Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I never realized he was gone until March 2008!!!
March 2008,the time of the computer searches !
Maybe GA coming back was the catalyst that enraged KC.
Maybe CA did promise to sign the house over to KC to save it and to let her live there with roommates and to move into an Apartement herself.
And then he returned and the plans all changed.
And Someone searched for household weapons,neck braking and chlorofom.
Someone wanted to get rid of someone else in that household.
And I never thought that someone was Caylee.
I now think it was GA.
She's getting back at him for destroying the plan by accusing him of sexual abuse maybe?

According to his testimony and prior LE interviews regarding the separation, GA moved out *late Nov/early Dec 2005* and returned home after just a few months, possibly March(?) 2006.

ICA did those searches right after CA told her she would not keep Caylee for the Puerto Rico trip. This was also the time CA made some changes to her banking/credit cards. (Closed an acct, changed passwords or something on another), I believe ICA retaliated against CA by taking the money from Gpa.

It appears that she was planning "something" big and unpleasant for GA/CA when she looked up neck breaking, household weapons, shovels and chloroform. I think HHJBP nailed it when he asked - Why not kill her parents? I wonder if GA & CA have really given this some thought?

After watching the videos again I noticed when ICA had her temper tantrum during the Aug 2008 jail visit, neither GA or CA had much of a reaction to her behaving like a brat. They weren't shocked by it or really even taken aback, like we all were. I cannot imagine seeing my young adult daughter acting like a toddler and not telling her to knock it off. Were they just too exhausted at that point or was this typical ICA when she wasn't getting her own way? So frushtraded she couldn't shwallow! :maddening: :maddening:

What a monster she is.

I was engaged to a woman who was an incest survivor for over a year some 10 years ago. Her behavior was just like that of ICA. Huge lies that while they hurt others were not mean spirited per se but no the less had the potential to destroy lives of others, of those she cared for as well as strangers. Small very trivial lies were also there. Scenarios like that of walking down the hall at Universal were the most difficult for me to grasp at the time and now. The mistake I made and I think people are making with ICA is trying to trap her in her lies in a effort to get the truth from her. These people for whatever reason will just replace one lie with another lie and another and another. Minor things as well like changing the subject and feigning outrage. Minor?
My point is without getting into "my sad story" is the crux of this case and her life and defense. Which came first the chicken or the egg? I am pretty certain she was indeed a victim of incest, my ex not ICA, I still can't believe what she put us through, me, my friends and family as well as her friends and family.
It makes no sense! We really can't understand it with any sort of logic because it is never logical. The behavior that is. The outward "symptoms" are not uncommon: lies drugs promiscuity....... One thing that I think is most confounding to us all is how can she do normal stuff and crazy stuff, why isn't she always crazy or always normal? Again it isn't logical so you can explain it that way. I believe she did have some traumatic event in her childhood. It doesn't have to be LA or GA or CA for that matter. She really does need help. It would if nothing else help everyone in her life she has hurt or destroyed.

Just to give a quick insight my "crazy" ex told me she was a widow and a doctor, she was neither.

YM did a masterful job striping away her lies! BUT it DOESN'T ever get you the truth.

I have been thinking about this since Cindy's earlier testimony. I just haven't had a chance to post until now.

I was absolutely floored by Cindy's stories about how Casey led her on for so many months, standing her up on dinner dates, humiliating her and putting her out again and again over imaginary people. We have been muttering here for years "Surely Cindy knows Casey was lying.", but, I am wondering now if Cindy really did believe Casey's carp. Cindy seems to have a big heart and Casey really knew how to tug on that. She also knew Cindy loved money so she dangled Jeffrey's trust fund out there, everything a mother would want for her screw-up unwed mother of a kid, right? Rich young man?

I was raised by a sociopath mother, so I am very familiar with this extensive type of manipulation and emotional sadism. Casey ranks right up there.

Oh my word. SubtleGrace! Your Daughters name! Ty!

What a wonderful tribute to these beautiful girls. You are wonderful! <3

Oops I was going to contribute to your thread!
haha

There is no doubt in my mind that CA and GA believed ICA. She was a very very good liar. Her lies and stories are totally plausible and not at all outlandish. I think any good mother wants to give their child the benefit of the doubt. I think she is completely evil. Total Narcissist. Selfish. Never a thought in the world for anyone else. She didnt CARE that her mother was baking cakes for imaginary people who were NEVER going to come for dinner. I think she REVELED in the fact that she COULD and DID manipulate her parents so easily. I can only imagine how GA and CA feel, having been duped for so many years. :(

www.charminghealth.com/applicability/sadistic-behavior.htm
Sadistic behavior or self destructive type personality is characterized by cruel, aggressive, manipulative, and demeaning behavior directed towards others. Abusiveness and violence are common in the sadist's social relationships, because the sadist lacks concern for people and derives pleasure from harming or humiliating others. The behavior pattern is inflexible across all personal and social situations and significantly impairs their social or occupational functioning. Normally sadistic people use physical cruelty or violence for the purpose of establishing dominance in a relationship or sometimes merely to achieve some no interpersonal goal, such as striking someone in order to rob them. They want to gain power and control over the self and over outside objects. They posses driving need to dominance and want to have an impact on others. Apart they want to gain validation of their own being, their importance, and their power by hurting and dominating others.

