Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if she would see a judge over the weekend or wait till Tuesday so thanx for the info!

O/T Would everyone PLEASE pray us thru this new hurricane when you are remembering Caylee. We are still hurting from Katrina. THANK YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE. God Bless.
mindyme

God Bless. We'll keep you in our prayers. Hope it bypasses you

ok, set me straight. The paper states that Casey will need another $50,000 to bail out again. Isn't that only if another bondsman is involved? otherwise she needs the full 1/2 mil, right or am I missing something?

The newspaper or online states this?

Did anyone else catch this? On NG last night they showed Casey and the investigators inside the house. It looked like Casey briefly had a look of shock on her face and said something to one of the investigators.

Did anyone else see this or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

No, in fact I think Baez is the one milking this in the media not LE.

LE if they have an arrest warrant should serve it no matter who or who may not be there.

Why cater to a criminal?

imoo

ITA.......about JB, just saw part of his interview last night, now he's claiming he *knows* things too....(as does Cindy, & George claims to be watching people) & Casey is now 6 weeks into her ZANY story.

How long is LE supposed to wait for this *cast of characters* to come forward with the TRUTH ??

hey all...what's up with WS? I tried to get in forums from a google link, and it led me to a buy space page. The main link from google led to a yellow pages page...is anyone else having this issue? I'm thrown off here, is it just me?

Yes, BH Padilla changed his mind, but there was a plan and it was executed perfectly.

If BH Padilla revoked her bond and brought her back to jail today, then LE never would have gotten the chance to speak to Casey. The key here is "LE needed to get some time with Casey without Baez."

Leonard isn't the one who changed his mind... according to the article on WFTF site:
<snip>
Early Saturday morning, the Tampa bonding company that had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.

Yes, BH Padilla changed his mind, but there was a plan and it was executed perfectly.

If BH Padilla revoked her bond and brought her back to jail today, then LE never would have gotten the chance to speak to Casey. The key here is "LE needed to get some time with Casey without Baez."

I understand this part, but doesn't she still have the right to not say anything as long as she has a lawyer? I thought that once someone says they want to speak to their lawyer that all questions are stopped.

does anyone know if CA and GA went to the search, last time I saw them on the news, CA had just gotten back from the Today show interview and GA was still doing yard work. Anybody got a clue?

The newspaper or online states this?

Patty,
All of the original charges are back listed under her info within the inmate database. So she would need 10% of the total bond amount to get back out. IMO, there is no way anyone is going to touch this one again.

BTW, I watched the interview with JB that you posted and combine that with the LE's comments last night that this is bigger than we all think, etc, I think that there may be some evidence here that others may/could have been involved in something (not necessarily Caylee's disappearance?) alongside Casey and it could swing towards the defense's arguments.... FWIW.....

Here's the proof that the bond was revoked. Original charges are now showing. And her holds have changed to include home confinement again.

The original charges will always show, all they did was add the current charges after her arrest.

Home confinement has always been there, they just added a hold to the list.

This doesn't show the bond has been revoked.

I think my question got lost on the previous thread. Where is Lee?

Wasnt Lee there yesterday when she was being questioned by the "protestors"

hey all...what's up with WS? I tried to get in forums from a google link, and it led me to a buy space page. The main link from google led to a yellow pages page...is anyone else having this issue? I'm thrown off here, is it just me?

Sounds to me like your computer has been infected with a virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLCS