Casey and George give just about identical descriptions of Caylee's clothes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i searched and searched trying to find out who the family friends were and came up with nothing..I went to the links with docs of tips and still nothing..No interviews and couldn't find anything to collaborate with what GA said ..There wasn't one story identifying who the family friends were that told GA or any follow up on the story. If it was a legimate sighting I would think surveillance video would be sought if it was available and witness testimonies would be taken to verify that it was Caylee just like they did with other witnesses..

What I did look into was the time line of what happened before that was reported which was July 18 on the media links thread. On July 16 the Anthony's yard was searched with K9's and KC was arrested. On July 17 pics of KC partying were posted and CA's Myspace blog was posted.There were also stories of KC being a liar being circulated.

My own opinion is when the news wasn't looking good for the Anthony's a sighting would be announced from a tip or a lead was found of where Caylee could be to be a diversion of what else was going on. This is just speculation on my part but the only thing that I can think of without any evidence proving me wrong..

Mom4Life & ExpectingUnicorns,

Read more about that in the analysis forum Friend of family saw Caylee June 12th...maybe? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

but don't just read my first post in the thread - IIRC I had to change my thoughts when someone pointed out the pings didn't match my theory - I still don't have a definite theory on that sighting or the 12th or the 9th for that matter - but I think I'm asking some of the same questions you are in regards to that sighting in that thread

ITA! And, he knew what that smell in the car was also, yet he drove it home and then went to work! Something stinks here, besides that Pontiac!
It is very transparent IMO that the 31 day call could have been made about 2 weeks prior:
They needed some time to clean up and get their story aligned.
I Think if GA brought the car home and then he went to work it too smells of a prop.
I would say the thinking would have been "Act as if".
I think her parents are in over their head and that is why their deposition was loaded.

I really feel that George was either there when Casey gave her description in her statement, and overheard it, or he got ahold of a copy of the police report prior to his interview with LE. It's just too similar. We all know from discovery docs that those clothes, the jean skirt/shorts and pink top were not found with the remains. Also, something that keeps sticking in my craw, IIRC LP had mentioned on NG one night that Casey had made a remark like, "they haven't even found her clothes," which I found a very odd statement. I've been wracking my brain over that one for a while, wondering what she meant by it. Has this already been discussed somewhere, and I missed it?

I really feel that George was either there when Casey gave her description in her statement, and overheard it, or he got ahold of a copy of the police report prior to his interview with LE. It's just too similar. We all know from discovery docs that those clothes, the jean skirt/shorts and pink top were not found with the remains. Also, something that keeps sticking in my craw, IIRC LP had mentioned on NG one night that Casey had made a remark like, "they haven't even found her clothes," which I found a very odd statement. I've been wracking my brain over that one for a while, wondering what she meant by it. Has this already been discussed somewhere, and I missed it?

Bold mine.

I got the creepies when I read that again because - if you read my scenario earlier in this thread - maybe Casey was referring to HER PARENTS. Her parents hadn't even found the jeans skirt and pink shirt AT THE HOME. In other words - it was her parents who were so stupid and hadn't figured it out yet because "they hadn't even found her clothes yet". Casey KNEW those clothes could not be found with Caylee because she had left them at the home.

If Caylee had a toilet training accident while she was in the car with Casey waiting for George to leave home then Casey must have changed her out of the "last seen outfit" and into the white and pink striped shorts found at the dump site. This scenario would also explain why Caylee had no shoes on (no shoes at the dump site) because Casey may have removed those in order to change her.

I think it's easily imaginable that a girl who had already been thinking about "getting rid of" Caylee for a long time, who had just been majorly busted stealing by her parents, threatened and attacked physically by her mother the night before, etc. might have finally "lost it" when she had to change a diaper on a possibly uncooperative child. I could go on in this vein but I'm drifting off topic...

The point here is that George may have "remembered" the "last seen in" clothes when they were finally discovered at the Anthony home. It must have been another one of those moments where the truth about what had happened came crashing in.

Here is the original link for KC making that statement:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing"

My interpertation is a couple things..
1-KC knew Caylee's clothes were not on her...(wonder how she knew that?)

2-LE might have missed them while searching the home and didn't take them.

3-KC knew LE didn't find them after searching the home. She probably checked to make sure they were still in the home while she was there.

4-GA didn't actually see what Caylee was last wearing or he would have recognized it in the home.

