Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He pretty much said Casey was a *advertiser censored* just not in so many words. He also said that just bc she slept around doesn't mean she's a murderer. Then he says GA was on dating sites trying to find a hooker so which means he's not honest and killed Caylee. He said he thinks Casey knew that Caylee drown but GA told her that if she told anybody she would go to jail forever and her mom would flip. So that's why she went and partied for 31 days and stole money from Amy and he didn't like Amy. Pretty much he likes nobody and everybody is against him. I'm just wondering why he backed out of her case? Tonight is the night she's a free woman. Watch out world

I never understood how anyone could buy that story cause how do they then explain the smell in the car?. Casey even told friends about the stink. SHe IMO was trying to explain away the smell so later she could claim she had no idea how it got there i.e. 2 dead squirrel story but she is the only one who had possession of the car. I recall Cindy telling the cops if it had been her she would have driven the car into a lake and coulndt understand why Casey left it where she could see it on her way to work. Cindy just does not understand how Casey's mind works.

FCA is a sick woman. Jose was more than happy to be part of her plan which was to take down that part of the family that challanged her. She is pure evil. Jose knows it...yet he sacrificed any moral and ethics he may have had to be along side her day by day. Look at the visitor list. He spent many hours with her in the middle of the night. He is not alone.

Since he wanted to make a name for himself on the back of an evil woman, he will pay for his bad choices.

I find it uncammy that she can suck men into her vortex of evil. It proves to me that many men are blind-sided by young women. They did a documentary on how men behave around young woman...showing them helping a pretty woman steal a bicycle.

The men did nothing when there was a man asking for help to saw the chain to get the bike. So that tells me that many men (not all) are the ones who want to help an attractive woman in need (even if it is for the wrong reason). I am convinced Jose had feelings for her.

Jose and the rest of the defense team remind me of the story of Dr Frankenstein. They didnt actually create their monster from scratch like Frankenstein but they certainly are responsible for freeing it. Now it seems like they are forever sucked in with her into her vortex of evil and lies. Unleashing it on society....

Someday they will be very sorry they got involved with her...if they arent already. Wonder if they are all scared of her...so they have to keep up the charade that she is the pooor little victim? They are soooo concerned for her safety?

No amount of $$$$$$ or fame would be worth getting involved in that Evil mess.

I never understood how anyone could buy that story cause how do they then explain the smell in the car?. Casey even told friends about the stink. SHe IMO was trying to explain away the smell so later she could claim she had no idea how it got there i.e. 2 dead squirrel story but she is the only one who had possession of the car. I recall Cindy telling the cops if it had been her she would have driven the car into a lake and coulndt understand why Casey left it where she could see it on her way to work. Cindy just does not understand how Casey's mind works.

I bet she was pizzed to find out Cindy had the car crushed- and all because of two dead squirrels....:innocent:
Casey thinks she is free but she will carry the smell of a decomposing body with her, all her life.

I know a mother doesn't want to believe their child does wrong and will protect them but Cindy gave up her own family to protect Casey. And Cindy even said something about the smell- Garbage stinks but my husband has told me the smell of a dead person is def a smell you know and it's horrible that you can't get out of your nose and it's worse when it's been in heat. Casey killed Caylee bc of Tony and wanting to party and be a teenager again!

Whaaat? Are you saying FCA isn't a pure sweet innocent princess? FOR SHAME!

And here I thought the whole world really WAS just jellus of her beauty and fabulousness. :floorlaugh:

Lmao! Thanks 4 the post made me smile! Quick ? What does FCA stand for? I see it just never knew what it meant? For Casey A

I know a mother doesn't want to believe their child does wrong and will protect them but Cindy gave up her own family to protect Casey. And Cindy even said something about the smell- Garbage stinks but my husband has told me the smell of a dead person is def a smell you know and it's horrible that you can't get out of your nose and it's worse when it's been in heat. Casey killed Caylee bc of Tony and wanting to party and be a teenager again!

AND she also killed her own daughter to punish her mother. I truly believe she thought, in her own twisted demented mind, that this would "show her mom who was boss". IMO

I agree. She was very jealous of the bond Caylee and Cindy had. I have a 2 yr old who absolutely adores his "good girl" grandma and I'm not jealous at all. He stays with them at least 4 nights a week bc we both have to work and I'm thankful I have parents like I do as should Casey should have been instead she was jealous. I think her and Cindy's whole relationship was twisted. Did they ever find out who Caylees father was?

Has anyone seen CA since off probation?

You're right. One thing that bothers narcissists is fear of bodily harm. They really are scared of that. The other thing is somebody getting their money. Those are the only things I know that they are afraid of....nothing else matters.

If anyone knows they are not sharing that info.
I have not heard that anyone has seen KC since she is free. I would imagine nothing would be said over the weekend if someone does. I have heard a rumor she is seeking an interview for 1.5 million. We expected that.

I bet she was released off probation (early) a while ago. :jail:

Please keep the discussion in this thread on the topic which is 'Casey and Family Psych Profile'.. Otherwise, post the information in the appropriate thread or bring it up in the sidebar... Thanks :seeya:

Am I straying away from the topic if so I'm sorry. No I don't think Casey is crazy. I think she killed Caylee out of selfishness and jealousy!