More at this website. Hope this is ok to post. Very interesting info there

I have been thinking about this since Cindy's earlier testimony. I just haven't had a chance to post until now.

I was absolutely floored by Cindy's stories about how Casey led her on for so many months, standing her up on dinner dates, humiliating her and putting her out again and again over imaginary people. We have been muttering here for years "Surely Cindy knows Casey was lying.", but, I am wondering now if Cindy really did believe Casey's carp. Cindy seems to have a big heart and Casey really knew how to tug on that. She also knew Cindy loved money so she dangled Jeffrey's trust fund out there, everything a mother would want for her screw-up unwed mother of a kid, right? Rich young man?

I was raised by a sociopath mother, so I am very familiar with this extensive type of manipulation and emotional sadism. Casey ranks right up there.

Beautiful for you to honor Zahra and Caylee with your precious child..God Bless you and Zaylee...

I was wondering the same thing about all of them.

Do they realize they never really knew ICA?

Do they realize how much torture they have been put through?

Do they realize why the nation turned on them (due to the nation seeing the lies out of ICA and they started to cover for her)?

I so gave CA a hard time due to her becoming hostile with LE and contrary to what she's said. Know I understand, she honestly thought Caylee was alive..she believed her daughter even though she knew she was a pathological liar. So I am a little skeptical of the Anthony's....how could they not have known?.

I noticed when Lee retestified when decribing the scene at JBPark, he was stumbling over the 'Zani" name or what to call her to the state. This has to be so very humiliating for them for they stood by ICA and now GA is the target of her lies. My only wish is that it backfires big time on her...she needs to be away from society for she will never be a productive member of it..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Sadly, I think the most heinous part of Casey's sadism was reserved for private times with Caylee. I do not believe she would ever do one single thing that would show up as abuse on Caylee's body, but if CA had been smart enough to OUTSMART her own daughter with a hidden 'nanny cam', I think we would all be disgusted with what we would see. I think she subtly tortured that baby a lot.

As much as I sympathize with GA and CA over the loss of their granddaughter, that does little to dissuade me from concluding that ICA came by her narcissism honestly. CA has displayed many traits typical of narcissists, though I do not believe she is a sociopath by any means. I think you are right on as to ICA knowing exactly which buttons to push where CA was concerned, and I suspect it worked both ways. The history of the family as revealed to us lo these many years reeks of disfunction and an intensely adversarial relationship between CA and ICA.

No, I do not believe that CA really believed much of what ICA said about Caylee's disappearance. I do believe, however, that she was relatively sure that at some point if she was patient enough ICA would reveal the "truth". She wanted to believe Caylee was alive and well and ICA was simply doing the things she was to punish her for the jealousy she felt towards her -- though that, in my view, has always been something that would have only had meaning to CA. I don't believe ICA cared one wit about whether she was important to Caylee or not so long as she was not too great an impediment in her life.

CA wants to believe that jealousy mattered to ICA because it makes her the center of attention -- most important to Caylee, and the object of ICA's jealousy. The two of them are sick with self-love.

I've written elsewhere of my sympathy for the grandparents and the depth of their loss. I speak her specifically of the relationship between ICA and CA.

:cow:

I'm loving the name Zaylee too! (sniff sniff) I'm. all choked up!
Sadistic?
It gave me pause and I thought it was a stretch BUT AFTER READING ON ...

DING DING DING ~ she. "absolutley". IS!!!

I think CA believed most of Casey's lies. I'm not sure about GA. And I'm still not convinced CA knew about "Zanny" before Casey took off on June 15/16 (still not sure which!)

I don't think we'll ever know exactly what CA & Casey talked about in that month, but I'm not convinced that Zanny made an appearance to CA & GA before Casey left. The mysteriously disappearing Post-It with Zanny's number, etc. seem to indicate that CA started to cover for Casey. I mean, maybe CA did believe that Casey was leaving Caylee with someone else during that month. But I just cannot believe Cindy wouldn't have called that person, if she did have the number.

In terms of sadistic behavior, Casey seemed to pinpoint people's weaknesses. Like how she told Amy that she had been sleepwalking, as a cover for her theft. Just nasty. I wonder how many people she knew, that we haven't even heard of, who have put 2 +2 together now, in hindsight. I know there are tons of depositions of her friends--but there could be even more acquaintances out there. It's scary.

I agree, Cindy wanted so badly to believe Casey's nanny story, first because it meant that Caylee was alive and unharmed and then, after Caylee was found, because she didn't want to believe that her daughter had intentionally murdered her own child.

I think Cindy's eyes were finally opened to the reality of what Casey is six weeks ago, when she learned that Casey was claiming Caylee drowned in the pool on June 16th. Cindy realized that EVERYTHING Casey told her during the time Caylee was 'missing' was untrue and cruel. The false allegations against George were the icing on the cake. Cindy now knows what her daughter is capable of.

Beautiful for you to honor Zahra and Caylee with your precious child..God Bless you and Zaylee...

