Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm laughing my A$$ off! My buddy, Murt, has been on a cam tour of Fllorida...we are all along for the drive! Check it out! Gotta be twisted to enjoy...warning...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I'm twisted and I SO needed a roll in the floor laugh. Thanks Paladine- You and Murt rock! Wonder if he knows that he had over 200 people in the car with him!!!!!

Has anyone heard anything from the Padilla camp since bond revoked suposeablly

Someone in th Murt chat room said news crews are pulling up at the Anthony's, can anyone verify? I don't have the webcam open anymore..

The bond is a $500,000, plus $200 + $3000. Most bondsman require 10% of the bond. $50,000+$20+$300 cash that someone needs to come up with to go to a bondsman with, this is a fee for services to the bondsman and will never be returned. Do you really think that the Anthony's have made enough friends or have enough people that care about them to put up this kind of money?

Unless Jose Baez can hoodwink some other idiot (or maybe the same ones) into ponying up.

you know i think cindy beleives in what she is saying .. she is lashing out terribly yes and it shouldnt be to the public .. i really just dont think she knows how to handle this . i think she is living day by day and on auto pilot .. im not defending her but .. i feel rather badly for her .. she loves caylee and she did ask for caylee to be returned . she did ask .. which is what we all wondered why she hasnt done .

Yes, I understand WHY she's doing what she's doing.

I think she's SO damned hardheaded she will not STOP & contemplate whether her own actions are HELPING or HURTING.

Cindy's not some uneducated person & she's not afraid of the media....

she's just way too comfortable making the same mistakes over & over & over again.

Why she'd hire a spokesman who's even MORE NAIVE (aka CLUELESS!) about how to appeal to people than she is, I can't understand.

You do NOT accomplish ANYTHING positive by insulting people everytime you open your mouth. You do NOT accomplish anything positive when you ANTAGONIZE people & then whine that nobody's helping you.

It's a self-fulfilling prophesy to antagonize people to the point that they are against you & THEN to play the persecution card. I can understand it coming from Caylee's grandparents up to a point. I will NEVER understand the same nonsense coming from their hired spokesman.

IMO, the GPs AND their clueless spokesman are part of the PROBLEM & they have no intentions of being part of any solution.... they enjoy the role of victim way too much.

I looked at the jail website and no it does not show that new charges. IMO that means she has posted a bond for those charges, however she is still in on the original charges where the bondsman endorsed or revoked her bond.

Devorahhh

ITA - only reminded me of the Salem Witch Hunts!!! Anyway about the jail info - I really don't know what to think about it - I went back and just did it again. I can't find anything with the new charges on it. Maybe info is passing so fast down there - they are having a hard time keeping it accurately updated. Just going to have to keep checking it. I don't think she is going anywhere. We have all read about the bond being revoked - maybe paperwork hasn't hit the "input data" dept as yet.

It looked differently this morning. They seem to update frequently.

I just feel in my gut that if they let her out again it will anger folks even more and who knows what will happen.
Sometimes I think that Cindy, George and Jose Baez are out of touch with the mob mentality and the crazies out there.

I looked at the jail website and no it does not show that new charges. IMO that means she has posted a bond for those charges, however she is still in on the original charges where the bondsman endorsed or revoked her bond.

Devorahhh

Endorsed means signed this would mean it is still good if not it would say forfieted or revoked

Endorsed means signed this would mean it is still good if not it would say forfieted or revoked

Endorsed here means that the bondsman has gone off her bond. We call it endorsed bond or TIBB (turned in by bondsman).

Devorahhh

Very well said - I was screaming at the screen while watching that myself. She had a week at home with her daughter - why didn't she get the information out of her!!!! She could have ended this entire Circus!!:furious:
Oh I'm right there with you! That is so crazy to be badmouthing everyone else as she does! I'm about done with Cindy's antics! Why would she not demand Casey to open her mouth and for ONCE in her miserable life talk the truth!!!?? Speak up and tell the truth of what happened and tell her where she dumped little Caylee!

It is simply unbelievable to me. If Casey were my daughter, you better believe she wouldn't be sitting around on the computer, painting her nails, or baking brownies for Jose!:furious: We would have a "come-to-Jesus" meeting and she would open her mouth and tell the truth of the whole horrid matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valefa96