Casey Anthony and Tony L.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's try coming at TL from another angle. If he was involved, it would had to have been before the night CA came to retrieve KC.

Given that, would he really have remained on the sofa playing video games with his buddy while KC and CA were outside? Especially after seeing how upset/angry CA was?

Maybe...or he could have been trying to appear nonchalant in the presence of his roomie, too.

Funny, if it were a couple girls sitting there playing video games and one of their boyfriends (angry) Mom's had come to the door...they'd have been listening at the door or peeking out a curtain to see what the heck was going on...kwim?

Mothers often do put their bootie calls above their children.

But, in NO WAY EVER did Tony intend for harm to come to Caylee. I do not believe anyone but Casey did.

Yes, I think that his saying Casey could stay over but not Caylee and Cindy saying Casey wanted custody and that Casey was unfit, festered in Casey's mind and led to her actions. But, no way did anyone but Casey have bad intentions toward Caylee.

IMO

You could be right about KC being the only person with ill intentions for her daughter.

However, what about the possibility of KC causing the death of Caylee and then after the fact, TL agrees to help her dispose of the remains?

It is not an unheard of scenario...

So what exactly has led you to believe that he was an "innocent bystander"?

I'm really interested in knowing what facts that we know of TL which can place him on a innocent list?

He is an innocent bystander because he did not have malice or evil intentions toward Caylee.

I don't care how he lived his life or treated Casey.

LE has stated Casey intentionally killed Caylee on her own without help.If she did it to catch a man she IS RESPONSIBLE. Just like if Casey did it to get revenge on Cindy.

Being the reason for the "accused's" motive to kill doesn't mean you are responsible for that person's actions.

IMO

He is an innocent bystander because he did not have malice or evil intentions toward Caylee.

I don't care how he lived his life or treated Casey.

LE has stated Casey intentionally killed Caylee on her own without help.If she did it to catch a man she IS RESPONSIBLE. Just like if Casey did it to get revenge on Cindy.

Being the reason for the "accused's" motive to kill doesn't mean you are responsible for that person's actions.

IMO

You're right, they did come out and state that KC acted alone in the death of her child BUT, did they say she acted alone in the disposal of her daughters remains...NO.

I still feel TL played some form of a role in either Caylee's death and/or disposing of her remains...anyone else share those ideas?
Yes, I do. I think it's a definite possibility. He is not above suspicion, and I don't think he has a good character.

No, I am not sure he is of good character either.

But, I don't think he cared enough about Casey to put himself at risk. He sure didn't try to appease her after she got arrested so she would not name him. He dumped her.

Also, Casey and Cindy DID throw Tony under the bus. When LP first came to town and bailed out Casey, LP was implying a LOT about Tony being involved and was on all the national programs throwing out Tony's name and "connections".

LP was also saying Casey was just a girl who had fallen "in love" and gotten in "over her head" with a bad crowd. LP's specific mentioning of Tony lasted just a few days and then Cindy went after Jesse G.

OBVIOUSLY CA and Casey DID try the Tony angle. LP bit and was on it for awhile. I'm sure LE especially checked it out after LP was hinting he'd gotten the scoop and Caylee would be back soon and LE needed to check out Tony's Amscott timing.

You better believe Tony has been checked out. ANYONE who is gonna be as much of a star witness for the prosecution as Tony is gonna be has been gone over with a fine-toothed comb.
JMO

Maybe...or he could have been trying to appear nonchalant in the presence of his roomie, too.

Funny, if it were a couple girls sitting there playing video games and one of their boyfriends (angry) Mom's had come to the door...they'd have been listening at the door or peeking out a curtain to see what the heck was going on...kwim?

Agreed, the only reason I would not have had my ear pressed to the door is if I was on WS...ha!

In all honesty, it's a gut feeling first. Then it's the environment of drugs & alcohol. The fact that many children are killed by either a parent or boyfriend. The obvious seclusion of TL, whether by the advise of LE or his own attorney.

I really just wanted to know what swayed many of you from possible involvement to innocence for TL...real examples.[/QUOTE]

A real example of him not being involved in the murder and disposal of Caylee is that he has not been charged of anything and is on the prosecutions witness list and LE believes he is innocent and that is good enough for me.

Many young people mix drugs and alcohol together and are able to hold down employment and go to school. Eventually they grow up and no longer party and go on to become exemplary citizens. Even your past president Bill C partied, but supposedly "didn't inhale". Is he suspect of deviant behavior in your mind?

No, I am not sure he is of good character either.

But, I don't think he cared enough about Casey to put himself at risk. He sure didn't try to appease her after she got arrested so she would not name him. He dumped her.

Also, Casey and Cindy DID throw Tony under the bus. When LP first came to town and bailed out Casey, LP was implying a LOT about Tony being involved and was on all the national programs throwing out Tony's name and "connections".

LP was also saying Casey was just a girl who had fallen "in love" and gotten in "over her head" with a bad crowd. LP's specific mentioning of Tony lasted just a few days and then Cindy went after Jesse G.