I was wondering the same thing about all of them.

Do they realize they never really knew ICA?

Do they realize how much torture they have been put through?

Do they realize why the nation turned on them (due to the nation seeing the lies out of ICA and they started to cover for her)?

I so gave CA a hard time due to her becoming hostile with LE and contrary to what she's said. Know I understand, she honestly thought Caylee was alive..she believed her daughter even though she knew she was a pathological liar. So I am a little skeptical of the Anthony's....how could they not have known?.

I noticed when Lee retestified when decribing the scene at JBPark, he was stumbling over the 'Zani" name or what to call her to the state. This has to be so very humiliating for them for they stood by ICA and now GA is the target of her lies. My only wish is that it backfires big time on her...she needs to be away from society for she will never be a productive member of it..JMHO
Justice for Caylee

BBM

I can see how that could happen. You could know your daughter has major flaws, like lying and stealing, and still believe she loved and cared for her child. I do not think they ever in a million years thought she was going to kill little Caylee. imoo

In some instances ICA acted rashly with no thought beyond the moment and didn't consider or didn't care (about) the fallout. Writing her name on one of Amy's checks is a good example.

With her family, especially CA, ICA told the same lies over and over again. She was consistent with her lies. Her non-existent friends only became bigger and grander, they didn't disappear. It's no wonder CA believed her. She told the same lies over and over again. I'm sure, after a point, CA learned she was lying about the money but I don't think CA had a clue that all the friends were fake.

And ICA enjoyed every minute of it.

I didn't think so when this case first hit the media, but now I do feel that CA and GA (CA moreso than GA) believed the things ICA told them. When CA began her attempt to verify the things ICA said to her, then ICA had to make up even more elaborate lies to cover. Most everything that ICA told as "truths" to CA/GA are things that any parent would wish for their child - a good job, a social network, playmates for their grandchild, a caring sitter, etc. I can totally understand how CA/GA could get caught up in ICA's lies.

I'm sure that now, as the trial progresses and the facts are coming to light, they are each thinking back and attempting to separate the lies from the truth. It has to be a very sobering, scary and depressing process to go through. I wish them all the best in coming to terms with all of this.

Oh my word. SubtleGrace! Your Daughters name! Ty!

What a wonderful tribute to these beautiful girls. You are wonderful! <3

I agree with everyone that Zaylee is a lovely name for a beautiful baby:) Ya got me all teary, too.

Did anyone else see last night's episode of "Lie to Me" ? It may have been a rerun, but it was about this teenage pageant girl and her overbearing mother and the daughter was a scary little sadist getting off on her mom's pain?

Okay, here it is, original air date October 11, 2010, episode entitle, "The Royal We."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1654300/

The mother-daughter relationship in that episode had some similarities to CA and ICA, IMO, and then I log in today to find this thread and I thought "Weird."

I think many people kind of figured that the duct tape, the HENKEL, logo-laden, unmistakable, we-have-that-kind-in-our-garage duct tape, was absolutely an "F. U." to CA and GA, straight from ICA. IMO. LOL. Acronyms.

(aside: anyone else chortle a little bit when state's evidence "F. U." was introduced? Or am I the only one with a serious immature streak? :crazy: )

I agree there was a definite sadistic component to the motive and manner of this homicide.

I think CA explains her relationship with her daughter quite clearly in her MySpace post.

I am bothered by some posts (non specific here) that inferring that CA somehow deserves the daughter she raised. I know several young women and men who were given everything they ever wanted by their parents and while they may have developed a sense of entitlement for material things, they weren't hateful, jealous or murderous of their own child.

ICA tortured her family.She said she knew in her gut that Caylee was alive and going to come home just the way she "was". She led them on and led them on.

She tortured the people in Orange County too. She let them tromp through dangerous alligator and snake infested swamps to look for her baby when she already knew that baby was dead. Think of all the dollars and resources that could have gone into a REAL emergency that were wasted by this selfish woman.

ICA tried to pin Caylee's disappearance on JG. She blamed ZFG's. LE officers all over the nation had to check out possible Caylee sightings. (Like they didn't have anything else to do). Now George has been accused of hiding Caylee's body and trying to frame ICA. ICA has allowed her attorney to call RK morally bankrupt. She allowed her lawyer to accuse him of body snatching for profit. What decent mother wouldn't be gratefully on her knees singing out the praises of and thanking the person who rescued their child's bones from the jaws of animals?

I won't get that much into what ICA did to Amy or how she robbed her grandparents who were thoughtfully giving her a birthday gift.

Is there anyone ICA wouldn't hurt if they were in her way?

imo

Even Casey's claim that Caylee drowned in the family pool is an act of cruelty against Cindy. Cindy is the one who regularly took Caylee 'swimming' in the pool. If not for that, Caylee wouldn't have been interested in the pool. She wouldn't have gone in by herself and drowned. Not that any of that actually happened. I can see why some of what George and Cindy have said and done has seemed so contradictory. I find myself discussing and debating stories that I don't believe myself:

"Of course Caylee didn't drown in the pool, and it was Cindy's fault that she did."

See what I mean?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence
Back