Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently, this little girl held vigils for Caylee, and possibly attended some vigils in Orlando for Caylee. Somehow, Casey befriended her over myspace...sent the child a "sisters forever" friendship bracelet and a really inappropriate email that started with "Hey sweetie..." and even expressed hopes that the girl would come spend the night with her sometime in the future. The child's grandmother called LE and then the media :rolleyes:. The child had to be hospitalized after she heard that the sniffer test and DNA had come back--meaning that Caylee was most likely dead. It's a really sad story, and just another victim in the Casey Anthony saga. There has been debate at WS as to whether or not Casey was breaking her bond agreement by having contact with the child...some say no, some say yes. So, really, that's about all there is to this story.

Very nice brief!:clap::clap::clap:

If TES was searching inside of everyone's home then maybe the Anthony's would go with them, but TES is not looking in people's homes. :(

LOL, the truth is, on this one, I know Tim Miller prefers that the family DOES NOT come on the search, with good reason.

The emotions of a grid search for a loved one are unbearable, and can you imagine a family member being present when they/if they find something?
It is best and I know he told them that and I support it, it is just not a good idea.

LOL, the truth is, on this one, I know Tim Miller prefers that the family DOES NOT come on the search, with good reason.

The emotions of a grid search for a loved one are unbearable, and can you imagine a family member being present when they/if they find something?
It is best and I know he told them that and I support it, it is just not a good idea.

I understand that for sure.

We are not discussing this here as this is a 12 year-old child. There is lots of info out there via google.

Patty, I don't know anything about this and I've been in and out all week. If we don't have to mention who the 12 year old girl actually is, I don't really see the harm in giving the general information. Besides, I thought Casey was forbidden from using the internet....

Why is that I have not seen a single reputable news source talk about the DNA. The air test yes. But nothing about DNA? Do we have solid confirmation on that yet?

Evidently, this little girl held vigils for Caylee, and possibly attended some vigils in Orlando for Caylee. Somehow, Casey befriended her over myspace...sent the child a "sisters forever" friendship bracelet and a really inappropriate email that started with "Hey sweetie..." and even expressed hopes that the girl would come spend the night with her sometime in the future. The child's grandmother called LE and then the media :rolleyes:. The child had to be hospitalized after she heard that the sniffer test and DNA had come back--meaning that Caylee was most likely dead. It's a really sad story, and just another victim in the Casey Anthony saga. There has been debate at WS as to whether or not Casey was breaking her bond agreement by having contact with the child...some say no, some say yes. So, really, that's about all there is to this story.

Her bond said specifically that she was to have NO CONTACT with anyone under 17............Yes, she did break it. If we did a list of the people whose lives she had hurt in this, we would not have enough room on a post. Look at all people whose lives have been changed forever.

Yes, but in this case there's a family member who seems to have no emotional investment in the search.

Too bad she has a previous engagement with a jail cell.

I do understand your position.. especially because you are in that field. As well as 2 of your family members..

However, you gave great reasons why it would be better to not call 911 for non-emergencies... what I was hoping you could answer is the WHO should she have called. :)

I too live in a large city... I can tell you NO ONE I know would have the first clue WHO to call besides 911 if we wanted someone arrested.

I too agree that when I'm having a heart attack I would love the switchboard not to be full of "my knee hurts".. But, I would love to be part of a solution to a problem...

When you want a policeman dispatched to arrest your daughter, who do YOU suggest should be called.

I don't mean to sound abrasive... I just think this board gets people stirred so much sometimes that we tend to lose our logic..

I would suggest calling the main number of the police department that serves the area where the incident took place and have them direct you as to where to call. Usually this main number can be located in the government pages of the phone book, or my personal favorite - "google"! For example, google "[insert your city here] Police Department main phone number" Call that number, and then, they can be the ones to tell you to call 911 if necessary.

Thanks for this nice update....its almost impossible to keep up with all the information this week!

Her bond said specifically that she was to have NO CONTACT with anyone under 17............Yes, she did break it. If we did a list of the people whose lives she had hurt in this, we would not have enough room on a post. Look at all people whose lives have been changed forever.

It states no UNSUPERVISED contact. There is almost no way to prove that it was unsupervised, because her parents will say that they were sitting over Casey's shoulder the whole time. And the definition of contact can vary by jurisdiction.

Why is that I have not seen a single reputable news source talk about the DNA. The air test yes. But nothing about DNA? Do we have solid confirmation on that yet?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

STATE ATTORNEY COMMENTS ON DNA EVIDENCE

For the first time, Orange County State Attorney Lawson Lamar weighed in on the evidence in the case Friday. Eyewitness News broke the story Wednesday that DNA evidence reveals Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and it shows decomposition that Caylee was dead.

"Law enforcement prosecution throughout all of this has been hoping and praying we find this child a live. That hope has been somewhat diminished by recent forensics," Lamar said.

Despite the evidence, the offer of limited immunity to Casey Anthony remains. An email from prosecutors confirms Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, asked for it several weeks ago. The deal means that anything the 22-year-old mother says to investigators would not be used against her in court, only the evidence found.

"The initial thought of offering that level of immunity was that we might gain some information that would lead us to the missing child," Lamar said.

So far, Casey Anthony has not said a word. The State Attorney's Office is waiting for the sheriff's office to send over what's called a "fact package," which includes all the forensic evidence.

Lamar told Eyewitness News he isn't rushing the sheriff's office for that packet. The offer of limited immunity will expire on Tuesday.

Is the "spy cam" up yet?

Good morn everyone. Hubby running errands so Im taking a peek

Gustav projected to be Cat 4 at landfall, after achieving Cat 5 status. Projected windfield south of expected landfall:

Wow!! Okay, now I'm getting scared. I live near the coast, close to Houston/Galveston. I was taking this all with a grain because there have been soo many that veered the other way. When trying to evacuate 3 years ago, we sat in traffic for 12 hours with 2 small kids and were only 1 hr from home!! Now, there are 3 small kids!!! So, it would take a lot for us to evacuate again. This one just may do it! Assuming it's headed out way. And not sure when we will know that! YIKES!

Where did you get this chart? I haven't seen that one yet. Thanks!

Angela

Patty, I don't know anything about this and I've been in and out all week. If we don't have to mention who the 12 year old girl actually is, I don't really see the harm in giving the general information. Besides, I thought Casey was forbidden from using the internet....

I'll be quiet and say no more. :)

I thought Cindy said, in her lambast to the reporters in front of her house, that she was ONLY hiring the search team to satisfy the "maggots" (media) who are insisting they search around? I thought that slip was telling.

Wow..........that is VERY telling..........I missed that one.

I am sure that is true though, since TES said on their website before they had contacted them multiple times and had not been asked, which they require before searching.

It states no UNSUPERVISED contact. There is almost no way to prove that it was unsupervised, because her parents will say that they were sitting over Casey's shoulder the whole time. And the definition of contact can vary by jurisdiction.
Not to be argumentative over a subject we're really not discussing, but wouldn't the supervision have had to have been at the minor's location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm