Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe that this case is not over and done with yet! What a travesty for poor little Caylee!

JMO

OT but did TonE end up having a baby?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375782058

Seems like it, if this is his Facebook..given the privacy lockdown of it, I'd say it's safe to assume it is.
It's a boy!!! LOL!!
But, it's never safe to assume. On 123 people 5 pages of Tony L;s came up and 8 entries for Anthony L. Looks to me like a FB page created to keep family in touch and up to date on the cutie who may be named AL himself. JMO
I would love for TL to have a baby though....with an Irish woman who instilled an Irish accent into the little tot It would kill ICA!!

I so totally agree...even typed as much on another thread which unfortunately went "poof". I'm pretty sure Cindy knew exactly what Casey was capable of doing. Probably reason enough to keep mom and TL apart. Mom tends not to watch what comes out of her mouth.
Remember the Seinfeld episode about Georges worlds colliding when Elaine and Susan started hanging out? I think ICA's whole life was like that.
I'm absolutely amazed the girl managed to keep all her fantasy worlds from colliding for as long as she did. I'm even more amazed she didn't just run away or tell CA to FO when her Mother came to pick her up at Tony's. Or why she didn't leave before the cops got there or why she didn't call her Mothers bluff about calling the police on 07/15/08.
But anyway, I think it was really important to KC she keep her worlds from colliding. What I don't understand is the coy crap. TonE texted repeatedly to just tell me if you don't want me to come over and she goes on and on with the BS. It makes her sound 16 IMO. Not that there's anything wrong with that if you are 16 :)

Remember the Seinfeld episode about Georges worlds colliding when Elaine and Susan started hanging out? I think ICA's whole life was like that.
I'm absolutely amazed the girl managed to keep all her fantasy worlds from colliding for as long as she did. I'm even more amazed she didn't just run away or tell CA to FO when her Mother came to pick her up at Tony's. Or why she didn't leave before the cops got there or why she didn't call her Mothers bluff about calling the police on 07/15/08.
But anyway, I think it was really important to KC she keep her worlds from colliding. What I don't understand is the coy crap. TonE texted repeatedly to just tell me if you don't want me to come over and she goes on and on with the BS. It makes her sound 16 IMO. Not that there's anything wrong with that if you are 16 :)

Emotionally, I don't think she ever passed 13.

It's a boy!!! LOL!!
But, it's never safe to assume. On 123 people 5 pages of Tony L;s came up and 8 entries for Anthony L. Looks to me like a FB page created to keep family in touch and up to date on the cutie who may be named AL himself. JMO
I would love for TL to have a baby though....with an Irish woman who instilled an Irish accent into the little tot It would kill ICA!!
Unfortunately, that part won't happen unless the kid grows up in Ireland. My DD's best friend moved here from Ireland when she was 7, and she has younger siblings. Although the parents have strong Irish accents and they use different expressions (e.g. "fringe" for bangs, "plaits" for braids, "candy floss" for cotton candy, "torch" for flashlight), the kids have lost/not acquired the Irish accents.

It kind of looked like she was trying to get him to change the subject by talking "love" and trying to get him to settle for sexting. It was pretty neat the way he didn't let her manipulate him. That must have really annoyed Casey, and alarmed her.

IIRC Tony was privvy to the Amy and Casey moving in together shinola.
Can we assume then ....that he too, had been given the story that Cindy and George were considering divorce and moving into their respective condos. Reason enough to keep Tony from meeting the folks.

One can only wonder, how many lies, this girl spun about her family life. :liar:

Nope, from what I read somewhere it's a girl. :dance:
Bet that sticks in Casey's craw if she knows about it!!

Say What?! :eek:..I have never heard that before! Are you saying that Mallory has a daughter? If so, how in this world did that manage to fly under the radar? Do you know where you read that?

Say What?! :eek:..I have never heard that before! Are you saying that Mallory has a daughter? If so, how in this world did that manage to fly under the radar? Do you know where you read that?

Not Mallory. It was reported earlier in this thread that TonE has a new girlfriend who has a child.

IGHT would be slang for "all right," I think. Sort of evolved from a Southern vernacular.

I was responding to post #607 above.

Why would Casey care if Mallory had a child? Am I missing something??:waitasec:

IGHT would be slang for "all right," I think. Sort of evolved from a Southern vernacular.

Don't ya think that just plain old "OK" would be easier... LOL !!!!!
Personally... I don't like to text.. talking is sooooo much better..

Nope, from what I read somewhere it's a girl. :dance:
Bet that sticks in Casey's craw if she knows about it!!

BBM
Maybe someone should write to her and make sure she knows.. That should make her day !!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back