This may be the wrong thread and I am sorry if it is but anyways as far as the clothing description goes after 31 days who would remember unless something of importance happen and secondly I just get very confused by this because ALL of the Anthonys originally kept saying it was June 9th ...over and over again....so what happen on June 9th that made them all stick on that day???? Subconsciously there is something there...but what...31 days 31 days...31 days from June 9th would have been July 10th...31 days from the day she was reported missing was June 14th...it just doesnt jive

I don't even know what thread I'm on but here goes anyway---as KC killed Caylee, wouldn't her bowels let loose? If that happened then at that moment KC might have still had some kind of connection with the child and cleaned her up---thus the clothes change?

I don't even know what thread I'm on but here goes anyway---as KC killed Caylee, wouldn't her bowels let loose? If that happened then at that moment KC might have still had some kind of connection with the child and cleaned her up---thus the clothes change?

This is a very common occurance in the moments after death. The muscles relax and bodily functions are evacuated.

Having just raised that thought, since Caylee was toilet training the first thing to do upon waking would be to visit the bathroom before breakfast, so the bowels and bladder should be empty.
It is also the last thing that happens at bedtime.

So if this was the reason for the 'change' I wonder if this suggests that death occured before breakfast, during the nightime hours?

I don't think she changed her though, I believe the 'last seen wearing' was invented by KC, perpetuated by George and never what she actually had on.

From my experience as a vet tech - when you put an animal "to sleep" sometimes you will get leakage from the bowels. More likely though, is for the leakage to happen when you pick up the now dead animal to move it. We were taught very well that you lift up an animal by the tail/back end rather than from the head end as you normally would with a living creature. We we were taught to lift by the tail in order to avoid the leakage.

So - although it is possible that the body might leak from the bowels at the time of death it is much much more likely that it will occur during the transfer of the body - say to a trashbag. Due to the laxity of the muscles and gravity.

Sorry if this grosses anyone out!

Thanks NocturnalLady:blowkiss:

Am also sorry if it bothered anybody here---but some thangs need to be talked about. If even just for "understanding". Guess I am to down-to-earth.

I believe these are still on wesh.com; and they're under Anthonys House Pictures, or worded to that effect. Just looked them back over the other day looking for anything that stood out. One thing I did notice, I KC's bedroom the wall behind her nightstand & bed looks like someone started painting it a light grey green, but never finished. Seems to me you can see paint roller marks. I could be mistaken, but that's what it looks like to me.

If it's the pic I'm thinking of, it was determined that area that looked like it was painted was actually shadows caused by the cards on the wall.

I still believe both George and Cindy were honestly trying to help at the beginning and recalling facts to the best of their ability. :innocent: Cindy's cooperating rapidly began to diminish when KC was taken into custody, when the gravity of what was happening hit her. :razz:George continued to help as best he could, but it largely had to be done behind Cindy's back. :whistle:

As late as Wednesday night on Larry King Live one could see in George the conflict. Knowing inside that his daughter did something, but having to put on a front for Cindy, no matter how absurd it seems to him. :silenced:

In fact, on LKL he had two slips within a 20 second span that revealed some of his true thoughts. This was in the context of Larry talking about KC's partying after Caylee went missing:
CA: She was looking for clues and people that could help her find her.

LK: And that's believable to you? :eek: It sounds...funny :laugh:

CA: We know it sounds funny...we don't have the whole story...what can I say? :waitasec:

LK: Have you ever pressed your daughter? :confused:

GA: I talked to my daughter as much as I possibly could but then again we never really got the chance to con....talk to her as much because of the investigation. :footinmouth:

CA: No...she was home...we talked to her

GA: At different times but not to (sighs) not the way I wanted to sometimes. :footinmouth:
Notice how George almost uses the word confront to describe how he wanted to talk to KC :eek: (very noticeable on the video), and then immediately after kind of wanders off saying he never got the opportunity to talk to KC the way he wanted to. I believe this is because Cindy was always with KC when George was there. It was Cindy that prevented him from confronting her. :nono:

Here is a screen shot of George saying the very last part, and Cindy giving him the "be careful what you say" look. :slap:

NoChanceToConfront.PNG

I still believe both George and Cindy were honestly trying to help at the beginning and recalling facts to the best of their ability. :innocent: Cindy's cooperating rapidly began to diminish when KC was taken into custody, when the gravity of what was happening hit her. :razz:George continued to help as best he could, but it largely had to be done behind Cindy's back. :whistle:

As late as Wednesday night on Larry King Live one could see in George the conflict. Knowing inside that his daughter did something, but having to put on a front for Cindy, no matter how absurd it seems to him. :silenced:

In fact, on LKL he had two slips within a 20 second span that revealed some of his true thoughts. This was in the context of Larry talking about KC's partying after Caylee went missing:
CA: She was looking for clues and people that could help her find her.

