Casey Anthony and Tony L.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think the "only wanting boys" comment should carry too much weight, or say too much about Tone's character.

Weird, I know, but it's a REALLY common think for guys to say - especially the younger, less mature ones (personally I heard that statement lot's during my college years :) ). There's this weird stigma that little girls grow up to be teenagers, teenagers start dating, then dad is defending daughter with a shotgun - because they look at all these boys and remember 'what a pig' they were at that age...

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense, and most guys don't REALLY mean it and end up loving, doting dads to beautiful little daughters. it's just this weird generalization that has somehow become a popular, "macho" thing to say. What can I say... men in my generation are insane (or perhaps, i could stretch that a bit further...? :) )

for the record - i also don't think KC somehow latched onto that statement. I too agree that Tone was just a flavor of the month and didn't bear that much significance. Just look at all the others she was at least leading on at the same time. Tone gave her notoriety - she got to be Fusion's hottest new shotgirl, queen bee of the club scene, etc. That's why she stuck around - if not, IMO, she would have been off to MH in Cali (or somewhere else), a few weeks earlier.

Him saying he didn't want daughters just made me think he was trying to, in simple terms let Casey know "he was just not that into her". I think if he REALLY loved Casey he would love Caylee (no matter if she was a girl).

to be fair, he didn't have the time to 'REALLY' love her. they'd only just met. he hardly even knew her.

I'm only a little older than TL/KC, and let me tell you, marriage is the farthest thing from 99% of the people I know's minds. If you're going to college out of state - TL is from NY - you don't start looking to settle down in Florida. I'm sure he was doing just what everyone in college does - take classes, make (job) connections, date, have a good time, and look for an eventual job.

I went to college out of state, and even though it was close, I made it very clear to my "college bf" (what I now call him) that my career was going to come first, and I was moving back to NY after graduation. Even when things started to go downhill, its hard to not become passive if the person is always coming over, always making you dinner, taking you on dates. You just have other priorities where "breaking up" isn't the top of the list.

And about the "wanting boy children" - think about it this way. If you ask me my dream man, I'd say tall, blonde, tan, southern! I met my boyfriend who is none of the above and fell madly in love with him. You may abstractly want one thing, but then end up loving another. If KC wasn't mature enough to see that, that's not TLs fault.

And please... even on here the single/divorced moms always say, "its me and my kids or nothing!" - if the man doesn't understand that, you leave. You don't...kill your child and then blame the man? Please.
Tell that to Susan Smith, it was reason enough for her!

I really don't think that KC was ALL that into TonE either. I think he suited her "purpose" while she was with him but it's quite obvious that she had already put out "feelers" for his possible replacement! I don't think that he or his relationship with her had anything at all to do with Caylee's demise.

MOO

According to her friends he was all she talked about.

Putting out feelers is what needy girls do. Being without a man would be worse not being able to breathe and flirting is as natural as breathing. They need the validation from EVERY male around. Need, desperation and obsession are not the same things as genuine love.

The first time I read her myspace comments to Tony and his back to her I thought she was obsessed with him much more than he was with her. That was also Tony's assessment. And Casey's, according to what she told her tattoo friends.

JMO

Him saying he didn't want daughters just made me think he was trying to, in simple terms let Casey know "he was just not that into her". I think if he REALLY loved Casey he would love Caylee (no matter if she was a girl). He never loved Casey she was easy and convenient. I do not think he ever had any intention of getting serious with her. I feel sorry for him if he has to live with knowing he said this and now a little baby girl is dead. I am sure he didn't know Casey was such a spiteful b*tch. It was just easy to say hey I never want any daughters instead of saying I would never marry you. I am sure he still wanted sex, food and his apartment and clothes cleaned, saying he was just using her might stop all that. If he had really cared about Casey he would of been curious about what Cindy was saying to her. But, he just stayed and played video games. I am not sure if he ever even hit pause on his game to help Casey or ask where Cindy was taking her. He never had any respect for Casey and his actions show it. Plus not letting her stay in his apartment while he was gone speaks volumes.

That is just my take on it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said! They weren't together long, and while he was gone, she was staying with other people, so love hardly had time to develop here.

I think she has rejection issues (aka. not tell parents she is pregnant, not tell Jesse he is not the father, not tell anything but lies about Caylee's 'disappearance).

For some reason, she latched onto this guy really fast (aka writing hearts with her first name and his last name). Definitely sounds 1-sided and I like your reference back to the book "He's just not that into you"

Oh, for the love!

I still feel TL played some form of a role in either Caylee's death and/or disposing of her remains...anyone else share those ideas?

I think Tony was merely a place to keep as far away from CA as possible. She couldn't explain Caylee's "disappearance" to CA and Tony was a mere convenience at the time. Her entertaining the Mrs. Lazzaro doodling shows her level of maturity, but I don't think she was making any long term plans to stay with him and I think Tony would have probably shown her the door eventually. If I was Tony I would have felt smothered by her, but I think he was simply having a fling. Tony had real plans for his life and KC was simply pretending she had one. She was corresponding with many other young men.

I think from the time we are in high school we begin to speculate what we want our future families to be like. I know growing up, my friends and I would talk about our future kids. I think we have all made innocent statements regarding what we think we want them to be. When we become old enough and mature enough to start a family we still fantasize about our future children. When our families first find out we are pregnant, usually the first thing out of peoples mouths are "are you hoping for a boy or a girl". Being mature and in love with your growing belly you reply, it doesn't matter as long as it is healthy. That's how grown ups conduct themselves. Tony was not a grown man looking for a family. He was speculating as young people do about how he perceives his future family to be. Doesn't mean anything, it is just talk. Tony has nothing he should feel guilty about and I hope he goes on to have a wonderful career and meet someone he can one day share a family with. I'm sure because he perceived KC to be a normal girl, he will sadly have alot of trust issues with women. I feel for the guy. Having said that, I wouldn't want him anywhere near my daughter because of the drugs and "fast" lifestyle, but again he is young and young people grow up and change and turn into respectable adults.

I am not saying that he is at all responsible for Caylee's death but can you imagine going through life and having played a part in a death of a little girl. I can't help but believe as he matures and has a family of his own someday (which with the way karma works will probably be all females) that he will feel some if not a lot of regret having made the remarks he did. Of course he had no way of knowing the situation he was getting into but with time the magnitude of events has got to be very hard to deal with if he has one ounce of humanity in him.

He did not "play a part in the death of a little girl" as you say. That is a horrible statement to make.

A GOOD mother would put her child ahead of a bootie call- the only person who played a part in Caylee's death was Casey Anthony.

I am not saying that he is at all responsible for Caylee's death but can you imagine going through life and having played a part in a death of a little girl. I can't help but believe as he matures and has a family of his own someday (which with the way karma works will probably be all females) that he will feel some if not a lot of regret having made the remarks he did. Of course he had no way of knowing the situation he was getting into but with time the magnitude of events has got to be very hard to deal with if he has one ounce of humanity in him.

He did not "play a part in the death of a little girl" as you say. That is a horrible statement to make.

A GOOD mother would put her child ahead of a bootie call- the only person who played a part in Caylee's death was Casey Anthony.

I think Tammie63 is just saying that he may feel some sort of guilt just because KC was willing to do anything to spend time with him. He also may feel guilt for saying or doing anything that KC may have misconstrued or used as a rationalization for anything she chose to do.

And as we all know, the suspicion now rests on one person, and one person only, well and a cast of runner-ups for a variety of other charges.

Mother's (good & bad) unfortunately often do put the love (and/or bootie call) for a man above their children...and many times it results in the harm or death of a child.

Until all the details of this case are revealed in court...we can only speculate as to TL's role or presumed innocence.

I still feel TL played some form of a role in either Caylee's death and/or disposing of her remains...anyone else share those ideas?

No I don't. He is an innocent bystander caught up in the mess that is Casey's life.

No I don't. He is an innocent bystander caught up in the mess that is Casey's life.

So what exactly has led you to believe that he was an "innocent bystander"?

I'm really interested in knowing what facts that we know of TL which can place him on a innocent list?

