Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've never bought into the 'casey was planning to get rid of her folks' theory, but these IM's gave me pause...
But how could she think she would manage to do it, let alone get away with it? But then KC always seems to just wing it, without a whole lot of planning.
What if........She had told the lie of her folks moving out for no other reason than it was her fantasy and she thought nobody would ever question her when it didnt happen?
What if.......after telling these lies, and stealing money, and being caught up in all her man drama, she needed a way to get the focus of the lies. And she decided to stage a kidnapping or caylee being in some kind of accident to refocus their attentions there. Maybe the flurry of calls was going to be her cry for help when her daughter was kidnapped or injured....only nobody took her calls.

That would be reason for her folks to stay instead of moving out, and nobody would question it.
TonE was already calling her his sneakin lil ***** gf. Her dad was onto her about her not really working. Her mom caught her out with a work lie when she saw the fusian pics. They were on to her money theft.
She needed an out from all of the lies...who's gonna worry about missing money, or her parents still living at the house when Caylee is missing?

Love the idea that this was her first idea (in bold). Like LP says "Casey lives her life ten minutes at a time!"

I find the Thursday, June 12 logs very interesting. KC is saying she is going to come over around 1:30 pm to see Tony (after her "meeting" for "work"), and will see if she can leave Caylee with the "nanny" (I guess she means leave her with the nanny a little longer since presumably Caylee was already with the "nanny" while KC was at "work."

So...back in Reality Land, KC is, of course, still at the Anthony house or close by while she is sending these messages to Tony. Cindy should be at work--vacation ended June 9--and I think George would have been going in to work at 3:00. No big deal if KC is home while George is there--she may be telling Tony she is at work til 1:30, but she could be telling George she is going in to work at 1:30.

All of this would be fine if KC ended up going to Tony's at 1:30 pm with Caylee in tow, saying, darn it, I couldn't get my nanny to watch her. BUT, IIRC, Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was when they were hanging up promo posters at the mall...which the pings clearly show was Wednesday June 11.

KC's pings show she really did go to Tony's at 1:30 pm, and didn't return to the house until after 6:00 pm. If she showed up at Tony's with no Caylee that day, which seems to have been the case unless Tony has completely misremembered the last time he saw Caylee (no reason for him to lie about June 12 as we know Caylee was in good health as of June 15), where did she leave Caylee? The pings show no apparent stops to drop her off anywhere on the way up to Tony's, and no apparent stops to pick her up on the way back. She couldn't have left Caylee at the house with George there--he would have had to go to work soon. She couldn't have left Caylee at Gentiva with Cindy for the entire afternoon--coworkers only described short end-of-the-day visits from Caylee. She couldn't have left her in the trunk at midday in June, or there's no way Caylee would have been alive for the June 15 visit to the nursing home.

Someone please tell me what I'm missing here....:waitasec:

I'd like to know that too...

1. Casey: "I sat around waiting until she strolled in until just before 11." (Who was the "she"? I'm guessing Cindy was used as an excuse for why Casey couldn't come over to service TonE the night before.)

2. She moves from talking about hooking up at Fusian later on to discussing her "kid" being potty trained by her birthday thank god, which then immediately transitions into sex talk of rewards.

3. She taunts TonE with comments about Ricardo, a ploy to raise jealousy and possessiveness in TonE which will then satisfy her need to feel wanted. It doesn't work quite the way she wanted so used her fallback manipulation: her body. It's still not working quite right so she moves in for the kill: She'll sleep with his roommate Cam. That gets a "go ahead" which puts her into petulance mode. She can't believe he won't play the game of "tag me as yours" so gets a little angry. In my mind, he's being a poohead, but hey. Foreplay takes its own path with two people. In any case, it all gets set aside by the "tap into the guy you're talking to" routine, and she discusses the game he's watching.

3. Game talk into sex talk. TonE wants to come over to her house. She has to deflect him. Cindy's home, and George is supposed to get home shortly. This is where it gets REALLY interesting. There's a plan afoot and TonE has been made aware of it at some point before this IM on June 10th. "Just a few more days and you can bring your *advertiser censored* over here anytime you want, and stay whenever you want." This is the same plan she's been telling Amy, that George and Cindy are leaving and she's going to own the house.

