Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you. 12 year olds just are no match for a narcissistic person. And her Gma thought she would get information regarding a nationwide missing possbly dead 3 year olds case? Why would Gma do such a thing? Sadly, reward money comes to mind.
REWARD MONEY FOR TROLLING CASEY'S WEBSITE?!!

oh, goodness. I never thought of that. You think of so many things I never even think of SuzieQ. You've been here too long. ;)

Thanks, Paladine...

I appreciate your words very much...

I'm a tough girl...I can take all the hyperbole that was hurled at me. Im good!

But thank you so much for your words. I mean this very sincerely. :hug:

Not trying to attack anyone. Just feel it was inappropriate to add a child's webpage that really has nothing to do with this thread, regardless of whether she is talking to Casey or not. Not everything should be fair game especailly at the expense of a 12 year old.

:blowkiss:

well I knew there was something going on during the 6 and 7 and 8 hour meetings with Baez. I mean how long does it take to say ''Zenaida Fernadez hyphen Gonzalez?''

Casey is having little spa times at Baez office....she even took her favorite treat with her this time. Nice office, nice computer, away from Cindy and George, what more can a gal ask.

I wonder if she is stupid enough to send a bogus tip or bogus info to the police from Baez's computer! That would be hysterical.

No one needs this much one on one time with a lawyer. Dang I have to relocate my buddy link for her schedule and hours out. She seems to hang out her hrs have to be pre-approved by her case mgr.

Can I post something that's been bugging me.

Ok Casey says: Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez

Victor Fernandez=stepfather
Gloria Gonzalez= mother

So she screwed up when she told them the name because the maiden name is first

So the real name would have been Zaneida Gonzalez or Zaneida Fernandez (if her stepfather adopted her) or Zenaida Gonzalez Fernandez (if she wanted to pay homage to her mother)

But never would it have been Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez

Casey made a BIG point of saying ....

"Zaneida Fernandez-Gonzalez"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure this has been discussed, but I am just logging on for today...HE IS NOT REVOKING HER BOND????????????????????????????????

Thanks, Paladine...

I appreciate your words very much...

I'm a tough girl...I can take all the hyperbole that was hurled at me. Im good!

But thank you so much for your words. I mean this very sincerely. :hug:

:blowkiss: Me too!
PS I fixed the webcam

Not trying to attack anyone. Just feel it was inappropriate to add a child's webpage that really has nothing to do with this thread, regardless of whether she is talking to Casey or not. Not everything should be fair game especailly at the expense of a 12 year old.

But you did post that it was ok for the same 12yo to spend the night in the Anthony home. You also said what could her interaction with Casey harm. Correct?

When you run the little girls name thru Myspace search it gives you two results, one is her personal page the other is set to private and actually sounds suicidal from the tone of it. Part of the profile name is set to "Hates life and is giving up."
I could cry, sorry if this was already posted.

Okay. I think people are driving by the Anthony house just to be on television...:eek:

Casey made a BIG point of saying ....

"Zaneida Fernandez-Gonzalez"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know! It's been bugging me since I read the docs the other night and noone seemed to be saying anything about it

I am sure this has been discussed, but I am just logging on for today...HE IS NOT REVOKING HER BOND????????????????????????????????

No because all the saftey concerns are worked out Lenord had a meeting with Baez this morning.

Yes, I agree. Some people have been dismissive about the child being admitted to the hospital.

The doctors evidently found her condition to be worrisome enough to admit her. That's all I need to know.

That causes me concern, and it makes me hate Casey Anthony even more.

Sing it out.

Okay, sit back and imagine,
* we saw Casey with an armload of 'friendship' bracelets the other day
* Dakota receives a 'handmade' bracelet proclaiming 'My Sister, My Friend'
* DNA news gets out
* ergo, 12 y/o now thinks, "OMG! YOU killed my 'Little Niece' and you've been scamming me!!!!!"

Yep, I have my butt so firmly crazy-glued to the driver's seat of the 'I hatess Casey' train.

And before I do get chewed into red meat here (not that it will alter my current mood much...)

I'll admit that those who still have hope must somehow have brain synapses that fire unlike my own. That said, there is no escaping, under any circumstances, that the POI in this case has done a single, solitary thing to further than hope along.

JMHOAIASTI

It happening again. Sudden crowd in front of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME