Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, that makes complete sense thanks! I hadn't gotten that far with my thoughts to come to any conclusion - :floorlaugh: only just had my "hey wait a minute" moment. Thanks for fllowing it further downstream!

Every once in awhile a neuron will fire within this old gray matter. Looks like you were responding at the same moment I was editing . . . . .

Every once in awhile a neuron will fire within this old gray matter. Looks like you were responding at the same moment I was editing . . . . .

Yeah - I know the feeling...:floorlaugh:

Now we are no longer being bombarded with information in docs, hearings and depos like "in the old days" there is time to review some of this information and give it more thought....at least for me anyhow.

I think if she knew for one minute who it was she would have sponged off him from then on..... a parasitic lifestyle is all she knows. She also thought she was going to con Jesse G into believing it was his child until that fell apart..
She had no problem telling friends all about the supposed miscarriage in 2007 and the name of the putative father, who upset her so when he showed up a at a party...

Guys I'm not truly convinced she has a mental disorder. Was she ever treated before the whole jail ordeal and trial? Let's say she suffered from depression why wouldn't she seek help? Do you guys really think she's not all there? IMO I think she's just a liar and a thief who is selfish and only thinks of herself. Maybe she had an addiction to sex yes I know it's a type of mental disorder but the only type of disorder I'm seeing is a narrassist. But I'm not phd she could be completely insane I do not know her however I do think she loves attention and leaked her own videos out and will eventually do a book or tv deal.

I think if she knew for one minute who it was she would have sponged off him from then on..... a parasitic lifestyle is all she knows. She also thought she was going to con Jesse G into believing it was his child until that fell apart..
She had no problem telling friends all about the supposed miscarriage in 2007 and the name of the putative father, who upset her so when he showed up a at a party...

Well I agree she might have sponged off of him unless as wenwe4 suggested, it was someone she wasn't exactly proud about. Sponging off of but not staying with for long - this woman needs to keep moving cause it doesn't take folks too long to get wise to her and the trash she brings with her.

Agree re the supposed miscarriage, but wasn't that to get Brad(?)'s attention and anyone else who would listen? I think she had plans for that guy and was po'd he'd found a real girl friend, so wanted to make her mad and embarrass him. Who knows if there was any truth to it at all.

ZsaZsa, I appreciate your point of view but I still belive that KC felt the father was not up to snuff . . . if he didn't have enough money to support them it would not be worth following thru with child support. If he were somehow less than "perfect" in KC's view -then it would be worth not having him involved in "her" life. KC did not give a care about Caylee's rights to have a Father in her life . . . only what KC needed/wanted at the moment. In fact . . . KC didn't even need to have a source of income herself. . . she just lied about having a job and stole (sucked off of) her own parents. She really only turned to stealing from others (ie: Amy) when the jig was finally up with stealing from all of her family members and that was at the very end of little Caylee's life. CA continued to provide everything for Caylee (food, clothing, shelter, toys, furniture, playhouse, etc). . . what would be the point in involving the Bio-Dad if he would somehow bring "perceived" shame to KC? Besides that . . . KC would then have to see him and share Caylee with him on visits and holidays and that did not fit with her imagined lifestyle. What if (God Forbid) the Bio-Dad might actually be someone that the A's really liked and respected? What then? Would the A's work against KC to try and help the Bio-Dad obtain custody of Caylee once they found out all of the lies she was spewing? Just my thoughts on this . . . . but growing up with a Narcissist parent who would never dare drive into a Walmart parking lot for fear someone might recognize her car (it's just way too below her standards).

Just bumping off of ZsaZsa and wenwe4's comments, and description of FCA's personality, one of the things I don't think we have discussed is - I don't think FCA's sees value in knowing who the father is.

Her personality profile indicates it's all about her. Just because we the general public want to know, her parents, well at least George wanted to know, etc. doesn't mean FCA knows or cares to know does it?

I don't think she does care one way or the other. Not even enough to collect child support. I think she knew her parents would pick up any slack. A story here and a story there to satisfy people but other than that...another one of those swiss cheese holes...:waitasec:

Cindy is the same way. She didn't want to know and didn't want him interfering with their raising of Caylee.

Cindy and FCa are enmeshed and I don't see them ever staying apart for any length of time. They have been together through video with jose all during the trial. Yep, Jose got the rules changed...he was allowed to bring his computer to their private visiting room.