LK: And that's believable to you? :eek: It sounds...funny :laugh:

CA: We know it sounds funny...we don't have the whole story...what can I say? :waitasec:

LK: Have you ever pressed your daughter? :confused:

GA: I talked to my daughter as much as I possibly could but then again we never really got the chance to con....talk to her as much because of the investigation. :footinmouth:

CA: No...she was home...we talked to her

GA: At different times but not to (sighs) not the way I wanted to sometimes. :footinmouth:
Notice how George almost uses the word confront to describe how he wanted to talk to KC :eek: (very noticeable on the video), and then immediately after kind of wanders off saying he never got the opportunity to talk to KC the way he wanted to. I believe this is because Cindy was always with KC when George was there. It was Cindy that prevented him from confronting her. :nono:

Here is a screen shot of George saying the very last part, and Cindy giving him the "be careful what you say" look. :slap:

View attachment 3744
I noticed this "slip" too. I was thinking that it also might have meant that JB told Casey and family they were not allowed to talk about the case without him present (when she was out on bail). I don't know many family's that would go for that arrangement, I know I wouldn't abide by any such rules.

I'm still intrigued by the clothing descriptions. After the autopsy release today and the description of the clothing, do you have any new theories? I'm at a loss!

Thanks for bringing it back around JBean ! Yes, the clothing...now the shirt that was found w/ the remains was pink but had lettering on it.."Big trouble comes in small packages" is what I think it said. I would think if this was the shirt they were trying to describe they would have included the lettering. Now in one of the later document dumps there were pictures of Caylee's dresser, in the home, and one pic was taken of a pink shirt folded up right next to a jeans skirt of Caylee's. I will try to find that pic, but when I saw it my immediate thought was the outfit George and Casey described. I believe it was in the pictures that were taken after the remains were found...I will get looking.

I totally agree that the lettering on the shirt would have been very important in giving a description of what a person was last seen wearing. Even more than the color of their shoes. It's like a tattoo of sorts. Unique, something I would remember, more than color. Something that could easily be identified.

One thing I also noticed was that both descriptions were of Caylee having her hair in a pony tail. In the autopsy report it states her hair was in a mat beneath the skull with strands extending accross the calvarium and face...There is nothing to suggest that her hair was in a pony tail..There is no mention of an elastic or anything which could have held her hair up being found..

We have now learned that George at least lied. It was striped shorts Caylee had on, not white, nor a jeans skirt, so most likely George never saw her leave alive on the morning of the 16th.

One thing I also noticed was that both descriptions were of Caylee having her hair in a pony tail. In the autopsy report it states her hair was in a mat beneath the skull with strands extending accross the calvarium and face...There is nothing to suggest that her hair was in a pony tail..There is no mention of an elastic or anything which could have held her hair up being found..
I did read that the hair was "tied up at the proximal end" IIRC...

I did read that the hair was "tied up at the proximal end" IIRC...

I read that also but now can't find where it is in the report..I had to look up what the proximal end was because I didn't know it was the root of the hair..So if it was tied up I wouldn't think it was at the root? I was reading where it is noted that there was a mat of hair at the base of the skull leaving me to believe it was down and held by the tape but I could be way off..I need to find where it mentions it was tied up..

The only explanation I have is if it was an outfit that Caylee wore a lot or was particularly cute. Maybe he liked that little outfit on her and it stuck in his mind. I can remember what my 26 yo son wore on his first day of kindergarten but not what he was wearing yesterday. I can remember this because he look so cute in his Superman shorts:)
I will say in George's defense that ya just never know why you remember some things. If we had to press our memories and really push to recall what someone was wearing as though their life depended on it, maybe we could all come up with the outfit also.
I think if my granddaughter were gone I could come up with what she was wearing when I last saw her. I just know I could.

Re my bold--I think its important to also factor in that when KC failed to produce Caylee after one week, then two weeks, GA might logically have begun thinking/reminiscing about the last time he saw Caylee. In other words, he might have been picturing her in that outfit before July 15th.

Having said all that, I guess I should add that I don't have a solid opinion about whether GA actually saw Caylee on June 16th. I stopped trusting him months ago, but he did seem rather trustworthy during the few days immediately following CA's 911 call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back