I also think her whole family is somewhat responsible too. So very dysfunctional. I do believe she was raped that's why she doesn't know who caylee's father is. I don't think it was her father or brother but they are something else and don't get me started on Cindy, she just makes me wanna puke!!!! I am so thankful they are in FL and not OH where I live. I think the whole Anthony family needs locked up! Cindy lied on the stand why is she not in jail? And yes I believe George is an adulter who was in debt for prostitutes. As for Lee I'm not even going there. I feel sorry for CA's other family!

Who is Caylee's father and why hasn't he spoke up for her? I am sure Lee knows exactly who it is. He said so on video. He said he will never tell the name. I also think that was the promise he made to FCA at the memorial. I don't think she was raped either. FCA is a seductress. She knows exactly who it is and furthermore any man that was with her early November around Halloween 2004 would also have a darn good idea.

I have to wonder if the DA has the results but are covering up the name...less they get sued.

Who is Caylee's father and why hasn't he spoke up for her? I am sure Lee knows exactly who it is. He said so on video. He said he will never tell the name. I also think that was the promise he made to FCA at the memorial. I don't think she was raped either. FCA is a seductress. She knows exactly who it is and furthermore any man that was with her early November around Halloween 2004 would also have a darn good idea.

I have to wonder if the DA has the results but are covering up the name...less they get sued.

Very good therory. I'm sure it's either someone she met at a party or 1 of the Officer's she was doing.

Just dropping in again . . . haven't caught up on the whole thread so pardon if this has already been mentioned. KC certainly exhibits many of the cluster B personality disorder features (ie: narcissistic, borderline, hystrionic and anti-social tendencies). Let's just say she doesn't play nice with others. Her chronic lies have always been to divert any and all blame or responsibility from herself to others. She cannot/will not/shall not accept that she might have played a role in her situations or predicament - up to and including the death of her sweet little girl.
KC always got what she wanted . . . . despite the harm it caused to herself and others; fired from her job, free of the responsiblity of being a mother, blaming her Father for all that is wrong with the world . . . yet - she will never truly know happiness (other than a fleeting moment such as table dancing in a bar).
She did well in jail as it was predictable, strictly regimented, and there were consequences for negative behaviors. Once there is no constant oversight on her she will start to spin herself once again.
MOO

Problem is, she has told so many people different versions of who Caylee's father was- to Kiomarie Cruz, her best friend for years, she said it could have been one of 8 babydaddies in the month she conceived. To Cindy it was Eric Baker, conveniently killed in a car crash ( a lot more respectable story than one of 8 casual encounters) and Cindy swallowed that whole. To Baez - she thinks she was drugged and raped- OR- maybe it was George...
To Lee- well, you see how this goes. She tells people widely differing versions according to how much attention she needed at the time. I think the version she told Kiomarie was probably the best guess.

Just bumping off of ZsaZsa and wenwe4's comments, and description of FCA's personality, one of the things I don't think we have discussed is - I don't think FCA's sees value in knowing who the father is.

Her personality profile indicates it's all about her. Just because we the general public want to know, her parents, well at least George wanted to know, etc. doesn't mean FCA knows or cares to know does it?

I don't think she does care one way or the other. Not even enough to collect child support. I think she knew her parents would pick up any slack. A story here and a story there to satisfy people but other than that...another one of those swiss cheese holes...:waitasec:

Just bumping off of ZsaZsa and wenwe4's comments, and description of FCA's personality, one of the things I don't think we have discussed is - I don't think FCA's sees value in knowing who the father is.

Her personality profile indicates it's all about her. Just because we the general public want to know, her parents, well at least George wanted to know, etc. doesn't mean FCA knows or cares to know does it?

I don't think she does care one way or the other. Not even enough to collect child support. I think she knew her parents would pick up any slack. A story here and a story there to satisfy people but other than that...another one of those swiss cheese holes...:waitasec:

I agree with you . . . it is not important to her. That tells me that she suspects the baby's father is less than perfect . . . not valuable in any way to her and therefore not worthy of mention. KC believes he was imperfect, not someone whom others would "swoon over", less than, full of fault and not noteworthy, someone she would rather forget, a mere blip on the radar, not memorable. She was probably embarrassed and rather than admit that . . . she goes with the "immaculate conception" theory with CA. (because immaculate conception IS noteworthy - then "rape" or "one of 8" when the first story didn't work for her)

Furthermore, KC could not allow Caylee to have a relationship with her bio-Dad as that would take away from KC. Just as the relationship between CA and Caylee had threatened the "perfect mother/daughter relations" she shared with her daughter. KC got exactly what she wished for . . . . no others as important in Caylee's life except KC . . . yet it was the very thing she hated (she could never get time away from her child). The lies KC constructed to "look perfect" kept her within her own prison (no job/no daycare/no respite).

I agree with you . . . it is not important to her. That tells me that she suspects the baby's father is less than perfect . . . not valuable in any way to her and therefore not worthy of mention. KC believes he was imperfect, not someone whom others would "swoon over", less than, full of fault and not noteworthy, someone she would rather forget, a mere blip on the radar, not memorable. She was probably embarrassed and rather than admit that . . . she goes with the "immaculate conception" theory with CA. (because immaculate conception IS noteworthy - then "rape" when the first story didn't work for her)

Yes, that makes complete sense thanks! I hadn't gotten that far with my thoughts to come to any conclusion - :floorlaugh: only just had my "hey wait a minute" moment. Thanks for fllowing it further downstream!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back