Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy was not happy on Today show interview this AM.....Lester Holt states to her that you said you wanted Casey out of jail so that she would help find Caylee HAS she been helpful with this? Cindy replied I never said that. I said that her bail was too high for the charges...Well I remember her saying on more than one interview Casey needed to be out of jail so she could help them find Caylee!!!!

I'm pretty sure she said it. I think the ship is going down and Cindy doesn't know how to get off. She can't give up faith in her daughter.

The lady who told Cindy she was in denial last night said some things that needed to be said. The only thing is, they needed to be said by a mental health professional. I guess Cindy now knows that her fellow citizens are not buying it. But I think her denial is so deep that she thinks they are not buying it because they do not know the whole story. I wonder if shrinks make house calls?

You shouldn'ta ought to have killed my little brother. He mighta had some fun sometimes.

Carl from Slingblade

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Does this mean she's not getting out? Yahoo!

Rutt..ro... it looks like Casey Anthony has serious problems.

I don't think another bondsman is going to touch this case.

So she not only has to have a bondsman for the fraud charges but the original charges as well.

Imo, Casey is going no where.

"Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.
"

I thought Padilla siad he wasn't going to yesterday. This guy can't make up his mind.

I need a little more documentation on the bond revoked thing. Anyone have any links? More than one source is always good.

We need to find out when the hearring this morning is, and a linky too. There could be some very interesting facts made public today.

Does anyone believe Baez when he said that the cops wanted a big show? I think I do. I don't feel they had to do that last night right at the time of a protest. I think that was fixed.

:confused:

IMO, no, I do not believe LE wanted a Big Show! This arrest was a strategic move on LE part with or without the protesters.

Cindy was not happy on Today show interview this AM.....Lester Holt states to her that you said you wanted Casey out of jail so that she would help find Caylee HAS she been helpful with this? Cindy replied I never said that. I said that her bail was too high for the charges...Well I remember her saying on more than one interview Casey needed to be out of jail so she could help them find Caylee!!!!

ITA, she has said this more than once.

BTW, does anyone know what has happened to Lee? Has he had enough of the circus? :confused:

ok, set me straight. The paper states that Casey will need another $50,000 to bail out again. Isn't that only if another bondsman is involved? otherwise she needs the full 1/2 mil, right or am I missing something?

This is a mess all around. 3 things I pray for.

1. LE breaks Casey down and she starts talking now that she's out of Baez's clutch.
2. Caylee's body is found.
3. There is good professional mental help available to the Anthony family.

"

I thought Padilla siad he wasn't going to yesterday. This guy can't make up his mind.

I imagine the protestors and the additional charges had a lot to do with his decision.

imoo

I wondered if she would see a judge over the weekend or wait till Tuesday so thanx for the info!

O/T Would everyone PLEASE pray us thru this new hurricane when you are remembering Caylee. We are still hurting from Katrina. THANK YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE. God Bless.
mindyme

I didn't get a chance to post last night as the board was on overloaded. If anyone finds the document Baez had in his hand, please post it.

LE did a strategic move last night going to pick up Casey re: current charges. Although Baez stated LE had this information 2 months ago, that doesn't mean that LE had to charge Casey ASAP.

Since LE has given Casey until Tuesday, which actually was extended from Friday, per Baez request, LE had to do something before Tuesday to get a hold of Casey one on one and speak with her.

Cindy speaking on the TODAY show and reading the statement from the tow yard was difficult to watch. Even if the tow yard didn't not smell an odor upon the arrival of the car on the 30th of June, the car sat in the tow yard for nearly two weeks in the heat allowing for the "stain" to begin to ferment, bringing the odor to it's highest level.

Whatever was in the vehicle maybe small in size, and not to the degree of a full body in the trunk, it's evident that something was in the trunk at one point in time.

Baez stated last night: "there is compelling reasons for Casey actions" ... I sure would like to know what he meant by that statement! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sflEsI1mgXY
Also i read somewhere that the Tow truck driver said that he had a bad cold at the time he picked up the car and could not smell anything at that time.

Pulling in on the grass, I thought was a little over the top. A blast of the sirens should have dispelled the protesters so that they could have parked in the driveway, or at least partly in the driveway (there was at least one car in driveway). However, we do not know everything, could there been some type of serious threat? And LE who had planned to do this after the protest decided for safety to do it when they did. Unless there was a good reason to do it, I don't understand why it was done during this protest. It just seems dangerous. I saw there were two officers by Casey, but they were not that close to her, if someone really wanted to get to her it looked like they could have.

Idon't believe there was any threat plus news had already announced something big was going to happen. They already knew on NG program so they were told beforehand.

I saw the way ym came out of the house laughing even on Topix they were talking about how jovial the LE were coming out of the house with KC.

I personally think they overstepped there power as LE but I had already gussed YM personality from the bond trial. So yes I think LE abused there power.

"

Yes, BH Padilla changed his mind, but there was a plan and it was executed perfectly.

If BH Padilla revoked her bond and brought her back to jail today, then LE never would have gotten the chance to speak to Casey. The key here is "LE needed to get some time with Casey without Baez."

I do grieve for Cindy (and George) as well. I believe she has been in "protect Casey" mode from day one. Even her "Find Caylee" didn't ring true becasue it was always associated with a "Stop asking me questions about Casey." Well, duh, we probably need to ask questions about who saw her last if we're gonna help find her. But I think that is why in my heart I believe they have known (but perhaps only subconciously?) the truth since day one. Coping with that is beyond their capability. It is sad to watch their whole family fall apart over Casey. She has way too much control over everyone IMO.

Does anyone believe Baez when he said that the cops wanted a big show? I think I do. I don't feel they had to do that last night right at the time of a protest. I think that was fixed.

:confused:

And if it was, I say "great police work". It looks to me like they are doing a great job with the investigation and are using tactics to try to get her to talk. Plus, when an attorney is being disrespectful and playing games with police, he can't expect favours for his clients from those same police. IMOO

ok, set me straight. The paper states that Casey will need another $50,000 to bail out again. Isn't that only if another bondsman is involved? otherwise she needs the full 1/2 mil, right or am I missing something?

Yes she will and yes another bondsman will have to be involved.

Also I am very interested in hearing what the Judge has to say to Casey this morning since she now has been arrested on additional crimes. He can amend his orders based on an overall review.

Here's the proof that the bond was revoked. Original charges are now showing. And her holds have changed to include home confinement again.

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 001
Notes: None

Charges
Case Sequence: 828
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 1500.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Note: Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Uttering A Forged Instrument
Case Sequence: 829
#Bond Amount: 1000.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 830
#Bond Amount: 500.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More
Case Sequence: 855
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence: 856
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence: 857
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member