Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put up the webcam. Someone just drove by with "Put Casey in Jail where she belongs" written on their car. Hysterical!

They better be careful Cindy will get teh hose and the hammer out and George will toss them.:crazy::crazy:

Just saw a van drive by with "put Casey in jail" in white on its window. Did look someone on sidewalk had a sign.

It looks like a protest. The sign is being pointed towards the Anthony house now.

Camera is dead now.

We need a college kid who wants to break into broadcasting to start doing reports as they happen on their own. I'm sure they would blow the news media away. I'll settle for you tube updates.

I want to see if my avatar works. Crossing fingers.

It's none of our business if Dakota's mom and the Anthony's want to get together. That is their business. It is not our's to judge. JMO. It's not up to us. Some of us here feel we have the right to everything and to make decisions in situations we are not involved in. It's an individual situation.
Katie...Hold the phone!
You post that it's okay that 12 year old meets with person of interest in what is becoming a murder investigation...and then you excoriate anyone who wants to look at this girl's myspace page?

REWARD MONEY FOR TROLLING CASEY'S WEBSITE?!!

oh, goodness. I never thought of that. You think of so many things I never even think of SuzieQ. You've been here too long. ;)

I'm feeling like it too. I hope I'm wrong about the money.

carrying over in case anyone missed this:

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News on Friday exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and a bracelet were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.
can't imagine what they're going through, and I just want to help them get through this," Skii said at the vigil.

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since contacted law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

"I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, 'Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,'" said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Skii also received a bracelet with the words "my friend, my sister" from Casey Anthony.
I will say thi again, this is in direct violation of her release

And Casey thought her weekends were going to be boring out of jail. Looks like it's going to be a regular old block party!

She's a "celebrity", after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member