4. Don't even get me started on "the kid is passed the F$%K out." comment.

5. "A couple days, , 3 days to be exact (that would make it June 13) the place is all mine and we can do as we please." I know we've all speculated on what she was going to do. This is the Friday before Father's Day. Now she's telling TonE it will be done, George and Cindy will be gone. She doesn't talk about Caylee being gone; she talks about G&C being gone, for good. But it grosses me out to think about it and realize that immediately afterward she transitions to sex talk again, specifically about how noisy she is. The implications of heightened sexual stimulation and death is a whole field of study in psychology. But then, she "unfortunately still has too much damn respect for her folks." Wonder if that respect is why they're still alive to support her. Someone else pointed out that she kept the sex talk going as a hook, and I will agree to that. But interspersed into these other comments about her parents being "gone" and her "kid" is just a lot of ew ew ew for me.

6. The whole talk about having been on the phone (which apparently was ended abruptly) about how a co-worker came in to tease her about being in love. The whole thing nauseated me on a number of levels and I'm pretty sure everyone will have at least one of those levels in mind, so I'll just leave it there. But its all about bringing the girls out to TonE's club to show how supportive she is of his work. She's bringing in the harem for him! Of course, she's the best one. Natch.

7. June 12, she talks about her job some more: She was on vaction (OF COURSE!!!) when she and TonE had their important tagging ritual, so that's why she was able to bond with him so early so fast!! Her boss applauds her dedication by being there at 6 a.m. (the excuse why she wasn't in bed with him when he woke up? [also....wasn't she sleeping over at ricardo's on the 9th?]) But she's "CRAZY in love with this boy" so she's going to make sure all other guys know she's with him. She tries to tease him a little bit about which boy it might be, and he doesn't play along. I'm going to guess that at this point in their brief relationship (heck, in just this series of IMs it's been at least 4 times) that she attempts to make him act jealous to feed her need to make that mean he wants her badly enough to be jealous of other guys, and he's tired of the headgames already.

8. UHOH!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! She's talking about going to "jville with Amy." A tactical error on her part. She can't remember if she told him (she probably told Ricardo in their pillow session on the 9th. oops!!!) and so makes it about him forgetting. He knows what he knows though and she didn't tell him (WTG TONY!) He gets immediately pissed off that she hadn't told him and calls her a "lil sneaking *****". She tries really hard to remind him of when she told him (of course it was after sex with him!!!). He doesn't buy it at all. Calls her a lil sneaking ***** of a girlfriend and she gets really mad about that. But she's in danger of him being really pissed so she does what any real trouper would do! Throws her body on the bomb! Poor Amy got the call that Casey "suddenly" couldn't go to Jacksonville because her dad had a stroke. Well, looks like we know why she didn't go to J'ville. She realized she needed to fix the tactical error of having NOT told TonE she was going, but (in my opinion) telling Ricardo. Gotta tag the man before he really realizes she IS a lil sneaking *****.

Anyway, there's my two cents.

I just now read this. This is brilliant!! Thank you.

I just now read this. This is brilliant!! Thank you.

Wow, don't know how I missed that one, but I'll second that!

Brilliant deciphering Debs:clap::clap:

This really shows to me, there was definitely a plan afoot!

I find the Thursday, June 12 logs very interesting. KC is saying she is going to come over around 1:30 pm to see Tony (after her "meeting" for "work"), and will see if she can leave Caylee with the "nanny" (I guess she means leave her with the nanny a little longer since presumably Caylee was already with the "nanny" while KC was at "work."

So...back in Reality Land, KC is, of course, still at the Anthony house or close by while she is sending these messages to Tony. Cindy should be at work--vacation ended June 9--and I think George would have been going in to work at 3:00. No big deal if KC is home while George is there--she may be telling Tony she is at work til 1:30, but she could be telling George she is going in to work at 1:30.

All of this would be fine if KC ended up going to Tony's at 1:30 pm with Caylee in tow, saying, darn it, I couldn't get my nanny to watch her. BUT, IIRC, Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was when they were hanging up promo posters at the mall...which the pings clearly show was Wednesday June 11.

