Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So glad you revived this thread. In Cindy's latest depo she talks about the night of June 15; claims there was no big fight. But even further than that she describes how she got in bed with Casey at Caylee (in Casey's room) and watched a TV program from 9 PM to 10 PM and then she went to bed (her own, I guess?). What struck me was that I thought I remembered that Tony and Casey had a real texting/phone fest that entire night. I just can't imagine how Cindy could be in the same bed (she said Caylee was in the middle) and not think it was odd that Casey was on her phone the whole time.

Guess maybe I'm too old fashioned. I think if I'm with someone I want them to be with me, too. Not communicating with someone else while I'm right there in the room. Hmmmm, I'll have to warn the grandchildren. :slap: Bless their hearts!!!

So glad you revived this thread. In Cindy's latest depo she talks about the night of June 15; claims there was no big fight. But even further than that she describes how she got in bed with Casey at Caylee (in Casey's room) and watched a TV program from 9 PM to 10 PM and then she went to bed (her own, I guess?). What struck me was that I thought I remembered that Tony and Casey had a real texting/phone fest that entire night. I just can't imagine how Cindy could be in the same bed (she said Caylee was in the middle) and not think it was odd that Casey was on her phone the whole time.

Guess maybe I'm too old fashioned. I think if I'm with someone I want them to be with me, too. Not communicating with someone else while I'm right there in the room. Hmmmm, I'll have to warn the grandchildren. :slap: Bless their hearts!!!

Something is off regarding CA's testimony. In the official docs thread, Post 3, listed is a solid block of text messages between TL and KC for the timeframe of 8:14 PM to 10:43 PM.

Something is off regarding CA's testimony. In the official docs thread, Post 3, listed is a solid block of text messages between TL and KC for the timeframe of 8:14 PM to 10:43 PM.

Could you please provide a link? :blowkiss: TIA!

What happened to good taste? I'm not talking adult humor, I get it, it's funny around adults. But not coming out of a baby!

We taught my son to say "Greetings and salutations, good sir" when he was introduced to someone or saying "hello" to certain friends. It was funny coming out of this little 2 year old person. There were some others too, just things you wouldn't expect to come out of a toddlers mouth, but nothing I would be embarrassed if they said in front of my mom or employer!

My older kids were 10 and 7 when I had the last, so they taught her somethings we never would have. But kids do dumb things, they're kids. We're supposed to be showing them the difference between right and wrong. Not encouraging them to do things they shouldn't.

I completely agree. This embracing of all things base and vulgar just drags our society down even further.

I thought it unusual that KC spelled Z, Zani as opposed to Zanny. I thought the whole fam spells it Zanny but maybe that's just because that's how I've seen it spelled in articles and transcripts. I went back to her written statement and she only refers to her as Zenaida so no help there.

Rereading these reminded me of all the health problems GA and CA have...you know with GA having that stroke and CA with her neck problem - poor thing couldn't even hold her head up so KC could get to AR's. It's amazing how what I feel is a HUGE list of 'this girl is guilty as sin' doesn't even include the half of it - all of the things that have been raised along the way...that my memory can't hold onto. It would be nice to have a list of the very damning circumstantial evidence that's updated as more is uncovered. If an item is in question as to whether it would be viewed as circumstantial (not because it's not proven but because it might not come in or others view it as no big deal), we could vote or something

I thought it unusual that KC spelled Z, Zani as opposed to Zanny. I thought the whole fam spells it Zanny but maybe that's just because that's how I've seen it spelled in articles and transcripts. I went back to her written statement and she only refers to her as Zenaida so no help there.

If Casey spelled it like that during texting, then I think she was just following common texting practices. If my daughter messages me when she's at the store, her spelling is horrible. My daughter will text me a message like, "I thot the prices were gud", or something similar. She never ever writes like that when she is not texting, but it's just how many young people in their 20s write when texting on a phone.

Yeah, I do that when texting too (I'll do it here :crazy:) & im'ing. That's wat the defense wuld likely chalk it up 2 but aft presentg a whole bunch of reasons Z never existd, they culd add n...& look she doesn't even spell her name the same. Like her, & her fams stories change dependg on the weather...the fact they do lends credence towards KC changg up the spellg of Z's name.