This would make sense,... but it just makes me think he is more involved then it has been led to believe...

I know, I too thought TL might "know" more than anyone else (don't most of them?), this I questioned months ago. However, I have changed my mind about TL. I think KC wanted to "keep up appearances" to him--such as cooking dinners, etc. to endear him to her and her need for a place to stay. She wanted to impress him by keeping anything that might be perceived as "negative," or would endanger their relationship, a secret. That is IMO.

I have felt all along that TL played a role...whether it be in the actual commission of the crime or helping in disposing of Caylee's body after the fact and was given immunity for his cooperation with LE.

The odds that he didn't play any role would be pretty unbelievable to me.

So what exactly has led you to believe that he was an "innocent bystander"?

I'm really interested in knowing what facts that we know of TL which can place him on a innocent list?

i think of him as innocent b/c i have exactly zero reason to think him otherwise.
what is it that makes you think he is guilty of something?

I don't know any rational person who would participate in the murder or disposal of a dead body to help someone they have known for a month or two------------especially when the victim is a small child.

Anyone who thinks TL could have been involved needs to remember, they were together for about six weeks by the time Caylee went missing. It's not like this was a long term or deep relationship. Six weeks ago it was the beginning of december. Not that long ago.

They were still both in that "best behavior" stage- there is no way Casey would have asked him to cover up an accidental death at that point.

If he was involved Casey or Cindy would have thrown him under the proverbial bus back in July when all of this started. Casey wanted to see Tony and he would not see her. He did not take her calls and he has not remained her boyfriend or defender through the time since.

If there were any way for the Anthonys to pin even the slightest bit of responsibility on that young man it would have been done by now.

I know, I too thought TL might "know" more than anyone else (don't most of them?), this I questioned months ago. However, I have changed my mind about TL. I think KC wanted to "keep up appearances" to him--such as cooking dinners, etc. to endear him to her and her need for a place to stay. She wanted to impress him by keeping anything that might be perceived as "negative," or would endanger their relationship, a secret. That is IMO.

Can you elaborate more as to what changed your mind?

Has there been any information that I've missed that can eliminate TL from any involvement?
Ex: TL was not in town on the date (give or take a few days) of Caylee's estimated death?

And RE: Full Sail- My son took a computer class when he was in 9th grade and the teacher invited Full Sail into the classroom to talk with the kids. The FS rep took the kid's e mail address, mailing addy and phone numbers and began calling, e mailing and sending junk mail incessantly to a bunch of High School Freshmen. We had to change his e mail address and cell phone number because they would not stop calling. I had to threaten legal action to make the calls to the home phone stop. Since the computer class was a freshman requirement, many of my son's friends experienced the same barrage.

Full Sail is like an obnoxious used car salesman. I know nothing of the quality of curriculum but their recruiting practices are nightmarish.

My husband is an artificial intelligence programmer in the computer game industry, so a lot of the talent comes from schools like Full Sail. It's kind of a stand-alone type of school, specifically for computer/gaming/music industry. Not a university or community college.

I wonder what TL was studying...not that it's really any of our business! I don't think he did anything wrong.

I kind of got the feeling that TL was "the catch" of Fusian. He was pretty involved there. His attention fed into her narcissistic personality disorder.

I don't know any rational person who would participate in the murder or disposal of a dead body to help someone they have known for a month or two------------especially when the victim is a small child.

Anyone who thinks TL could have been involved needs to remember, they were together for about six weeks by the time Caylee went missing. It's not like this was a long term or deep relationship. Six weeks ago it was the beginning of december. Not that long ago.

They were still both in that "best behavior" stage- there is no way Casey would have asked him to cover up an accidental death at that point.

If he was involved Casey or Cindy would have thrown him under the proverbial bus back in July when all of this started. Casey wanted to see Tony and he would not see her. He did not take her calls and he has not remained her boyfriend or defender through the time since.

If there were any way for the Anthonys to pin even the slightest bit of responsibility on that young man it would have been done by now.

I don't believe that one can suggest the probability of whether one would commit or be involved in a murder based on the time length of a relationship.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back