Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welp - here's what I would do...

We have some intell from someone here that the Ants are remodeling their bathroom...

I would remodel my bathroom to make it more attractive to buyers/renters, then I would take that income and MOVE to a rental - preferably in another country. GA can keep his job - little apartment somewhere or parents or LA - gotta think the girls are going to skip the country... I hear Aruba's nice

ooooh ooooh! ETA - Lee and Mall can move into the house, pay the rent, let GA stay in (gag) KC's room and the little women and skip! It'll work ! Totally!

But Jorans not there anymore.

First, I thought I remembered he was moving his practice, then I didn't listen far enough the second time I watched.

Thanks so much for the correction :seeya:

I didn't hear it until I watched it the 3rd time! LOL!

I'm so glad you posted that video. There were so many "juicy" tidbits in it! I loved how GR got his jabs in towards FCA (about the piercings and how she lives a very solitary life, and that she truly believes there are physical threats if she goes out in public, etc). I'm so glad to hear that she's miserable!

I know that the CA is refering to casey anthony but what is the FCA mean.. Does anyone think this could all be a planned move by her and the attorney's maybe even in a few different area's . I am wondering if they put these vids out just to gage the number of people that are checking it out and talking about it and if its a huge audience I could see her putting out some nude pics on a website that you have to pay to see kinda like the paris sex tape and ya i know your gonna say no one would pay but I bet you there is still alot that would and then im thinking that maybe JB is doing this so he can somehow retain the money so its not in CA's name and then she wont have to pay on the ZFG lawsuit . Kind of along the lines of what the Juice did to hide the money..So Im clear Im not saying this is whats going on simply saying i wonder if maybe ..

Doctor:
What is it she does now? Look how she rubs her hands.

Gentlewoman:
It is an accustom'd action with her, to seem thus
washing her hands. I have known her continue in this a quarter of
an hour.

Lady Macbeth:
Yet here's a spot.

Doctor:

Hark, she speaks. I will set down what comes from her, to
satisfy my remembrance the more strongly.

Lady Macbeth:
Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!—One; two: why, then
'tis time to do't.—Hell is murky.—Fie, my lord, fie, a soldier, and
afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our
pow'r to accompt?—Yet who would have thought the old man to
have had so much blood in him?

Not a bad fit here.........................

LOVE this!!!

(New poster, long time lurker. Excited by the karma of the past few days).

LOVE this!!!

(New poster, long time lurker. Excited by the karma of the past few days).

Welcome April!!!!!!

Sorry I don't have any great graphics to illustrate, but PLEASE join the discussion! Sometimes we can be a bit cryptic, but gosh, we do enjoy a fresh perspective!

I know that the CA is refering to casey anthony but what is the FCA mean.. Does anyone think this could all be a planned move by her and the attorney's maybe even in a few different area's . I am wondering if they put these vids out just to gage the number of people that are checking it out and talking about it and if its a huge audience I could see her putting out some nude pics on a website that you have to pay to see kinda like the paris sex tape and ya i know your gonna say no one would pay but I bet you there is still alot that would and then im thinking that maybe JB is doing this so he can somehow retain the money so its not in CA's name and then she wont have to pay on the ZFG lawsuit . Kind of along the lines of what the Juice did to hide the money..So Im clear Im not saying this is whats going on simply saying i wonder if maybe ..

We needed a way to differentiate Cindy Anthony from Casey Anthony.

So CA = Cindy Anthony
and FCA= Felon Casey Anthony

Who knows. If KC mother approved of her putting out nude pics well, what king of mothering is that. Oh, I forgot, they will do anything for MONEY. GET A JOB.

What I want to know is... why would Jose go through all that trouble to make Casey Anthony money? IMO, Jose is not obligated to do anything for Casey Anthony? He owes her nothing. Casey owes him a heck of a lot more than he owes her. He is not her lawyer in the civil cases, so why should he concern himself with Casey hiding money so she doesn't have to pay out what she makes? Isn't that illegal anyways? Hasn't he gotten himself in enough trouble for Casey? No one respects him. No one wants to pay him a dime either. He is reportedly having to move back to Miami and his house is in foreclosure.

I honestly think that Jose, never in a million years, thought that Casey would be completely aquitted. Casey was worth more to Jose in jail then she is free. If she had remained in prison, he could have easily wrote a book detailing his experience defending the undefendable. Now he is just as hated as she is... and the public is demanding that he not profit... just like the public demands that she not profit. It seems to me that the powers that be are really listening to us and will not reward what any of these people did during the tragic trial of a two-year-old murder victim.

I honestly believe that Jose is tired of dealing with Casey already. They could control her when she was in jail. Now that she is free... she controls them. She will not listen to them. She will do things her way and you will not tell her any different. Same old Casey.