ZsaZsa, I appreciate your point of view but I still belive that KC felt the father was not up to snuff . . . if he didn't have enough money to support them it would not be worth following thru with child support. If he were somehow less than "perfect" in KC's view -then it would be worth not having him involved in "her" life. KC did not give a care about Caylee's rights to have a Father in her life . . . only what KC needed/wanted at the moment. In fact . . . KC didn't even need to have a source of income herself. . . she just lied about having a job and stole (sucked off of) her own parents. She really only turned to stealing from others (ie: Amy) when the jig was finally up with stealing from all of her family members and that was at the very end of little Caylee's life. CA continued to provide everything for Caylee (food, clothing, shelter, toys, furniture, playhouse, etc). . . what would be the point in involving the Bio-Dad if he would somehow bring "perceived" shame to KC? Besides that . . . KC would then have to see him and share Caylee with him on visits and holidays and that did not fit with her imagined lifestyle. What if (God Forbid) the Bio-Dad might actually be someone that the A's really liked and respected? What then? Would the A's work against KC to try and help the Bio-Dad obtain custody of Caylee once they found out all of the lies she was spewing? Just my thoughts on this . . . . but growing up with a Narcissist parent who would never dare drive into a Walmart parking lot for fear someone might recognize her car (it's just way too below her standards).

Casey took pleasure in going with guys she knew Cindy would hate - do you remember that KioMarie Torres stated that Casey would date Hispanic guys simply to infuriate Cindy, knowing she hated them.
I think if she knew who the father was she would have rubbed Cindy's nose in it, if Cindy considered him not 'up to snuff'.She told her the Eric Baker story just to shut her up.

She didn't want to leave Caylee with her Dad because her Dad was nosey. He would ask questions about her job, paycheck, etc. He might even ask for her phone number @ work. cindy wouldn't because cindy knew she really didn't work....George didn't.

In classic Borderline traits, she did her darndest to keep GA and Cindy apart. She hated GA because he wanted answers to her behavior, Cindy didn't. Cindy has contributed to what FCA is today.

She had it made with Cindy...imo, still does.

I think there was so much rumor out there (often ignited by good 'ole LP) that LE was just covering all bases when the testing was ordered. At least that's what JA indicated in his book (IIRC).

She didn't want to leave Caylee with her Dad because her Dad was nosey. He would ask questions about her job, paycheck, etc. He might even ask for her phone number @ work. cindy wouldn't because cindy knew she really didn't work....George didn't.

In classic Borderline traits, she did her darndest to keep GA and Cindy apart. She hated GA because he wanted answers to her behavior, Cindy didn't. Cindy has contributed to what FCA is today.

She had it made with Cindy...imo, still does.

I never thought George Anthony was nosy. I know he was needy and at times dependent, he needed a "motherly" figure. He acts like an overgrown adolescent and wants attention all the time. George Anthony is like Jerry Sandusky in that regard. However, Sandusky was very controlling and charismatic as he had a "cult of personality".

Casey Anthony no doubt has traits of BPD, if not has it. She is narcissistic, volatile, feels her life is empty, and has extreme valuation and devaluation in terms of relationship. She is manipulative and deceptive in nature. Casey Anthony is a lot like Lori Drew and Diane Downs.

Cindy Anthony is a control freak and attention gives her power. It is like an addiction to Cindy Anthony. She is an enabler no doubt and is very controlling in nature as she is meddling in nature. She gets angry easily. One can say that Cindy Anthony is like Joe Paterno.

Immaturity runs deep in George, Cindy, and Casey Anthony. They feel extremely unimportant. That can also be said of Sandusky, Paterno, Drew, and Downs. Sandusky and Paterno had a "cult of personality", which is not the case with the Anthonys, Drew, or Downs.

I would be curious to see a handwriting sample of George and Cindy Anthony.

Mod Note / Warning:

Whoa horsie!

We are NOT going to further defame George Anthony or insinuate that he could possibly be the father of Caylee WITHOUT SOME PROOF. We aren't going there folks. That story is nothing more than a defense fantasy. There is not the first bit of PROOF that Casey was ever a victim of incest. (Lest we forget Casey is a convicted felon for LYING.)

If anyone has info that they feel is PROOF, then feel free to PM me the info to review. If it is legit and not based on rumor or supposition, then we will open it up for discussion, Until then, consider it 86'd, not only in this thread but in this forum. :nono:

There is no evidence whatsoever that FCA was a victim of incest. None.

An absolute fabrication by the Defense Team.

I don't know whether she was or wasn't molested by someone in her family, and I probably never will, but often times there isn't 'evidence' when incest in a family has occurred, I speak from personal experience.

I don't know whether she was or wasn't molested by someone in her family, and I probably never will, but often times there isn't 'evidence' when incest in a family has occurred, I speak from personal experience.

From what we know of Casey, she is a pathological liar- she lies about trivia, she lies about horrendous things and it is not safe to validate these disgusting stories about George by repeating them on this site.
Considering all the other lies she has told about him have been disproved, I think it is safe to assume she is lying about this too.