KC's pings show she really did go to Tony's at 1:30 pm, and didn't return to the house until after 6:00 pm. If she showed up at Tony's with no Caylee that day, which seems to have been the case unless Tony has completely misremembered the last time he saw Caylee (no reason for him to lie about June 12 as we know Caylee was in good health as of June 15), where did she leave Caylee? The pings show no apparent stops to drop her off anywhere on the way up to Tony's, and no apparent stops to pick her up on the way back. She couldn't have left Caylee at the house with George there--he would have had to go to work soon. She couldn't have left Caylee at Gentiva with Cindy for the entire afternoon--coworkers only described short end-of-the-day visits from Caylee. She couldn't have left her in the trunk at midday in June, or there's no way Caylee would have been alive for the June 15 visit to the nursing home.

According to the time card report, George did not work on Thur. June 12. He worked Sat-Wed. 3-11. Off Thur. and Fri. Crazy. Report says period ending 6-12-2008, but according to the even calendar, June 12 was a Thurs....some days are just like this...

Wow, don't know how I missed that one, but I'll second that!

Brilliant deciphering Debs:clap::clap:

This really shows to me, there was definitely a plan afoot!

I've missed this entire thread!! Bad monkey! Bad!!!

Could she have knocked her out again with children's nightime cold medicine like she told Ricardo she does sometimes? Was she there more than four or five hours?

According to the time card report, George did not work on Thur. June 12. He worked Sat-Wed. 3-11. Off Thur. and Fri. Crazy. Report says period ending 6-12-2008, but according to the even calendar, June 12 was a Thurs....some days are just like this...

If you look at pp. 16-17 of this document, http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf, p. 17 is the second page and clearly shows week ending 6/20/2008. The previous page says week ending "6/1202008" so I think there's a typo there. ;)

Seems to me those must be the records for the week ending 6/20--which would make sense since (1) there was no week "ending" 6/12 because 6/12 was a Thursday, and (2) LE was getting these records in part to confirm that GA really went to work 3-11 pm on June 16 like he said.

So we don't have his work records for June 12 as far as I can tell. But maybe Thursday was a regular day off for him? I suppose it's possible that KC left Caylee with him for the afternoon. But odd that no one in the family mentioned this during their efforts to recreate the timeline for LE.

Could she have knocked her out again with children's nightime cold medicine like she told Ricardo she does sometimes? Was she there more than four or five hours?

I just do not see this happening.. Please read the play by play here if you haven't already. This will give you a fresh perspective on the 3 weeks leading up to Caylee's death....

AZlawyer has been keeping up and is noticing the same thing..

However, we have Casey and Caylee at at Target spotted by M Hawkin's. This will get ironed out...

Was she drugged.. NO.

Read the real Diary of Days... click here

If you look at pp. 16-17 of this document, http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf, p. 17 is the second page and clearly shows week ending 6/20/2008. The previous page says week ending "6/1202008" so I think there's a typo there. ;)

Seems to me those must be the records for the week ending 6/20--which would make sense since (1) there was no week "ending" 6/12 because 6/12 was a Thursday, and (2) LE was getting these records in part to confirm that GA really went to work 3-11 pm on June 16 like he said.

So we don't have his work records for June 12 as far as I can tell. But maybe Thursday was a regular day off for him? I suppose it's possible that KC left Caylee with him for the afternoon. But odd that no one in the family mentioned this during their efforts to recreate the timeline for LE.

Cindy states when he started working nights in April. His nights off shifted to Friday and Saturday.

I just do not see this happening.. Please read the play by play here if you haven't already. This will give you a fresh perspective on the 3 weeks leading up to Caylee's death....

AZlawyer has been keeping up and is noticing the same thing..

However, we have Casey and Caylee at at Target spotted by M Hawkin's. This will get ironed out...

Was she drugged.. NO.

Read the real Diary of Days... click here

The target sighting was long after Caylee's death--July 10 I think.

Cindy states when he started working nights in April. His nights off shifted to Friday and Saturday.

OK, that's what I thought too, but the timesheet linked above indicates he was off work June 19 (Thursday) and 20 (Friday). Now I have to rethink all the possible trunk-cleaning/body-dumping activities for that day, knowing that GA was home.

:blowkiss:
Oh derrrrrrrrr! That does make a lot more sense. Thanks!! :blowkiss:

THANKS A BUNCH for rooting these up. I will put them in the timeline for the 12th if I can get that far.

