Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<bold emphasis is mine>

Woe, can you point me toward where this is located in the docs? Thanks much in advance.

I read about the Tony L. Drug Conviction from 2002 but did not see his name when I checked Fla. Dept. of Corrections -- but it may have taken place in another state?

I have a different take on GA and the boss thing. I know if I was arrested for anything and had to deal with a lawyer, i would be overwhelmed with it all. I would see my lawyer as the boss and what ever he said, it would have been as if from God.

I think what GA was trying to get across to KC was that SHE, not JB was the boss. And that everyone really would listen to her and try to help if she needed help. That she wasn't all alone, that she did have 'people' inside and out.

It would be the kind of support I would need. And a reminder that I, not the lawyer was the one going to pay for any wrong mistakes made in my defense.

Oh pleeease, TL is a mover and a shaker. Life brought him a lesson. He met a situation bigger than what he could dream of. Beware of Wolves on both side of the fence. KC created havoc in his life before he got the chance to create it in hers. They are both guilty of being too trusting of another person and using another person to suit oneself. I hope somebody kicks his arse - like his father.

He has a drug conviction from 2002. It's in the docs. (How can they reveal that when he would have been a minor? What age is no longer a minor?)

the term 'mover and a shaker' where i come from refers to someone who seeks out opportunities in life as opposed to most people who just wait around hoping something will land in their lap - i don't think it means that in America from the context in which you're using it, but oddly enough i think tony is exactly this kind of person. i don't know why you see him as a wolf and i don't think any of us can possibly say that he would have created chaos in casey's life had she not done it to him first. i don't understand at all what makes you think this woe. is it b/c he intended to return to NY when he was finished at fullsail? had he lead casey down the primrose path, given her cause to believe she could hope to be his wife, agreed to have caylee in an unsuitable enviroment for a child 24/7 so that he could have sex on tap then i'd agree that he's the worst kind of person and needs a boot up his britches, but that's not what happened here. actually it's the exact opposite of what happened here - tony didn't want caylee somewhere she certainly shouldn't be, gave casey no reason to believe they were doing anything more than dating and made it clear that he would be going home when his time at fullsail was over. i don't care a hoot if he once got caught in a tricky situation over a bit of mary jane. it's not like he beat the carp out of a nun, burned down her house, kicked her dog and stole her bible.
so many people dislike, even hate this boy and i can't figure out why, but i do know that given the same limited information about me in my late teens they'd have run out of dirty words to call me, insisted that i would destroy any poor boy that came near me and then written me off as a loser who'd 'get theirs'!
it's genuinley unnerving.

Can you imagine what it would be like to be a kid and "Have the World by the Tail"? Gittin an education---having fun and then wham---your life is turned upside down and the girl you have been messin around wid has killed her baby. I would think that KC put herself into his life---she knows the buttons to push to work her way in. I feel sorry for all these kids.

Maybe they were into this and that---but they are young---thinkin they have the rest of their lives---live for the moment. They didn't kill their baby. I don't think any of them caused Caylee's death. Poot, I could tell ya'll some stories----the kids I have run across---LMAO

OT
I wished somebody would start a thread about CA's inconstancies (probably not spelled right) You know---truths---half truths---lies

Can you imagine what it would be like to be a kid and "Have the World by the Tail"? Gittin an education---having fun and then wham---your life is turned upside down and the girl you have been messin around wid has killed her baby. I would think that KC put herself into his life---she knows the buttons to push to work her way in. I feel sorry for all these kids.

Maybe they were into this and that---but they are young---thinkin they have the rest of their lives---live for the moment. They didn't kill their baby. I don't think any of them caused Caylee's death. Poot, I could tell ya'll some stories----the kids I have run across---LMAO

OT
I wished somebody would start a thread about CA's inconstancies (probably not spelled right) You know---truths---half truths---lies

Mama Bear, do you mean Cindy or Casey's lies (regarding the thread)? I think the DA's office is likely compiling a huge display board of Casey's lies to sit up in front of the jury, so your list idea is spot on! My very very favorite one was early on where Casey is telling Yuri, "I was driving back home from Universal where I work, like a normal day". It reminds me of my Grandmother teasing about one of her friends going on and on, she says, "Yes......it all started when I was a baby......."

Mama Bear, do you mean Cindy or Casey's lies (regarding the thread)? I think the DA's office is likely compiling a huge display board of Casey's lies to sit up in front of the jury, so your list idea is spot on! My very very favorite one was early on where Casey is telling Yuri, "I was driving back home from Universal where I work, like a normal day". It reminds me of my Grandmother teasing about one of her friends going on and on, she says, "Yes......it all started when I was a baby......."

mama was talking about this last night. right now she's more interested in a thread on cindy, but i don't see why we shouldn't have both.

The list alone for either of them would be how many pages long??

The list alone for either of them would be how many pages long??

No kidding!

I have always believed not all of Casey's "lies" are Casey's, but lies Cindy told Casey and Casey belived as truth.
People wonder why it seems so easy for Casey to live in this fairytale life she'd made for herself. Great job at Universal, taking classes at the local college, a rich & sexy nanny to look after her beautiful 2 year old daughter.