From what we know of Casey, she is a pathological liar- she lies about trivia, she lies about horrendous things and it is not safe to validate these disgusting stories about George by repeating them on this site.
Considering all the other lies she has told about him have been disproved, I think it is safe to assume she is lying about this too.

Agree ZsaZsa - knowing what we know about her it just seems so wrong...

I never thought George Anthony was nosy. I know he was needy and at times dependent, he needed a "motherly" figure. He acts like an overgrown adolescent and wants attention all the time. George Anthony is like Jerry Sandusky in that regard. However, Sandusky was very controlling and charismatic as he had a "cult of personality".

Casey Anthony no doubt has traits of BPD, if not has it. She is narcissistic, volatile, feels her life is empty, and has extreme valuation and devaluation in terms of relationship. She is manipulative and deceptive in nature. Casey Anthony is a lot like Lori Drew and Diane Downs.

Cindy Anthony is a control freak and attention gives her power. It is like an addiction to Cindy Anthony. She is an enabler no doubt and is very controlling in nature as she is meddling in nature. She gets angry easily. One can say that Cindy Anthony is like Joe Paterno.

Immaturity runs deep in George, Cindy, and Casey Anthony. They feel extremely unimportant. That can also be said of Sandusky, Paterno, Drew, and Downs. Sandusky and Paterno had a "cult of personality", which is not the case with the Anthonys, Drew, or Downs.

I would be curious to see a handwriting sample of George and Cindy Anthony.

There are letters written that are part of the evidence documented online. Around the time the Cookie letters were released there were a number from Cindy and when George wrote his "why" letter.... both have "old school" handwriting and George's looks quite feminine...compared to men I have known.

There are letters written that are part of the evidence documented online. Around the time the Cookie letters were released there were a number from Cindy and when George wrote his "why" letter.... both have "old school" handwriting and George's looks quite feminine...compared to men I have known.

George: http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?action=view&current=GeorgeupsetaboutquestionsMarch25201.jpg

Cindy: http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?action=view&current=CindyltrtoKCpg185ayeartochangeperce.jpg

Thanks.

George and Cindy's handwriting is quite bold, which shows they are assertive.

Profiler offers forensic evidence of Anthony family motives
http://digitaljournal.com/article/308169

Iannetta goes on to describe Cindy Anthony as someone who “when things don’t look right, she lies and makes up something that will give the appearance of the truth. She is a cold and manipulative person and not empathetic to other’s needs.”

No surprise about Cindy Anthony. Really controlling and cold. She is also very temperamental and shows her anger and is willing to show it. In many ways, Cindy Anthony is like Joe Paterno, controlling, cold, and testy.

“As for George, he is the macho dude, who appears to be warmer and more affectionate than his wife. He relies on his wife Cindy for keeping family connections, while he is all about ego strength. Cindy relies on his toughness. But both parents lie a lot, only for different reasons.”
George Anthony is not cold and he looks needy and dependent. In reality, he is controlling for a different reason. He is manipulative and loves deception. In a way you can say George Anthony is like Jerry Sandusky. It clearly shows that both Cindy and George Anthony love attention because it gives them control and power. It makes them feel empowered because the lack of attention they received as children.

Here is Casey Anthony's handwriting.
CaseyAnthony1.jpg

Casey Anthony's handwriting looks like a child wrote it and is angled to the right. Her handwriting looks similar to Lori Drew's handwriting. In Drew's handwriting, there is inconsistent pressure as it fades to the right. That would suggest that Casey Anthony and Lori Drew are insecure and volatile. Drew's handwriting shows more of a bossy and busybody type, like you would see in George Anthony, Cindy Anthony, or to a lessor degree with Jerry Sandusky.

loridrewhandwriting.gif

However, Drew's signature is different from Casey Anthony's signature. Drew's signature resembles that of Jerry Sandusky.

Casey Anthony's Signature
Picture-17.png

Jerry Sandusky's Signature
Sandusky-handwriting.jpeg

PersonalityQuiz.net - Handwriting Analysis
http://www.personalityquiz.net/innertraits/handwriting.htm

All of their handwriting reflects highly sociable personality as their writing is angled to the right. They like being around people and there is a pathological need for that. In some case, if they get rejected, they get very angry, like Drew.

In regards to demeanor, Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony, and Lori Drew are similar, they are emotionally cold and you can tell there is lot of pent rage in them. Just look at their faces. Drew is coldest of them all. Even Cindy and Casey Anthony she tears, clearly for themselves. Drew did not shed a single tear to my knowledge. George Anthony and Jerry Sandusky does not show as much of an angry demeanor. Sandusky is goofy and always grinning for the most part.

One thing regardless of handwriting is that all of them are emotionally immature and act like adolescent or overgrown child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back