If Casey spelled it like that during texting, then I think she was just following common texting practices. If my daughter messages me when she's at the store, her spelling is horrible. My daughter will text me a message like, "I thot the prices were gud", or something similar. She never ever writes like that when she is not texting, but it's just how many young people in their 20s write when texting on a phone.

Rereading these reminded me of all the health problems GA and CA have...you know with GA having that stroke and CA with her neck problem - poor thing couldn't even hold her head up so KC could get to AR's. It's amazing how what I feel is a HUGE list of 'this girl is guilty as sin' doesn't even include the half of it - all of the things that have been raised along the way...that my memory can't hold onto. It would be nice to have a list of the very damning circumstantial evidence that's updated as more is uncovered. If an item is in question as to whether it would be viewed as circumstantial (not because it's not proven but because it might not come in or others view it as no big deal), we could vote or something

And while we are on the older threads searching for information, we could alos be tagging the threads that have not been tagged. Good ideas!

I use a lot of shorthand while texting but I would never change the spelling of a person's name... I have never seen any of my friends do so either.:twocents:

I use a lot of shorthand while texting but I would never change the spelling of a person's name... I have never seen any of my friends do so either.:twocents:

I've seen it before; think it depends on the closeness of the relationship and the educational level/level of formality of the texter.

Bumpity bump. Wow it's a really strong case. I'd forgotten about these IM's.

Bumpity bump. Wow it's a really strong case. I'd forgotten about these IM's.
kaRN have you been in this forum? there is so much info in there you will appreciate the hard work:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame][ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"][/ame]

Thanks JBean! Great link!! I'm just in awe as to the amount of information out there- in here LOL!! A much better use of my time than worrying about the testimony of ex wives.....which I've been doing.

JMO, CA and GA were supposed to be next, but Lee wasnt going to gain anything from this, i assume he would be the one having the finger pointed at HIM. He could have had access to her car without her knowing (just probable) and she has the "job" that no one knows about, so (again JMO) Lee is taken as the murderer, given the odd history from himself and Casey. She is really bold and outrageous with some of the texts though, i can only take some of her texts as truths and some as just delaying time.

Coming in late to this conversation:

How could TonE have mitigated the situation though--other than being a different person? He's the typical male student of the DJ variety, away from his hometown, living with a bushel of roommates, playing video games, allegedly smoking the ganja, taking night classes, having a weird schedule, and so on. Casey is the chameleon saying everything he wants to hear and doing everything he wants to do. She was not honest with him about her job (or lack of one), her relationship with her parents, her other ongoing physical relationships, that she was stealing to finance their meals, or even what she wanted from him. Casey was coming from a place of dishonesty that was not bred in her by TonE (as we know she lied to Jessie, Ricardo, and so on).

So, we have Casey trying desperately to fit his square peg in her round hole so to speak. He's just cruising along like many young males his age do, like you said getting "something for nothing", but he seemingly was honest about some major facts like not wanting a child around partying, in the bed with them at night, and so on. To me, that is a healthier approach than having the child around partying or seeing non-parental (or parental--gag) sex in the bed. Further, he was letting Casey know in that immature male way that he was not that into her. Did he come out and spell it out for her? Not that I know of. But anyone with logic and common sense can read between the lines of their text messages and see that he did not love her and she tried to use sex and jealousy to manipulate him (did not work too well). Should he not have engaged with her when he knew it wasn't likely to go further? Perhaps. I bet he won't make that mistake again!

He knew she had a child before he "dated" her so it could not be Caylee that really got in the way. Perhaps she moved too soon and too fast for his liking. Does that make him "guilty" because he did not want Caylee at his pad but was willing to take Casey in? I'm sure he had no clue about her InvisiNanny ruse. Was he supposed to be so principaled as to send her home to be with her child? Perhaps.

If he's guilty for simply sticking his square peg in her round hole then there are also a lot of men around O-Town with the same guilt.

To me, if we are going to ration guilt around I can find two other people closer to her who bear more the weight of it (in my mind) that the luckless TonE.

Just my .02.

Wasn't she cheating on Tony at the time too?

Can some one please help me find the text messages between tony and casey thank u in advance Jacinda (newbie)

Why is it TonE, and not Tony? Is there a reason for this?

In his job as a DJ-type at Fusion, he used this version as his stage name, so to speak. We've adopted it as it helps differentiate between all the Anthonys in this case. At least we know exactly which one this is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back