Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You're right...that's where I read it.

I found the website and page with the questions to and answers from TonyL but I don't think I can link it here. Against TOS I think.

I wouldn't have DARED.

omg me either. We would have been toast. But I keep flashing on GA telling his daughter in jail that she's the boss, she's the CEO, this is like a company and she's running it...

I can see him teaching that to Caylee too, as a way to have a laugh if she did that going up against the two other CMAs. Could be male humor re: moms.

I find the Thursday, June 12 logs very interesting. KC is saying she is going to come over around 1:30 pm to see Tony (after her "meeting" for "work"), and will see if she can leave Caylee with the "nanny" (I guess she means leave her with the nanny a little longer since presumably Caylee was already with the "nanny" while KC was at "work."

So...back in Reality Land, KC is, of course, still at the Anthony house or close by while she is sending these messages to Tony. Cindy should be at work--vacation ended June 9--and I think George would have been going in to work at 3:00. No big deal if KC is home while George is there--she may be telling Tony she is at work til 1:30, but she could be telling George she is going in to work at 1:30.

All of this would be fine if KC ended up going to Tony's at 1:30 pm with Caylee in tow, saying, darn it, I couldn't get my nanny to watch her. BUT, IIRC, Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was when they were hanging up promo posters at the mall...which the pings clearly show was Wednesday June 11.

KC's pings show she really did go to Tony's at 1:30 pm, and didn't return to the house until after 6:00 pm. If she showed up at Tony's with no Caylee that day, which seems to have been the case unless Tony has completely misremembered the last time he saw Caylee (no reason for him to lie about June 12 as we know Caylee was in good health as of June 15), where did she leave Caylee? The pings show no apparent stops to drop her off anywhere on the way up to Tony's, and no apparent stops to pick her up on the way back. She couldn't have left Caylee at the house with George there--he would have had to go to work soon. She couldn't have left Caylee at Gentiva with Cindy for the entire afternoon--coworkers only described short end-of-the-day visits from Caylee. She couldn't have left her in the trunk at midday in June, or there's no way Caylee would have been alive for the June 15 visit to the nursing home.

Someone please tell me what I'm missing here....:waitasec:
I wonder what Casey would have said if Tony heard Caylee in the background while Casey was supposedly at work and Caylee w/ the nanny ?

Is there a thread for the times/dates where Casey is with Tony or anyone, where we know Caylee is not there and not being watched by Grandparents...?

OLG, I'm sitting here crying. My mom never had a father/she is a tender person but did not have confidence in herself as a result (thought he was gone because of her). She lucked out (she admits she did not know what she was doing) in selecting my dad and they are close (not that things were always perfect when they were young). But, here's the thing, as much as my dad is good and has always been there for me, he does not know how to discuss life with me. What I learned from him was through watching him tackle his own problems and his character emerged. I wish he had been more communicative with me in my earlier years. For the record, his dad died suddenly when my dad was just 18. Every one has pain and circumstances that make up who they are.

We expect so much from one another.

Bold is mine- Isn't that the truth!

*hug* Your mom sounds like a lovely woman, your dad the "strong, silent type". Sometimes watching our parents be good people is all we need to be good too. My husband sounds a bit like your dad, isn't so good at all the talking but sets a hell of an example for our son.

Hmmm! then you must know "The sky is the Limit"?:eek:

LOL.. I like Weezy. "I feel like dying".. "Welcome to the crack house".. "I'm a niggah with money". I don't like much of his stuff that's played on the radio but his other stuff is cool, IMO.

Attention ladies!!!! Woman's lib remember that?

In my mind he is no better than she is regarding their choices. He should not take advantage of a wayward female for his own pleasure.

If you consider the case broadly, TL is to blame too. If he had "allowed" Caylee to be around, she may still be alive today.

TL should have distanced himself from a woman who already had a kid when he realized he did not want a girlfriend who had a kid. He gets what he gets from the whole experience but he behaved immorally too. *advertiser censored*-----.

Women's lib; ah yes that rings a bell. Equal pay for equal work. I can take care of myself and my kids too.

"I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never let you forget you're a man. Cause I'm a woman...." :flashbak:

Except in KC's case her bacon came from mommy's freezer or Amy's checkbook. Not the same at all. Even if she was doing the cooking and cleaning; in reality the only thing she had to offer TonE, was her body. :genie:

Strike 2 KC, not a mother nor is she a woman. At some point instead of deciding between being a doctor, lawyer, Indian Chief; KC settled for baby killing-leech. :snake:

I know we keep hearing ToNE told KC, Caylee wasn't spending the night at his place. When exactly did he say this, honestly I've never seen it. But what's wrong with him saying it, if he did? It's his house, he has roommates who partake in activities a 3 yr old shouldn't be witnessing. He is going to school and working in a club, not really a tot friendly lifestyle. Especially when it isn't yours!

