Casey Anthony Legal Defense Strategies #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sick::sick:Then she'll go on to state that she was sexually abused by so many people that she never knew she was pregnant & she was so confused that she thought the Nanny Zanny was really Caylee mother & being an honest law abiding citizen she gave Caylee to her rightful mother N.Z. And then....she was abused by everyone , confused by everyone. The World is at fault & she should go free ,but not back to the confusers, abusers, liars ,conspirers. The Defendant requests an RV & a billlion $$$$s as compensation for her confusion & wrongful indictment:croc::truce:

This will be the defense strategy if KC is found guilty.
http://www.guerrillalaw.com/deathpenalty.html
Poor, poor KC. She MIGHT have been molested by her dad and brother. She has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from PERHAPS being molested and this illness causes her to be completely unable to ever tell the truth or care for others. She has another terrible, horrible, just awful disability called ADHD (sarcasm there) and she was unable to graduate from high school because of “ants in her pants”. She has the really terrible disorder of Sensory Integration Dysfunction and this makes her flip and touch her hair continuously, pick at her shirts, and scratch the back of her head like a chimpanzee. She suffered from economic hardships caused by evil Republicans that specifically targeted her. Yep, somebody else is responsible for her unemployment and therefore, her stealing. Her mom forced her to have a baby and she couldn’t have gone to any adoption agency on her own. She had ADHD and uh...uh...she couldn’t focus on the telephone numbers or office addresses of any adoption agency....yeah, thats the ticket.

Watch out JB,I think the same bus that you and AL are using to run over GA/CA will be
used to drive over you,with CA in the drivers seat if she is convicted.If anything happen
in his offices,(while she was there 6-8 hours a day),in the prison while he was visiting her
she will use with another lawyer to throw JB under ,believe me Casey is not going "down"
by her self.JMO

That has always been a possibility with his over familiarity with her- he is working with a very treacherous girl and doesn't realize it apparently. As soon as she is convicted I expect that to be her next move... another abuse/exploitation story is in the works...

Defense Strategy: To get past all the witnesses that say something like the following

On the Record w/ Greta
Thursday, August 14, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: So give me your overall view of Casey. If I met her someplace -- let's say that I met her out here and we were introduced, what would I think about her?

HOUSE: You'd probably think she was a good girl, like we all did.

VAN SUSTEREN: So how does this surprise you?

HOUSE: Wouldn't you be surprised if somebody that was hanging out with you and your friends, like, all of a sudden, her daughter's missing and she's out partying?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

Defense Strategy: To get past all the witnesses that say something like the following

On the Record w/ Greta
Thursday, August 14, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

Thanks so much for posting the article of Greta's interview with Tony's roommate. It's from quite a while ago, but I don't remember seeing it before or reading it before. Great to refresh my memory. How weird that must have been for ICA's friends during May, June and July of 2008!

What the defense must overcome:

1. Caylee, ICA's 2 1/2 year old child, has been found dead, and Caylee could not have done this to herself
2. ICA’s statement: dropped off Caylee with Zanny, and it’s the last time ICA saw Caylee.
3. No evidence of Zanny’s existence has ever been found
4. ICA claims that she had spoken to Caylee - the “Hi Mommy” call

JB Oct 14th 2008 - "I sincerely believe when we have finally spoken, everyone -- and I mean everyone -- will sit back and say, 'Now I understand and that explains it.'"

I think that ICA will testify…

What lead ICA to this:
• Molested by GA & LA
• Mentally overwhelmed by over-bearing and controlling CA
• Physically abused by CA
• CA was obsessed with Caylee, and threatened to seek custody of her
• ICA afraid that cycle of abuse would repeat with Caylee
• ICA has made many mistakes in her life, and was unprepared to go out on her own with Caylee
• ICA no longer able to protect Caylee
• Something drastic had to be done

ICA’s actions during the 31 days and lies to LE:

• Secretly gave Caylee to “X” to protect her from CA/GA/LA.
• Never was a Zanny the Nanny – ICA invented her to prevent CA/GA/LA and LE from ever finding “X” and Caylee
• Claim everything she told LE were calculated lies, i.e. script
• Avoided CA/GA/LA to allow time for “X” and Caylee to disappear
• On being seen with the new BF, clubbing and partying – ICA’s belief that Caylee was safe with “X”. ICA was finally happy and out from under CA/GA/LA’s control.
• ICA was beginning a new life – until CA showed up unexpectedly at TL’s door.