This gets my noodle to thinking again about the first week of June again.

I'm sorry - probably OT question here - but I guess I haven't paid as much attention to pings as I should have but have a little difficulty following all that.

I thought someone saw Caylee at Mall of Millenia on the 12th (& verified dates by receipts) and that this was last time TL would have seen her - when they had late lunch/early dinner at Cheesecake Factory (& that TL had gone to the A's earlier that day so KC could change Caylee before going to the Mall). I also thought KC had told CA she was on business trip for Universal at this time.

Now your post about the pings indicates I was wrong on where she was when. That she went to the mall on the 11th instead of 12th and was at home after 6pm on the night of the 12th. Could you tell me whether the pings indicated she was home all evening? (Or I guess I should say "near" home all evening since I am not convinced that all pings on those 2 towers were from the A's home.)

My next question would be, if she was home why did CA think she was on a business trip for Universal that week? (Or am I mistaken about the week CA said she was gone?)

I'll be looking at ping maps soon I guess but any insight you can share will be appreciated.

Thanks for posting this exchange and the link. To be honest, when KC talks about Caylee calling herself a boss, and patting herself on the chest, that shows mommy pride. Doesn't fit in with the rest of her behavior, and sure doesn't fit in with her comment right before this one.

Caylee saying she is the boss doesn't seem odd to me at all. She has probably overheard many an argument along the lines of oh yes I am still your boss, as long as you live under my roof, you will live by my rules with Casey talking back stop bossing me around, yada, yada yada

I think once Cindy had the hard proof in the photo of Casey in the flag, that Casey lied about working that day, she got an earful when she called around checking on what else she lied about, and including her friends, I bet she called Universal/Colorvision whatever the job location was supposed to be and when she confronted her daughter that night it was over ALL OF IT, not the one party. The gig was up and I am sure she told her to get out and leave the baby and that first thing the next business day she was going to a lawyer about custody. That explains Casey saying, "Well maybe I'm a spiteful *****", to answer Lee's question about why haven't you let mom and pop see the baby for a month. Women are murdered all the time from a jealous lover thinking if he can't have her, no one will. Could this be where her mind went?

I do believe she left the home that night with the baby, even if she accidentally left her cell phone behind. Ricardo told police that Casey had admitted to giving the baby those strips or cold medicine with the sleeping agent in them for children when she needed her to get to sleep. She could have given her way too much just to be sure she wouldn't wake up for hours.

I'm sorry - probably OT question here - but I guess I haven't paid as much attention to pings as I should have but have a little difficulty following all that.

I thought someone saw Caylee at Mall of Millenia on the 12th (& verified dates by receipts) and that this was last time TL would have seen her - when they had late lunch/early dinner at Cheesecake Factory (& that TL had gone to the A's earlier that day so KC could change Caylee before going to the Mall). I also thought KC had told CA she was on business trip for Universal at this time.

Now your post about the pings indicates I was wrong on where she was when. That she went to the mall on the 11th instead of 12th and was at home after 6pm on the night of the 12th. Could you tell me whether the pings indicated she was home all evening? (Or I guess I should say "near" home all evening since I am not convinced that all pings on those 2 towers were from the A's home.)

My next question would be, if she was home why did CA think she was on a business trip for Universal that week? (Or am I mistaken about the week CA said she was gone?)

I'll be looking at ping maps soon I guess but any insight you can share will be appreciated.

Tony was unsure about the mall date, as was the witness who saw them at the mall. Pings suggest June 11 is the only reasonable possibility.

The "work trip" for Universal was after Caylee's death.

Tony was unsure about the mall date, as was the witness who saw them at the mall. Pings suggest June 11 is the only reasonable possibility.

The "work trip" for Universal was after Caylee's death.

Yeah, he stated the 11th or 12th as I recall.

man it didn't take her long to pull his chain about other guys. What a "vixen" ! constantly playing men against each other.

<<Caylee saying she is the boss doesn't seem odd to me at all. She has probably overheard many an argument along the lines of oh yes I am still your boss, as long as you live under my roof, you will live by my rules with Casey talking back stop bossing me around, yada, yada yada>>

snipped

IIRC, Caylee picked this up from TL's house. I remember reading somewhere that it was from a song, I think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back