I feel it was responsible of ToNE, if he told KC to have Caylee sleep at home. He and all his friends said she was fun to have around, they treated her well. I surely don't see how any of this was his fault! They had only be "dating" 2 weeks when Caylee disappeared!!

"In my mind he is no better than she is regarding their choices. TL should have distanced himself from a woman who already had a kid..."

Except for allowing KC to sleep in his bed, what "choice" did TonE really have in any of this? He had only known KC a couple of weeks when she supposedly didn't want to go home because of the fights going on with her divorcing parents. He let KC and Caylee hang out during the day, he had only seen Caylee 3 or 4 times over 2 weeks. The first 2 weeks Caylee was with her Gma if she wasn't with KC, after that she was always with "The Nanny". Where was TonE's choice in any of this? I just don't see it, or any of the responsibility. Even considering it "broadly".

Woe.be.gone not looking for an argument, I agree your ideas and thoughts most of the time and have a lot of respect for you.

I wonder what Casey would have said if Tony heard Caylee in the background while Casey was supposedly at work and Caylee w/ the nanny ?

Is there a thread for the times/dates where Casey is with Tony or anyone, where we know Caylee is not there and not being watched by Grandparents...?

re: Bold

That is why she is so accomplished with her texting. Surely she can't "talk" on the phone while she works!!

What you are looking for is the Golden Time line, if we could only figure those hours out we would unlock so many answers. Bond James Bond, ibyoungr, JRW and others have worked so hard puttings those golden hours together. Many things can be found here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

Oh pleeease, TL is a mover and a shaker. Life brought him a lesson. He met a situation bigger than what he could dream of. Beware of Wolves on both side of the fence. KC created havoc in his life before he got the chance to create it in hers. They are both guilty of being too trusting of another person and using another person to suit oneself. I hope somebody kicks his arse - like his father.

He has a drug conviction from 2002. It's in the docs. (How can they reveal that when he would have been a minor? What age is no longer a minor?)

Does it depend on whether the person is tried as an adult? Otherwise 18 yrs is the cut off.

Women's lib; ah yes that rings a bell. Equal pay for equal work. I can take care of myself and my kids too.

"I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never let you forget you're a man. Cause I'm a woman...." :flashbak:

Except in KC's case her bacon came from mommy's freezer or Amy's checkbook. Not the same at all. Even if she was doing the cooking and cleaning; in reality the only thing she had to offer TonE, was her body. :genie:

Strike 2 KC, not a mother nor is she a woman. At some point instead of deciding between being a doctor, lawyer, Indian Chief; KC settled for baby killing-leech. :snake:

I know we keep hearing ToNE told KC, Caylee wasn't spending the night at his place. When exactly did he say this, honestly I've never seen it. But what's wrong with him saying it, if he did? It's his house, he has roommates who partake in activities a 3 yr old shouldn't be witnessing. He is going to school and working in a club, not really a tot friendly lifestyle. Especially when it isn't yours!

I feel it was responsible of ToNE, if he told KC to have Caylee sleep at home. He and all his friends said she was fun to have around, they treated her well. I surely don't see how any of this was his fault! They had only be "dating" 2 weeks when Caylee disappeared!!

"In my mind he is no better than she is regarding their choices. TL should have distanced himself from a woman who already had a kid..."

Except for allowing KC to sleep in his bed, what "choice" did TonE really have in any of this? He had only known KC a couple of weeks when she supposedly didn't want to go home because of the fights going on with her divorcing parents. He let KC and Caylee hang out during the day, he had only seen Caylee 3 or 4 times over 2 weeks. The first 2 weeks Caylee was with her Gma if she wasn't with KC, after that she was always with "The Nanny". Where was TonE's choice in any of this? I just don't see it, or any of the responsibility. Even considering it "broadly".

Woe.be.gone not looking for an argument, I agree your ideas and thoughts most of the time and have a lot of respect for you.

Beautifully said!

TonE's place is a sort of flop-house. People sleep on the floor, all the time, after a night of whatever. He and his roomie used to say that the apartment, "Was on a 24-hour schedule."

That's no place for a toddler. Neither is a place in the middle of the bed between KC and her prrvious b.f.

It's KCs responsibility to provide a safe and wholesome atmosphere for her child.

The regulars at TonEs said they really liked Caylee. But, she had, like most toddlers, a tendency to get up and make noise, early in the morning. Once, she woke up the sleepers by banging a drum. That didn't go over well.

Another time, one of the partyers had to rescue Caylee, when she was about to go off the balcony. KC and TonE were in the bedroom, doing the horizontal mambo, at the time.

KC made a bad mother's choice of putting her miscellaneous "men" ahead of her baby. Then, she did worse.

:clap::clap::clap:

re: Bold

That is why she is so accomplished with her texting. Surely she can't "talk" on the phone while she works!!

What you are looking for is the Golden Time line, if we could only figure those hours out we would unlock so many answers. Bond James Bond, ibyoungr, JRW and others have worked so hard puttings those golden hours together. Many things can be found here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233
Oh yeah, I forgot about the texting, Casey's saving grace when she didn't want to "talk".

