Casey Anthony and Tony L.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
very weird that she was practically living with this dude and she is allowed to borrow his car (how did she ask this? what was her reason?) but isnt allowed in his apartment alone or when he is out of town.

maybe his roommates hate her.

have they been interviewed by LE?

Not sure KC was "allowed" to borrow Tony's vehicle to the extent that she did borrow it. Gee, what a greal gal-at least she washed it before picking him up....

The most certain BREIFNESS of their affair, supports Tony and/roomates innocence IMHO.

In AL's statement he said he was toying with KC when he was in NY, acting like he wasn't coming back just to get a reaction from her. I think if he did say he only wanted a son, he was again, toying with KC. My nephew who is in his early 20s lived with me for a while. I would overhear him saying things to girls that seemed unkind. For instance, one girl came to see him and said she wanted to go to the movies. He told her he didn't like watching movies. BIG FAT LIE. I just stopped in mid step and looked at him and rolled my eyes. Later he told me he'd only seen the girl a few times and she was already talking about moving in together and that was his way of letting her down easy. He didn't want to hurt her feelings by being straight forward and saying she was coming on too strong.

At that age, it's not always easy to tell the right way to handle a situation
and AL may have just wanted to KC to back off some.

His roommates said she started being there every day. While he probably enjoyed her company and passion, I doubt he wanted a ready made family and that is his choice.

delete if you think Im off base. Ive heard it before on tv shows that he only wants male children but I cant back that comment up so feel free to delete.

it was in one of his stmts given to LE...---I don't hold this against him ...... My mil really wanted girls and got five boys....lets just say my dh and his younger brother were told over and over they were to be the girls...when I was pregnant (with twins) I mentioned that it would be nice for one of each...she jumped in and said "no--just girls"....
Lots of people are that way..also consider his age---most young men have problems with raising their own kids that age let alone someone else--

Where did Anthony Lazzaro go? I read he moved to TX ? Anyone know if he did move or if this is rumor?

Where did Anthony Lazzaro go? I read he moved to TX ? Anyone know if he did move or if this is rumor?

I haven't read that, but it sure wouldn't surprise me although his family is from N.Y. Maybe they all moved? I sure hope that he was able to finish Full Sail. Can you even imagine him still living in Orlando after all this. I REALLY feel for him. IMO, he had nothing whatsover to do with this horrific crime, but he will be associated with it for the rest of his life. Another casualty of KC. :mad:

I was reading back over his interview today. He says that after KC left, he tried to text her and realized her phone was at his house. He then says about twenty minutes later he gets a phone call from a 407 number and that it was Lee. If KC's phone was at his house and KC doesn't have his number memorized, then how did LA get his number?

I was reading back over his interview today. He says that after KC left, he tried to text her and realized her phone was at his house. He then says about twenty minutes later he gets a phone call from a 407 number and that it was Lee. If KC's phone was at his house and KC doesn't have his number memorized, then how did LA get his number?

That's a darn good question. Are you talking about the day CA went to go get her?

Both Tony Lazzaro and his roommate have said that Casey Anthony moved in with Tony June 9th, but they never saw Caylee. Casey said she was with the nanny, going to the beach, Disney and such. Caylee is filmed on June 15th with Cindy's father at the nursing home. Where was Caylee all that week? We know she was alive because she appears on 6/15 - yet these two men did not see her with Casey all that previous week. Where was Caylee that week? Does anyone know? Thanks.

LINK:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

waiting.gif

Amen! Ask any MOTHER what she would say to a guy who couldn't or wouldn't accept her child! See ya! This poor young guy must have nightmares knowing what he now knows!

Nah -- probably not.

Holy smokes..........can't wait to hear the answer to this one! New poster here, so please go easy on me. Would somebody please enlighten me on icons. Websleuths is awesome:clap::clap::clap:

I see a text from Casey to Tony at 8:22. I would like confirmation this phone was left there, I have been wondering. We know Lee left around 12:00am to get Casey's stuff from Tony's and returned around 2:00am.
There is a 5 minute call from Casey's phone to Tony's at 12:19 am. If it was with the stuff Lee picked up, I think we could assume this was done by 12:19 am, so what was Lee doing till 2:00am???