We don't have to wonder which "parent" told the bed time stories in that house. Look at how practiced Cindy is at her fairytale spinning game. One doesn't get that kind of gift over night.

Great post!

George and Cindy, talking to Greta about what George was watching on TV the last time he saw Casey and Caylee. George says something like "I was watching that news, uhh.. food network i like to watch.." and Cindy cuts in and says something like "yeah, like any regular day.."

Great post!

George and Cindy, talking to Greta about what George was watching on TV the last time he saw Casey and Caylee. George says something like "I was watching that news, uhh.. food network i like to watch.." and Cindy cuts in and says something like "yeah, like any regular day.."

While digging her fingernails into his thigh!

mama was talking about this last night. right now she's more interested in a thread on cindy, but i don't see why we shouldn't have both.

LOL- I must admit (though I'm sure it's already quite clear), I can't stay away from the Cindy threads. ;)

Women's lib; ah yes that rings a bell. Equal pay for equal work. I can take care of myself and my kids too.

"I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never let you forget you're a man. Cause I'm a woman...." :flashbak:

Except in KC's case her bacon came from mommy's freezer or Amy's checkbook. Not the same at all. Even if she was doing the cooking and cleaning; in reality the only thing she had to offer TonE, was her body. :genie:

Strike 2 KC, not a mother nor is she a woman. At some point instead of deciding between being a doctor, lawyer, Indian Chief; KC settled for baby killing-leech. :snake:

I know we keep hearing ToNE told KC, Caylee wasn't spending the night at his place. When exactly did he say this, honestly I've never seen it. But what's wrong with him saying it, if he did? It's his house, he has roommates who partake in activities a 3 yr old shouldn't be witnessing. He is going to school and working in a club, not really a tot friendly lifestyle. Especially when it isn't yours!

I feel it was responsible of ToNE, if he told KC to have Caylee sleep at home. He and all his friends said she was fun to have around, they treated her well. I surely don't see how any of this was his fault! They had only be "dating" 2 weeks when Caylee disappeared!!

"In my mind he is no better than she is regarding their choices. TL should have distanced himself from a woman who already had a kid..."

Except for allowing KC to sleep in his bed, what "choice" did TonE really have in any of this? He had only known KC a couple of weeks when she supposedly didn't want to go home because of the fights going on with her divorcing parents. He let KC and Caylee hang out during the day, he had only seen Caylee 3 or 4 times over 2 weeks. The first 2 weeks Caylee was with her Gma if she wasn't with KC, after that she was always with "The Nanny". Where was TonE's choice in any of this? I just don't see it, or any of the responsibility. Even considering it "broadly".

Woe.be.gone not looking for an argument, I agree your ideas and thoughts most of the time and have a lot of respect for you.

Thanks mmm. Sometimes I go overboard trying to make a point.

If the climate in our land is that you meet somebody, hop in the sack right away, and then blame the other guy when things go wrong (noone would imagine a dead baby), then you get what you get I guess. Noone to blame but yourself when something bad happens.

My point is we should be teaching young people to respect one another and to get to know one another prior to serious involvement. It hurts people when they feel they've been taken advantage of when things don't work out. Some things (regardless of woman's lib) stay the same. It's no fun to be used or to be "left" in someone's dust.

Just pointing out that it was TL's choice to involve himself with a woman who had a kid (KC moved in for cry'n out loud). I agree he was right to feel uncomfortable allowing/regularly having a baby in the house when they wanted to sit around and smoke pot, screw and basically live for their own carnal enjoyment.

TL in his wildest dreams could not have imagined that his "no Caylee rule" would contribute to her death. But it looks as if it did. He'll have to live with that.

My fantasy world says he should have considered that KC did have a baby. Did he think about how his mother took care of him? It wasn't as if they went on a few dates - he was letting her stay at his place fulltime. What does he think she did with her child? Was he that dense?

We are connected. People do not live in a vacuum. My actions cause reactions.

<bold emphasis is mine>

Woe, can you point me toward where this is located in the docs? Thanks much in advance.

I'll look for it - may take me awhile.

It was in the last doc dump around where all the Dept. of Revenue investigations are listed. LE checked different peeps against different data bases - DAVID, dFacts, AIM, InSite, Justice Xchange, eAgent, Judicial Inquiry System, CCIS, Dept of Corrections, Crime Intel Report, etc.

I'll try to find the exact place.

the term 'mover and a shaker' where i come from refers to someone who seeks out opportunities in life as opposed to most people who just wait around hoping something will land in their lap - i don't think it means that in America from the context in which you're using it, but oddly enough i think tony is exactly this kind of person. i don't know why you see him as a wolf and i don't think any of us can possibly say that he would have created chaos in casey's life had she not done it to him first. i don't understand at all what makes you think this woe. is it b/c he intended to return to NY when he was finished at fullsail? had he lead casey down the primrose path, given her cause to believe she could hope to be his wife, agreed to have caylee in an unsuitable enviroment for a child 24/7 so that he could have sex on tap then i'd agree that he's the worst kind of person and needs a boot up his britches, but that's not what happened here. actually it's the exact opposite of what happened here - tony didn't want caylee somewhere she certainly shouldn't be, gave casey no reason to believe they were doing anything more than dating and made it clear that he would be going home when his time at fullsail was over. i don't care a hoot if he once got caught in a tricky situation over a bit of mary jane. it's not like he beat the carp out of a nun, burned down her house, kicked her dog and stole her bible.
so many people dislike, even hate this boy and i can't figure out why, but i do know that given the same limited information about me in my late teens they'd have run out of dirty words to call me, insisted that i would destroy any poor boy that came near me and then written me off as a loser who'd 'get theirs'!
it's genuinley unnerving.