There has been so much work done here and I think I have only scratched the surface. I only discovered those wonderful calendars two weeks ago !

I was reading an exchange from TonE on another site ... he was answering questions early on. When they were at the pool at Sawgrass he was teaching her to thump her chest and say I'm the boss. He'd then tell her to go over to other people and do the same. He said she learned that trick from him on the day they spent at the pool. I don't have a link because at the time I was new to this site and didn't know to bookmark things at the time. :confused:

This actually makes things even sadder, it seems all of Casey's lovers liked the baby, played with her, got a big kick out of her....it was Casey who didn't want her around, not them. Very sad.

Oh pleeease, TL is a mover and a shaker. Life brought him a lesson. He met a situation bigger than what he could dream of. Beware of Wolves on both side of the fence. KC created havoc in his life before he got the chance to create it in hers. They are both guilty of being too trusting of another person and using another person to suit oneself. I hope somebody kicks his arse - like his father.

He has a drug conviction from 2002. It's in the docs. (How can they reveal that when he would have been a minor? What age is no longer a minor?)
Let's remember that they only dated two weeks, she asked him if she could stay over. She is the one who always lied about the baby! Always!
The fact that she wasn't given his key and allowed to come and go as she needed while he was on vacation, shows he still didn't think of her very seriously. She was welcome there for easy sex, but did he care for her in a serious way enough to make sure she was safe and comfortable while he was gone, no. He couldn't have cared less what other lover's home she slept at that week! Is he gentleman of the year, no. If he were she wouldn't have given him the time of day. Good guys like Jesse bore her, right? I do think the boys got a big wake up call about what comes with free sex and someone who is desperate, and I think this will be one of those defining moments they can point to in life where they grew up. He has cooperated fully, even volunteered early on for a lie detector test, and indeed took one, agreed to go undercover with the wire with Lee, etc. Have his folks jerked him up by the shirt collar, you can bet your life on it. Has he learned his lesson that there is value in waiting for a relationship with a well rounded healthy girl who values herself, I trust he has. I vote he gets let up off the mat. I don't think we should lump him being easy/promiscuous/naive too in with Casey. He didn't kill any baby, they are hardly comparable. This is a cautionary tale, a complicated one, and one simple lesson for young people is be careful who you pick up on the Internet, you know NOTHING about the person, they could be a murderer, just like your Grandma always warned you!

Let's remember that they only dated two weeks, she asked him if she could stay over. She is the one who always lied about the baby! Always!
The fact that she wasn't given his key and allowed to come and go as she needed while he was on vacation, shows he still didn't think of her very seriously. She was welcome there for easy sex, but did he care for her in a serious way enough to make sure she was safe and comfortable while he was gone, no. He couldn't have cared less what other lover's home she slept at that week! Is he gentleman of the year, no. If he were she wouldn't have given him the time of day. Good guys like Jesse bore her, right? I do think the boys got a big wake up call about what comes with free sex and someone who is desperate, and I think this will be one of those defining moments they can point to in life where they grew up. He has cooperated fully, even volunteered early on for a lie detector test, and indeed took one, agreed to go undercover with the wire with Lee, etc. Have his folks jerked him up by the shirt collar, you can bet your life on it. Has he learned his lesson that there is value in waiting for a relationship with a well rounded healthy girl who values herself, I trust he has. I vote he gets let up off the mat. I don't think we should lump him being easy/promiscuous/naive too in with Casey. He didn't kill any baby, they are hardly comparable. This is a cautionary tale, a complicated one, and one simple lesson for young people is be careful who you pick up on the Internet, you know NOTHING about the person, they could be a murderer, just like your Grandma always warned you!

Well written and I totally agree. I also think that KC wanted to be everything that TL wanted, thus Caylee's demise. IMO

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:eek:
That Internet warning is sooooooooooooo TRUE !!!!

really L@@Ks can be deceiving ! & LIARS are what they make up!!!
:liar: :behindbar :crazy:
S C A R Y ! ! !:eek:

now that scary road that KC took... she went down the path...
took a little Innocent TODDLER Little Angel CAYLEE ! and
on the path....
took her whole entire family &
Tons of so called friends...
and even some innocent by standers !

WOW.... :rolleyes:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

<bold emphasis is mine>

Woe, can you point me toward where this is located in the docs? Thanks much in advance.

Well written and I totally agree. I also think that KC wanted to be everything that TL wanted, thus Caylee's demise. IMO

Yep! KC morphed into whatever her latest guy wanted. Like the typical sociopath, she can sense what you want almost on sight.

That's why she was a "homebody" with JG. Until she got bored with that, and dumped him.

He's regretting the easy sex. He got tested for HIV.

I agree-- the most significant indicator of his (lack of) feeling for KC was that she was not allowed into the apartment, when he or his roomy weren't there. ONE of the two of them had to be present.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back