OBVIOUSLY CA and Casey DID try the Tony angle. LP bit and was on it for awhile. I'm sure LE especially checked it out after LP was hinting he'd gotten the scoop and Caylee would be back soon and LE needed to check out Tony's Amscott timing.

You better believe Tony has been checked out. ANYONE who is gonna be as much of a star witness for the prosecution as Tony is gonna be has been gone over with a fine-toothed comb.
JMO

Okay Jolynna, your post is enough to convince me the other way...

You could be right about KC being the only person with ill intentions for her daughter.

However, what about the possibility of KC causing the death of Caylee and then after the fact, TL agrees to help her dispose of the remains?

It is not an unheard of scenario...

Tony wouldn't even say "I love you" back or promise he'd stay in town.

He just plain didn't care enough to help Casey do anything. That is why his ear wasn't pressed to the wall when Cindy came and got Casey.

He sure wasn't by Casey's side when trouble hit believing her. He ran. (If he was a part of it, he wouldn't want to make her mad. He'd have at least pretended to suck up to keep her quiet.)

IMO

In all honesty, it's a gut feeling first. Then it's the environment of drugs & alcohol. The fact that many children are killed by either a parent or boyfriend. The obvious seclusion of TL, whether by the advise of LE or his own attorney.

I really just wanted to know what swayed many of you from possible involvement to innocence for TL...real examples.[/QUOTE]

A real example of him not being involved in the murder and disposal of Caylee is that he has not been charged of anything and is on the prosecutions witness list and LE believes he is innocent and that is good enough for me.

Many young people mix drugs and alcohol together and are able to hold down employment and go to school. Eventually they grow up and no longer party and go on to become exemplary citizens. Even your past president Bill C partied, but supposedly "didn't inhale". Is he suspect of deviant behavior in your mind?

True...but, couldn't he also be on the Prosecution's Witness List especially, if he has provided LE with info in return for immunity?

If that is a possibilty...then do you think that info would be revealed before the trial? I don't. I think they would save that for later.

My reference to "drugs & alcohol" was to point out that when you add those factors into the mix, people's judgments can be altered. Accidents are more likely to occur because of that combination.

True...but, couldn't he also be on the Prosecution's Witness List especially, if he has provided LE with info in return for immunity?

If that is a possibilty...then do you think that info would be revealed before the trial? I don't. I think they would save that for later.

Right now 3 people are asking for immunity. None of them are Tony.

Anything LE has decided not to bother Tony about had nothing to do with Caylee's death or disposing of her,IMO.

No way would a paranoid outsider leave Caylee unburied so close to the road. I am sure Tony had enough gas in his vehicle to have been able to drive a LOT further away than down the street on Suburban. A man would be strong enough to carry Caylee further back into the woods too.

Only a girl who was brazen enough to sign her own name to forged checks would think tossing Caylee out by her own house with probably a truckload of evidence was "good enough" body disposing.

IMO

I think anything is possible, but I question why LE would have to give ANYONE immunity when there is so much evidence against Casey. Why wouldn't they simply arrest him if they thought he was involved. Have him arrested on charges and have him plead them to lesser charges if that is the case, if they feel there is something of value he has to offer. I don't think immunity is offered as freely as people think. Of course I could be wrong.

Tony wouldn't even say "I love you" back or promise he'd stay in town.

He just plain didn't care enough to help Casey do anything. That is why his ear wasn't pressed to the wall when Cindy came and got Casey.

He sure wasn't by Casey's side when trouble hit believing her. He ran. (If he was a part of it, he wouldn't want to make her mad. He'd have at least pretended to suck up to keep her quiet.)

IMO

Whenever I think about TL, I always think about the line "He's Just Not In To You." He certainly wasn't as wrapped up in KC as she was in him. I believe KC desperately wanted the relationship to be more when in reality it was really based upon one thing. I think we can all figure out what that one thing is, it's what most guys that age spend their time thinking about. :)

No way would a paranoid outsider leave Caylee unburied so close to the road. I am sure Tony had enough gas in his vehicle to have been able to drive a LOT further away than down the street on Suburban. A man would be strong enough to carry Caylee further back into the woods too.

Only a girl who was brazen enough to sign her own name to forged checks would think tossing Caylee out by her own house with probably a truckload of evidence was "good enough" body disposing.

IMO
:clap: You are so "on the mark" with this post!!

I personally think, this guy is wishing he had never heard the name Casey Anthony, and is wondering why in the world he thought having a facebook account was a good idea.

My son is not much younger than TonE, his take on the matter was, "I bet this guy wishes he had somewhere to hide till this is all over." He also said that if he had a girl wanting to play house (and the extra that goes along with it), he'd probably go along 'cause it easier than doing your own laundry (did I mention that my son is also living alone for the first time in his life?)

I think this kid got hoodwinked, and is seriously regreting (sp?) it.

JMO

Well, now that you mention it!:)

Just out of curiosity...why is it when someone quotes a post (see Cherry Ames) it says it's "originally posted by miabellamoure" when the post that is highlighted is NOT mine?

I'm not sure why that is happening, I was wondering the same thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back