Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think she had a big sinister plan. I think she never thought at all about tomorrow. Those chat logs are just crazy - sounds like a couple of teenagers, not at all like young adults with responsibilities. I wonder if they think that limited vocabulary makes them sound 'hip'. To me, it sounds like they don't know many words. Odd thing to me is that KC so glibly lied about being able to have TL come to Hopespring in three days. What was she going to say in three days? Just more lies.

1. Casey: "I sat around waiting until she strolled in until just before 11." (Who was the "she"? I'm guessing Cindy was used as an excuse for why Casey couldn't come over to service TonE the night before.)

2. She moves from talking about hooking up at Fusian later on to discussing her "kid" being potty trained by her birthday thank god, which then immediately transitions into sex talk of rewards.

3. She taunts TonE with comments about Ricardo, a ploy to raise jealousy and possessiveness in TonE which will then satisfy her need to feel wanted. It doesn't work quite the way she wanted so used her fallback manipulation: her body. It's still not working quite right so she moves in for the kill: She'll sleep with his roommate Cam. That gets a "go ahead" which puts her into petulance mode. She can't believe he won't play the game of "tag me as yours" so gets a little angry. In my mind, he's being a poohead, but hey. Foreplay takes its own path with two people. In any case, it all gets set aside by the "tap into the guy you're talking to" routine, and she discusses the game he's watching.

3. Game talk into sex talk. TonE wants to come over to her house. She has to deflect him. Cindy's home, and George is supposed to get home shortly. This is where it gets REALLY interesting. There's a plan afoot and TonE has been made aware of it at some point before this IM on June 10th. "Just a few more days and you can bring your *advertiser censored* over here anytime you want, and stay whenever you want." This is the same plan she's been telling Amy, that George and Cindy are leaving and she's going to own the house.

4. Don't even get me started on "the kid is passed the F$%K out." comment.

5. "A couple days, , 3 days to be exact (that would make it June 13) the place is all mine and we can do as we please." I know we've all speculated on what she was going to do. This is the Friday before Father's Day. Now she's telling TonE it will be done, George and Cindy will be gone. She doesn't talk about Caylee being gone; she talks about G&C being gone, for good. But it grosses me out to think about it and realize that immediately afterward she transitions to sex talk again, specifically about how noisy she is. The implications of heightened sexual stimulation and death is a whole field of study in psychology. But then, she "unfortunately still has too much damn respect for her folks." Wonder if that respect is why they're still alive to support her. Someone else pointed out that she kept the sex talk going as a hook, and I will agree to that. But interspersed into these other comments about her parents being "gone" and her "kid" is just a lot of ew ew ew for me.

6. The whole talk about having been on the phone (which apparently was ended abruptly) about how a co-worker came in to tease her about being in love. The whole thing nauseated me on a number of levels and I'm pretty sure everyone will have at least one of those levels in mind, so I'll just leave it there. But its all about bringing the girls out to TonE's club to show how supportive she is of his work. She's bringing in the harem for him! Of course, she's the best one. Natch.

7. June 12, she talks about her job some more: She was on vaction (OF COURSE!!!) when she and TonE had their important tagging ritual, so that's why she was able to bond with him so early so fast!! Her boss applauds her dedication by being there at 6 a.m. (the excuse why she wasn't in bed with him when he woke up? [also....wasn't she sleeping over at ricardo's on the 9th?]) But she's "CRAZY in love with this boy" so she's going to make sure all other guys know she's with him. She tries to tease him a little bit about which boy it might be, and he doesn't play along. I'm going to guess that at this point in their brief relationship (heck, in just this series of IMs it's been at least 4 times) that she attempts to make him act jealous to feed her need to make that mean he wants her badly enough to be jealous of other guys, and he's tired of the headgames already.

8. UHOH!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! She's talking about going to "jville with Amy." A tactical error on her part. She can't remember if she told him (she probably told Ricardo in their pillow session on the 9th. oops!!!) and so makes it about him forgetting. He knows what he knows though and she didn't tell him (WTG TONY!) He gets immediately pissed off that she hadn't told him and calls her a "lil sneaking ". She tries really hard to remind him of when she told him (of course it was after sex with him!!!). He doesn't buy it at all. Calls her a lil sneaking of a girlfriend and she gets really mad about that. But she's in danger of him being really pissed so she does what any real trouper would do! Throws her body on the bomb! Poor Amy got the call that Casey "suddenly" couldn't go to Jacksonville because her dad had a stroke. Well, looks like we know why she didn't go to J'ville. She realized she needed to fix the tactical error of having NOT told TonE she was going, but (in my opinion) telling Ricardo. Gotta tag the man before he really realizes she IS a lil sneaking .

Anyway, there's my two cents.

Excellent analysis and probably exactly on point. But do you think the lie to TL about G&C moving out was to bolster the lie to Amy about same or was there perhaps more fantasizing going on?

It's my opinion that she spent a lot of time in fantasy land; dreaming of "if only." Imagining herself and TL living in her homestead in domestic bliss could have been a recurrent thing, possibly for years subbing current 'love of her life' as they change so often. They'd have the big bedroom... Put her posters on that wall and his bands over there... 'If only' G&C weren't in the way.

You know, adding onto what you've got here.....Casey set this up to be George and Cindy moving out and leaving her with the house. We know there was never any such deal but Amy and TonE sure wouldn't have known. But what if the plan wasn't to adios G&C, but it always WAS about getting rid of Caylee, which then would serve as a reason why she wasn't getting the house because the family needed to stay together. But THAT plan went awry. Something changed where Casey couldn't be at her home. I know she used the fake story of George's heart attack as the stop gap as to why they weren't moving out. But what changed in her plans so that she never mentioned Caylee was gone in order to explain not getting the house? Why was Caylee gone and she didn't mention it to ANYONE? She had the perfect set up to get out of a lot of her lies there and she didn't (or couldn't) take it. And now, I'd really like to know why.

Answered before I asked. WTG! :) Should have kept reading, I guess. :)

Not every young man in college wants a wife.

A LOSER is a woman who goes into such a relationship hoping she can get the man to change his mind.

Not to mention a wife and a child, whether his or not. I don't know enough about TL to praise him or condemn him but I do recall that he seemed at least tolerant of Caylee. IIRC, TL took her swimming at the pool at his apt. complex. Also, the reason he didn't want her around was because of the activities to which she'd be subjected or at least witness. In that regard, at least, he cared more for her than did her own mother who took Caylee along to adult parties on numerous occasions, according to her former friends. And one more thing, for those ready to condemn him as a loser, in this very im chat, he insists on coming to Casey, rather than seeming to expect her to be available to come to him at the drop of a hat. He may have been very considerate of her responsibilities, again, maybe much more so than was she.

He is applying time tested gaming techniques that work. He was gaming her. he basically wants sex with her. KC is actually attracted to this guy because he's "cool" and he has social proof, and can open doors to a world she would like to be in. He is seeing if she is GF material and quickly realizing she isn't. So he is going to use her as long as she is willing. They are using each other. they deserve each other actually. these "hook ups" are a dime a dozen and have shelf lives of 3 months typically.

Way back, when we knew she was telling Amy that her mother was giving her the house, I thought it was just another lie. But knowing, now, that she also told TonE a similar lie ~ makes it sound more like a plan than a lie, doesn't it? Especially with the dates coinciding!

IIRC, didn't Cindy's mother (or someone?) say that Cindy had mentioned selling the house and moving to a smaller place and taking Caylee with her? Could there have been some underhanded collaboration going on between Cindy and Casey that seeded this lie/plan in Casey's head?

I thought Cindy was on vacation during her birthday, June 5th. That is why she confused the last day she saw Caylee - she thought it was the last weekend of her vacation - not Father's Day. Sorry, no link - just what I remember for the FBI interview - and I really don't want to have to listen to it again - please please please don't make me!!!! :snooty:

D'oh. I meant to say "Friday the 13th" that Casey was talking about. In any case, you're right...Cindy's vacation ended June 9, which is what she used to explain her confusion about the 15th. I have no such excuse. I was just bone-stupid on this one. Sorry!

I agree and disagree. This is where many go wrong. The guy is dating and KC is falling in love. That's too different things. The fact that they kept throwing the L word around made me feel as if it really didn't mean much, at least not real love.

kc is not falling in love imo. It's a CON. a woman who is falling in love is not taunting her BF with threats that she is going to sleep with his roommate. This guy knows she could do it too. He already has learned not to trust her. She doesn't fall in love. She doesn't have it in her.

While Casey is texting Amy about "moving in" and IM'ing TonE about coming over any time he wants 3 days from June 10, 2008, saying that her parents were "moving out" consider the situation in the A family home at that time period:

1. We've heard about Cindy ALLEGEDLY going to counseling about the Casey/Caylee situation and allegedly trying to go for custody of Caylee (see Grandma Plesea emails, Rick emails, Cindy co-worker emails).

2. We KNOW that Cindy threatened Casey the day in the car of July 15th, 2008 as you can hear it when they were between 911 calls...saying essentially if you want to go this route I'll get custody. Yes, this example is AFTER Caylee went missing BUT did Casey say, "Mom, what are you TALKING about? Custody???" Nope, this was a familiar conversation and not the first time Casey had heard it from Cindy. MY OPINION.

3. We heard that allegedly Cindy considered throwing CASEY out of the house (see grandma Plesea, brother Rick emails and Cindy co-worker emails).

4. We've heard about the neighbors hearing FIGHTS coming from A family home. Fights in which Cindy and Casey can be heard arguing with Casey doing the majority of the yelling.

5. Casey was stealing from her family (ex: credit cards, grandma/grandpa Plesea X2, "robbed at gunpoint" 4k, was caught on more than one occasion (AT LEAST) and the family was at the end of their tether with her.

6. Cindy called some of Casey's friends and told them she was a sociopath! This is not a "happy family".

Even before the ALLEGED neck-squeezing on Father's Day, I speculate there were fights and custody discussions. I think Casey was also informed of her shaky situation on the home-front. It's like we get new information and sometimes forget what we've read before regarding this time period--it was NOT GOOD. Casey spent Father's Day without her father and without her grandfather. I can see exactly why she was considering GA and CA "moving out" since Casey herself was likely being threatened with being "moved out" onto the sidewalk by the 'rents if she did not change her ways!

Casey even went as far as to claim to her friends that her mother was "Crazy" (see texts to Amy) and that to various friends/boyfriends that both her father and brother molested her or were inappropriate with her sexually or physically. Just because Casey says it doesn't make it true but PERHAPS she was hoping some young male would "save" her from her bad family situation!

Excellent analysis and probably exactly on point. But do you think the lie to TL about G&C moving out was to bolster the lie to Amy about same or was there perhaps more fantasizing going on?

It's my opinion that she spent a lot of time in fantasy land; dreaming of "if only." Imagining herself and TL living in her homestead in domestic bliss could have been a recurrent thing, possibly for years subbing current 'love of her life' as they change so often. They'd have the big bedroom... Put her posters on that wall and his bands over there... 'If only' G&C weren't in the way.

I believe that is exactly right. TonE discussed with LE how upset and REAL tears-crying she did when he teased her about only being in Orlando for a short time and then he was booking back to NY and would never return. I have no problem seeing Casey playing out all scenarios: She would move to NY to be with him (she became fast friends with his sister in (i can't remember exactly) texts or IMs on the computer. BFFs in Casey's mind. OR, she would move G&C out and TonE would be welcome to save money on an apartment and just move in with her in her lush 4 bedroom home with a pool and lots of privacy to do "whatever they want whenever they want."

sure he's a jerk. He is applying time tested gaming techniques that work. He was gaming her. he basically wants sex with her. KC is actually attracted to this guy because he's "cool" and he has social proof, and can open doors to a world she would like to be in. He is seeing if she is GF material and quickly realizing she isn't. So he is going to use her as long as she is willing. They are using each other. they deserve each other actually. these "hook ups" are a dime a dozen and have shelf lives of 3 months typically.

He is a normal 20 something kid in college. She is the jerk who killed her kid over something we will never know. Not being snarky, just saying, he's a normal kid. He didnt go off and kill anyone.

kc is not falling in love imo. It's a CON. a woman who is falling in love is not taunting her BF with threats that she is going to sleep with his roommate. This guy knows she could do it too. She doesn't fall in love. She doesn't have it in her.

I agree. She was in love with being free and in love with partying and in love with being an object of jealousy but she was not in love with Tony. She is in love with herself. She knows how to pull the necessary strings as a verifiable con-artist.