I don't hate TL. Just don't view him as innocent. Commonplace maybe in today's world - but not innocent!

At the beginning of the case, everyone started to say how this group and that group (all of KC's groups) were nothing but a bunch of "innocent kids" but I don't agree with that accessment. I think they all wanted to run for the hills and not have to reveal any of their own involvements under the law. I don't think they are killers.

Thanks mmm. Sometimes I go overboard trying to make a point.

If the climate in our land is that you meet somebody, hop in the sack right away, and then blame the other guy when things go wrong (noone would imagine a dead baby), then you get what you get I guess. Noone to blame but yourself when something bad happens.

My point is we should be teaching young people to respect one another and to get to know one another prior to serious involvement. It hurts people when they feel they've been taken advantage of when things don't work out. Some things (regardless of woman's lib) stay the same. It's no fun to be used or to be "left" in someone's dust.

Just pointing out that it was TL's choice to involve himself with a woman who had a kid (KC moved in for cry'n out loud). I agree he was right to feel uncomfortable allowing/regularly having a baby in the house when they wanted to sit around and smoke pot, screw and basically live for their own carnal enjoyment.

TL in his wildest dreams could not have imagined that his "no Caylee rule" would contribute to her death. But it looks as if it did. He'll have to live with that.

My fantasy world says he should have considered that KC did have a baby. Did he think about how his mother took care of him? It wasn't as if they went on a few dates - he was letting her stay at his place fulltime. What does he think she did with her child? Was he that dense?

We are connected. People do not live in a vacuum. My actions cause reactions.

At that age, with that kind of social life, TonE's mindset was probabably that Casey was just an extended f^c@. Sadly, women do it too.. it happens all the time, it's a sign of the times! Quite a bit of how we go about entering into relationships these days is "wrong" IMO.

Men who get involved with women who have kids when they themselves have no interest in having children around pi$$ me off too but this being in anyway his fault? the world will never be what it should be. People will never act how they should or how we want them to. It is our job (well, first it's our PARENTS job to teach us, often by example) to learn to handle losing, upset, anger, sadness, disapointment, rejection.. in reasonably healthy manner. People get used and neglected all the time by men and they don't kill their kids.

What gets me about TonE is that Casey was so quick to introduce her daughter to this guy, when she herself hadn't let go of the last boyfriend, the boyfriend before that, and another guy who wanted to get into her pants, let alone leading on yet another guy who seemed to really be into her, topped off with the Marine on the other side of the country who started seeing them as being able to be a great little family.

Whatever the times might demonstrate, there is NO reason to expose your child to your current potato chip. (Lays, that is.)

I don't hate TL. Just don't view him as innocent. Commonplace maybe in today's world - but not innocent!

At the beginning of the case, everyone started to say how this group and that group (all of KC's groups) were nothing but a bunch of "innocent kids" but I don't agree with that accessment. I think they all wanted to run for the hills and not have to reveal any of their own involvements under the law. I don't think they are killers.

Did you expect Casey would have church going (ok, there's Amy that goes to church but... I won't go there ;) ) with no substances issues or casual sex? Come on, these are the people Casey surrounded herself with... birds of a feather and all that, Woe. They are the exact type one would expect Casey to surround herself with.. just as D from KFN is just the type one would expect George to surround himself with, IMO.

But compared to Casey.. to George & Cindy? I think these kids are indeed innocent kids. They are still young, making the dumb mistakes that most humans do while in the process of growing into who they will eventually become. Their fate isn't decided yet, so far they have made pretty decent choices (far better than the choices the Anthony's have made- even BEFORE Caylee went missing), actually going to college instead of lying about it- many of them have landed pretty good jobs and have managed to hold onto them.

Also, in reading the documents (not going by what the media says about the documents) I found they were all far more forthcoming and consistant then Cindy, George and Lee combined. IMO, Casey was moving UP with her group of friends.

Great post!

Yes, like a stage mom mouthing the words to a song and moving her arms to the dance while her little tiny would be beauty queen daughter does her act for the judges, that is what Cindy reminds me of. I can't even imagine George's tortured life with her all these years, Oh, that was mean, God is gonna get me.

I'll look for it - may take me awhile.

It was in the last doc dump around where all the Dept. of Revenue investigations are listed. LE checked different peeps against different data bases - DAVID, dFacts, AIM, InSite, Justice Xchange, eAgent, Judicial Inquiry System, CCIS, Dept of Corrections, Crime Intel Report, etc.

I'll try to find the exact place.

Thanks! I will look too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296