning and footage of an elderly gentleman raging at the trial wanting justice for Caylee.

http://youtu.be/VL1aEpoKJlo

I, personally cannot be offended by this video because the way the man acts watching the trial...was me. Cursing, jumping and spitting. It's why I had to walk...away way for a while. :what: :maddening:

I have, what I feel is personal experience with sociopaths, narcissists and plan ole' evil in my own family. I am aware of the stories(news)we hear, such as those here at Websleuths where innocent people are murdered, tortured and raped by these people who DO exist. I add the emphasis for myself-as it has taken many years after first encountering the concept of this type of behaving person and hearing a truth and being able to accept it as a truth.

Why is it so hard?

"Reaction that the evil frequently engender in us is confusion. Describing an encounter with an evil person, one woman wrote, it was "as if I'd suddenly lost my ability to think"....This reaction is quite appropriate. Lies confuse. The evil are "the people of the lie", deceiving others as they also build layer upon layer of self-deception. pg 179 MSPeck People of the Lie

I hope you enjoy the video. There is some metaphysical sci fi type information included in the video that you are free to poo poo/ignore--for all the reasons the evil is done, it is being done and it needs to stop. IMHO awareness of this is a step in stopping people like this having power in our world. I always have an issue with what I think others will find appropriate or inappropriate and worry I will offend. Mods, if this is offensive in any way please delete. Thank you.

:moo:

To come to terms with evil in one's parentage is perhaps the most difficult and painful psychological task a human being can be called on to face. Most fail and so remain its victims. Those who fully succeed in developing the necessary searing vision are those who are able to name it. p 130 M S. Peck

:moo:

From pictures and videos of Casey Anthony I have seen, she seems to be mostly emotionally cold and matter of the fact. Other times she looks energetic and full of life and other times looks very down. Clearly shows someone who is emotionally volatile and gets angry very easily as she is petty. I do not recall Anthony having any issues of fear of rejection and/or abandonment.

Never seen a narcissist seek treatment. If they ever wind up on a therapist's couch, it is the "N"s way of complaining about what somebody did to them.

It is rare to see narcissism on a report...at least it was 20 years ago. They just don't do treatment.

If you ever worry and think that you may be narcissistic, you aren't.

From pictures and videos of Casey Anthony I have seen, she seems to be mostly emotionally cold and matter of the fact. Other times she looks energetic and full of life and other times looks very down. Clearly shows someone who is emotionally volatile and gets angry very easily as she is petty. I do not recall Anthony having any issues of fear of rejection and/or abandonment.

She reminds me of a female Ted Bundy as he was pleasant also. When I saw her writings and pics she drew and posted, I see a very dark soul. She is macabre-like. Those Drs never really examined her. They read other drs notes and interviewed her once briefly...which is of no value.

She has an explosive disorder and you better believe her parents were well aware of it. They knew Caylee was dead on the first day...imo. Cindy did not want to confront her, so she buried her head in the dirt and even managed to postpone reporting it herself till fca came up with a darn good excuse. It was at that point that cindy decided to mention her gd is missing.

She reminds me of a female Ted Bundy as he was pleasant also. When I saw her writings and pics she drew and posted, I see a very dark soul. She is macabre-like. Those Drs never really examined her. They read other drs notes and interviewed her once briefly...which is of no value.

She has an explosive disorder and you better believe her parents were well aware of it. They knew Caylee was dead on the first day...imo. Cindy did not want to confront her, so she buried her head in the dirt and even managed to postpone reporting it herself till fca came up with a darn good excuse. It was at that point that cindy decided to mention her gd is missing.

Spot on...IMHO

Never seen a narcissist seek treatment. If they ever wind up on a therapist's couch, it is the "N"s way of complaining about what somebody did to them.

It is rare to see narcissism on a report...at least it was 20 years ago. They just don't do treatment.

If you ever worry and think that you may be narcissistic, you aren't.

I think her and Joran Van Der Sloot would be the perfect couple!

What is going on with the IRS and them getting their money? Is that why she is leaving? Or is it all the lawsuits combined. She will never stand on her own in a courtroom as she is an extreme co-dependent. So who is she hooking her claws into now to get out of the lawsuit?

My guess is Cheney. He has been collecting all the money the fools send her. So it appears she is penniless...hah!

My bet's on sooner or later we will hear she had an affair with the pastor who was hiding her. Call my cynical, but that's where my money is. I think I know her.

Cheney and his giving all of us the finger is not over. He has more than that up his cuff-linked sleeve. Baez and he displayed no class, no class at all.