On Caylee’s death:

• CA/GA hired private detectives to find Caylee
• “X” or others involved must have panicked and done this Caylee
• ICA was in jail when Caylee’s remains where placed in woods near her “former” home
• ICA is a victim too and this is all a set up
• ICA does not care that she was arrested and jailed, or hated by the public and media – she did all to protect Caylee and herself from CA/GA/LA

eta: the above "theory" is a big bag of BS I made up, but I do expect her to testify. I in no way believe any of it to be true, just a what if.....

That's impressive zippetydodah! Let's hope Baez doesn't read here - I think you just threw him a lifeline!

That's impressive zippetydodah! Let's hope Baez doesn't read here - I think you just threw him a lifeline!

It really is, but the defense has NEVER proven that there is a third party involved here! What are they going to do, try to pull a random person out of their pocket at trial and say they are "X" (which I believe they can't legally do anyway). Zippetydodah's scenario would work except for the "X" factor. If there is an "X", that person should have been brought out a long time ago so Casey could be set free. There is no "X", never has been, and there won't suddenly be an "X".

So it's a possible strategy, and they can try it, but IMO, it won't work.

It really is, but the defense has NEVER proven that there is a third party involved here! What are they going to do, try to pull a random person out of their pocket at trial and say they are "X" (which I believe they can't legally do anyway). Zippetydodah's scenario would work except for the "X" factor. If there is an "X", that person should have been brought out a long time ago so Casey could be set free. There is no "X", never has been, and there won't suddenly be an "X".

So it's a possible strategy, and they can try it, but IMO, it won't work.
It's really an Algebra problem...X=Casey!

I If there is an "X", that person should have been brought out a long time ago so Casey could be set free. There is no "X", never has been, and there won't suddenly be an "X".

I wholey agree, just like no Zanny the Nanny, no X either... its just a what if scenario I made up..

I wholey agree, just like no Zanny the Nanny, no X either... its just a what if scenario I made up..

Ah, so it's just a suggested strategy. I do apologize. I guess I thought you were saying they definitely should go with this strategy, or it's a strategy that would work. Sometimes I read too much into things, and my sinus headache is not helping today.

Good suggestion! I wouldn't be surprised if they actually considered something like that.

Defense/KC would still have to explain the high levels of chloroform found in the trunk of her car, the fact that her purse in the vehicle at Amscot - none of which she EVER reported stolen and the big one for me...

even given your scenario of 'protecting Cayleee' the defense would have to establish: prove contact with X through telephone or computer/emails/something so KC could make these arrangements. I mean she isn't just going to meet someone on the street and offer Caylee to them ;since defense has worked hard to establish that KC is a good mother and wouldn't let just 'anyone' take care of Caylee. They would have a hard time convincing me that, as a parent, she didn't have some kind of contact schedule arranged that couldn't be verified with X and Caylee (even if she never knew where they were). Otherwise, she would be experiencing (or a normal parent would who loved and cared for their child) extreme anxiety and depression worrying about their child and if they were doing OK even if the parent KNEW this was a better situation the child had been placed into. This is where the friends who were around her and their testimony comes into play - her affect before and after the 15/16 of June.

And WHY would anyone CHOOSE to stay in an abusive home and send their child away? why not just got to some kind of shelter and cut off contact with the abusers (particulary if you have been abused as well) and stay WITH your child as you are the best support? (This is retorical - I know why in this case - 'easy street' but in the case of a parent on the jury that is what they would be asking themselves).

As always my opinion only......

I did not know KC left the keys in the car at Amscot.

Keys, no. Unlocked, yes....at least that is what I remember. I thought George had to bring the keys and he also brought gas because he thought she must have run out again.

I could be wrong - that was my recollection along with the purse let mw go check so I can edit my post if not...

Wow. If that is true that would be big. It would show KC had no intention of returning to get the car.

Wow. If that is true that would be big. It would show KC had no intention of returning to get the car.

I don't want my post to lock so I removed my reference to the keys and I could be wrong and don't want to start a rumor!

I am looking for the reference and if I find will post - sorry!

Nah, still doesn't explain the decomp in the car.

Oh those pesky little details.

There was plenty of time the car was not in ICA's possession - at Amscot, the tow yard, then GA & CA, and finally LE.

I don't want my post to lock so I removed my reference to the keys and I could be wrong and don't want to start a rumor!

I am looking for the reference and if I find will post - sorry!

Oh, don't be sorry. I was just hoping it was true. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member