She threw the "F" word around an awful lot. And let's face it, guys at this age think the "L" word stands for L U S T. She definitely made him lust after her. I think she was happy enough with just that.

moo

I don't think she understood there was another meaning. :)

I believe that is exactly right. TonE discussed with LE how upset and REAL tears-crying she did when he teased her about only being in Orlando for a short time and then he was booking back to NY and would never return. I have no problem seeing Casey playing out all scenarios: She would move to NY to be with him (she became fast friends with his sister in (i can't remember exactly) texts or IMs on the computer. BFFs in Casey's mind. OR, she would move G&C out and TonE would be welcome to save money on an apartment and just move in with her in her lush 4 bedroom home with a pool and lots of privacy to do "whatever they want whenever they want."

those "real" tears can be turned on and off at will. I've seen it multiple times. She doesn't feel "deep" emotions. This lack is what allowed her to allegedly do what she is accused of doing. There is no core there to feel.

kc is not falling in love imo. It's a CON. a woman who is falling in love is not taunting her BF with threats that she is going to sleep with his roommate. This guy knows she could do it too. She doesn't fall in love. She doesn't have it in her.

ITA. I always thought KC's little obsession with TonE was nothing more that enjoying and being envious of his work and school pursuits, and latching onto him because she thought it might benefit her.

I agree and disagree. This is where many go wrong. The guy is dating and KC is falling in love. That's too different things.

snipped

Bishop I agree. I don't like the kind of guy TonE is... hip hop showcase, gangsta signs, etc. but I don't believe he wrongly led her on. It's not unusual for a girl to feel the love feelings and a guy not to. It's the name of the game... happens every day. He even told her he thought it was moving too fast and he was planning to go back to NY.

I don't think she had a big sinister plan. I think she never thought at all about tomorrow. Those chat logs are just crazy - sounds like a couple of teenagers, not at all like young adults with responsibilities. I wonder if they think that limited vocabulary makes them sound 'hip'. To me, it sounds like they don't know many words. Odd thing to me is that KC so glibly lied about being able to have TL come to Hopespring in three days. What was she going to say in three days? Just more lies.

Well, we know that in 'three days' she actually flipped things around and moved in with him. Now those would be some interesting chat logs...

I also think, with all respect to the investigators, that rather than sleeping so many hours as was surmised, she was actually doing things. She had TL with her much of the time he wasn't at school; had shopping, cleaning and cooking for the 'boys' and it was party, party, party other than that. I spend a lot less time on the telephone and computer when near pefect hubby is home and a whole lot less time socializing in general than before near perfect hubby, children and household responsibilities came along.

I do believe KC did the chloroform searches & planned to mix for use in overpowering her parents and kill Caylee. I think she would plan to stage their deaths (neck breaking, household weapons) to look like a break-in wherein she could say she was out partying at the time. But something happened the night of the 15th that threw everything off course and only Caylee suffered from KC's stocked supplies.

But I also kind of agree with your thoughts here too because of the way KC so boldly ripped off AH's bank account, even signing her own name to her checks. To this day it bothers me, wth was KC going to tell AH when she found out? But then, by that time Caylee was dead; maybe KC figured she was living on borrowed time.

KC has toooo much respect for her parents, I loved that!

What was that carp about going to PR and Rico not speaking to her? She bought their tickets months before, she never bought herself one.

I don't think she was ever going to PR, I'm betting Cindy told her no way and I still think that is part of this whole mess and the timing of Caylee's demise. She wanted to go, mommy said no, she already had her vacay set in stone so KC is without a sitter for Caycay.

But KC is just oozing respect for G&C.

I think TonE was pulling her chain about coming over, he's sitting around with the boyo's watching a little bball but he's gonna wait til 1am to come to her house, knowing her child is Passed the F out and her mom is in bed. No he was just giving her carp, he wasn't planning on coming to her house.

And she has toooo much respect for her parents anyway.

Why did KC never bring TonE over to meet the folks? Did he even want to actually meet them or just giving her a hard time about that too?

I loved the part about Jules and her (un-named) Nanny going to Fusion. I'm actually a little surprised this never came up again. TonE told LE he didn't know her nanny, had never heard of her nanny. I'm a little surprised she never told him, yeah, you met them the night they came to FUSION, what you don't remember?

But she still respects G&C. Special. Can you imagine how she would treat them if she didn't respect them sooo much? :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back