FCA is a Narcissist and she is not the cerebral type but the physical type. She will seduce anyone, anywhere at any time to achieve a goal...most of the time it is as simple as her attempting control over them.

Her anxiety is deep rooted. One thing I noticed about her is she showers when she is under stress. I find that interesting. It is the larger version of "Washing your hands" and OCD.

She apparently left the Pastor's house some time ago - left abruptly according to his wife- she is a parasite that just moves from one host to another.

Seriously?? I'm a pastors daughter and can honestly say my dad would never but cant say for all pastors. Would you let CA in your house?

Baez.......BOO!.......scared?

lol

Really he said that ws freaked him out bc everybody was trying to figure out what happened to Caylee and how scary it was by reading some of the posts and honest I smiled when I read that part lol

He pretty much said Casey was a *advertiser censored* just not in so many words. He also said that just bc she slept around doesn't mean she's a murderer. Then he says GA was on dating sites trying to find a hooker so which means he's not honest and killed Caylee. He said he thinks Casey knew that Caylee drown but GA told her that if she told anybody she would go to jail forever and her mom would flip. So that's why she went and partied for 31 days and stole money from Amy and he didn't like Amy. Pretty much he likes nobody and everybody is against him. I'm just wondering why he backed out of her case? Tonight is the night she's a free woman. Watch out world

Ugh!!!!! Free!!!! I think succubus is a better description of her, is that bad? I don't want to get banned for something I said over that uhm, ya know. :wink:

BBM - He mentioned that in the book? What point was he trying to make? that his client was a *advertiser censored*?

Now that you read the book, jump on over to this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179945 and this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69288 to get the real truth - kind of a way to cleanse your soul from the lies he fed you.

Oh, and he is scared of WS because he knows that we know the truth. Hi Jose :seeya:

Thanks 4 the links! I love ws. You guys are awesome!

They should have just let her off probation months ago. All they were doing was babysitting her and wasting tax payers dollars. Did she get a job or enroll in school or do anything that any other person would have had to do?

He pretty much said Casey was a *advertiser censored* just not in so many words. He also said that just bc she slept around doesn't mean she's a murderer. Then he says GA was on dating sites trying to find a hooker so which means he's not honest and killed Caylee. He said he thinks Casey knew that Caylee drown but GA told her that if she told anybody she would go to jail forever and her mom would flip. So that's why she went and partied for 31 days and stole money from Amy and he didn't like Amy. Pretty much he likes nobody and everybody is against him. I'm just wondering why he backed out of her case? Tonight is the night she's a free woman. Watch out world

Whaaat? Are you saying FCA isn't a pure sweet innocent princess? FOR SHAME!

And here I thought the whole world really WAS just jellus of her beauty and fabulousness. :floorlaugh:

FCA is a sick woman. Jose was more than happy to be part of her plan which was to take down that part of the family that challanged her. She is pure evil. Jose knows it...yet he sacrificed any moral and ethics he may have had to be along side her day by day. Look at the visitor list. He spent many hours with her in the middle of the night. He is not alone.

Since he wanted to make a name for himself on the back of an evil woman, he will pay for his bad choices.

I find it uncammy that she can suck men into her vortex of evil. It proves to me that many men are blind-sided by young women. They did a documentary on how men behave around young woman...showing them helping a pretty woman steal a bicycle.

The men did nothing when there was a man asking for help to saw the chain to get the bike. So that tells me that many men (not all) are the ones who want to help an attractive woman in need (even if it is for the wrong reason). I am convinced Jose had feelings for her.

What is going on with the IRS and them getting their money? Is that why she is leaving? Or is it all the lawsuits combined. She will never stand on her own in a courtroom as she is an extreme co-dependent. So who is she hooking her claws into now to get out of the lawsuit?

My guess is Cheney. He has been collecting all the money the fools send her. So it appears she is penniless...hah!

My bet's on sooner or later we will hear she had an affair with the pastor who was hiding her. Call my cynical, but that's where my money is. I think I know her.

Cheney and his giving all of us the finger is not over. He has more than that up his cuff-linked sleeve. Baez and he displayed no class, no class at all.

way back when I posted a video of the pastor preaching at the pulpit about how now they can fix the roof etc etc and that was just a few days before the 1st video diary was made. I now heard the PI she is with goes to that church and that is how the connection was made. I am assuming someone made a donation to this church in exchange for their " help" in the matter. That all fell apart after the videos were rleased IMO by and thorugh her and another entity and which time Casey used this as an excuse to rid herself of their company.

I dont think that pastor is fool enough to risk his health/wealth for that .... fil lin the blank. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back