Lazaro, Anthony (Tony) – Casey’s boyfriend; originally from New Jersey. Met Casey online (Facebook). Claims he first heard of Caylee’s disappearance by deputies coming to his house early morning July 16. He met Casey in May and has been dating her since June. Has never met Zenaida and does not know where she lives. He had contacted Amy Huizenga and had her contact LE. Casey has lived with him since June 9, 2008, and had mentioned several times that Caylee was with the nanny at Disney, Universal Studios, or the beach. Casey never gave any indication that Caylee was endangered or missing. Detective Gerald White later obtained a sworn statement from Anthony regarding this information. It was Tony who picked Casey up at the Amscot parking lot; she'd called him saying her car had run out of gas. She was outside the car with bags of groceries. He offered to look at car; she said her dad would take care of it. A couple days later he went on vacation (NY) and she told him story of what was wrong with the car (all lies since car was towed from Amscot). According to Nate, Tony's temporary roommate, on June 27, 2008, Tony left between 11 a.m.-1 p.m. to pick up Casey after the car had run out of gas. (Nancy Grace Transcript 09/09/2008 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../09/ng.01.html) Tony answered questions on Scared Monkeys website http://.net/index.php?topic=3434.0 on September 25. IMO, honest and sincere and no connection to Caylee’s disappearance.

Where was Caylee from June 9th to June 15th when she was filmed with Cindy's father. TL never saw that week. Where was she? HELP!!!

L, Anthony (Tony) – Casey’s boyfriend; originally from New Jersey. Met Casey online (Facebook). Claims he first heard of Caylee’s disappearance by deputies coming to his house early morning July 16. He met Casey in May and has been dating her since June. Has never met Zenaida and does not know where she lives. He had contacted Amy Huizenga and had her contact LE. Casey has lived with him since June 9, 2008, and had mentioned several times that Caylee was with the nanny at Disney, Universal Studios, or the beach. Casey never gave any indication that Caylee was endangered or missing. Detective Gerald White later obtained a sworn statement from Anthony regarding this information. It was Tony who picked Casey up at the Amscot parking lot; she'd called him saying her car had run out of gas. She was outside the car with bags of groceries. He offered to look at car; she said her dad would take care of it. A couple days later he went on vacation (NY) and she told him story of what was wrong with the car (all lies since car was towed from Amscot). According to Nate, Tony's temporary roommate, on June 27, 2008, Tony left between 11 a.m.-1 p.m. to pick up Casey after the car had run out of gas. (Nancy Grace Transcript 09/09/2008 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../09/ng.01.html) Tony answered questions on Scared Monkeys website http://.net/index.php?topic=3434.0 on September 25. IMO, honest and sincere and no connection to Caylee’s disappearance.

Where was Caylee from June 9th to June 15th when she was filmed with Cindy's father. TL never saw that week. Where was she? HELP!!!
did you look on the case calendar or in the timeline forum? They probably have it all up there.

did you look on the case calendar or in the timeline forum? They probably have it all up there.

Thanks - I've looked everywhere. I think no one knows where she was. (shrug) Thought maybe someone did - don't think so.

are you sure you have looked through teh case calendar and up in the timeline forum?

how about here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth
I see some of her whereabouts listed there when I did a quick glance.

or here?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70811

I knew about Amy and Ricardo being the last ones to see Caylee "for certain on 6/10. Other associates can not nail that date as to 6/10 -11 or12. They don't recall.
Looks like last "positive" Caylee sighting by friends was 6/10. Then she surfaces on 6/15 for Fathers Day. She wasn't spending nights at Tony's. But she was somewhere...

I knew about Amy and Ricardo being the last ones to see Caylee "for certain on 6/10.
Looks like last "positive" Caylee sighting by friends was 6/10. Then she surfaces on 6/15 for Fathers Day. She wasn't spending nights at Tony's. But she was somewhere...
Here's from the first post of the other thread I sent you:

OK. Since, the last, independently verified sightings of Caylee were on 6/15, there's plenty of attention being focused on the events post-6/15.

I propose that there's valuable information to be gathered from the period 6/10-6/14 that could yield a break, or at least some new leads.

*Per Ricardo's statement, Caylee's last night @ Glenwood Apt was 6/9.
*Per Kristine's statement, Caylee played @ Lake Underhill 6/12 or 6/13 6-8:30PM
*Per Clint's statement, Caylee was @ Tony's Apt on the afternoon of 6/13.
*Per multiple statements, Caylee NEVER spent the night @ Tony's Apt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back