Well for starters Jose would get a piece of the pie and a big piece since it would most likely have to be givven to him in some way shape or form .I dought very much It would be put in to a orlando bank account to which the owner would be FCA I am not sure how it all workd but I believe the state and any lawsuits would be able to get that money if it were put in to her own account ..And I have allways believed that in the beggining when she couldn't pay him and he was assighned to this case or took it what have you. then worked out a deal with pedea <mod snip> for bail and her ancle bracelet would only let her go to his office because it was to help her upcoming trial .She would stay there for 6 hours 8 hours every single day I think thats when he was getting his payment and it wasn't in the form of dollar bills...

Don't know if this has been posted (probably has, but I can't find it)

I don't know how true it is, but Geraldo says Baez has left Orlando and moved to Miami.

I have made a correction after rewatching the video a couple of more times: Geraldo doesn't exactly say Baez has moved his practice to Miami, just that he has moved to Miami. So I guess it could be inferred that he has also moved his practice. In looking at Baez's new web site, it sure does look like Miami in the background, IMO.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1384141712001/casey-anthony-dumping-jose-baez/?playlist_id=86916

thanks for posting the video

What new website?
If you mean the website at this link http://www.baezlawfirm.com/..that is
Downtown Orlando, with Lake Eola and the Lake Eola fountain in the background

Geraldo does say Baez has moved to Miami and is setting up a practice there and that he has lost his house to foreclosure..yet I have not seen anything in the Osceola county records to indicate that.
He wants to move on...and move on from one Casey Anthony

So ... did Casey accuse two of her lawyers of releasing the video ... and they suspect that she released it herself ... so the two lawyers are filing notice of ceasing to act?

I'm just throwing this out there as possibly what is going on ???

As of today, only Dorothy Sims has filed a Notice of Termination with the court
but the week isn't over yet

Well for starters Jose would get a piece of the pie and a big piece since it would most likely have to be givven to him in some way shape or form .I dought very much It would be put in to a orlando bank account to which the owner would be FCA I am not sure how it all workd but I believe the state and any lawsuits would be able to get that money if it were put in to her own account ..And I have allways believed that in the beggining when she couldn't pay him and he was assighned to this case or took it what have you. then worked out a deal with pedea *advertiser censored* for bail and her ancle bracelet would only let her go to his office because it was to help her upcoming trial .She would stay there for 6 hours 8 hours every single day I think thats when he was getting his payment and it wasn't in the form of dollar bills...

Why would Jose want to split the pie though? What's the point? Again, it all comes back to... what does Jose owe Casey? Nothing. It's not Jose's fault that the deals arent coming in... it's our fault. :floorlaugh:

thanks for posting the video

What new website?
If you mean the website at this link http://www.baezlawfirm.com/..that is
Downtown Orlando, with Lake Eola and the Lake Eola fountain in the background

Geraldo does say Baez has moved to Miami and is setting up a practice there and that he has lost his house to foreclosure..yet I have not seen anything in the Osceola county records to indicate that.
He wants to move on...and move on from one Casey Anthony

BBM Oh boy! Has Jose not realized that it isn't what he wants, but what she wants? If Casey Anthony isn't finished with you yet, you won't be moving on, Jose.

I'm very surprised to hear that Jose may have moved back to Miami? Is he planning on going back into the bikini business? Because here in Lee County, Florida, the Hispanic community cannot stand him? I wouldn't think just two hours SE of us, it would be that much different?

IF true..I am not surprised that he is moving back to Miami and opening a practice there...
He was from Miami..His mother moved them to Miami from NY and he attended school there
He lived there and He worked there..he was pushing for the Anthony trial to be moved to Miami-Dade..guess he likes South Florida better than Central Florida LOL...

Because Jose has appeared so shady the past few years and because he had no qualms about repeating Casey's despicable lies at trial, it is easy to conclude now that he will stop at nothing to continue harboring his mess of a client.

But that was then, and this is now. Back then, Casey was a big name sailing in the wind and Jose jumped aboard hoping to cash in, if not in actual cash then in notoriety. Now, however, things have changed. Jose had been trying--no doubt in my mind that he tried--to sell Casey to the media for a million dollars or more. But there were no takers. Who'd a thunk it?? But it is what it is, and even though he tried, Jose cannot single-handedly accomplish the impossible. The verdict itself was more due to the mindless jury than it was to JB's legal prowess. And he knows it!

So what is in it for JB to stick with Casey now? Not a heck of a lot that I can see. He can do interviews and even be paid for them whether she is "with" him or not. In fact, I think him still being in her court is a detriment to him financially rather than any sort of asset. And also, any monies that JB might glean from this case, whether it be from a book or from interviews, can be his alone if he breaks free from the toxic one. And I think he now finally knows that. It took him a while to realize it, but even a small child who hears "No!" often enough comes to realize what it means.

I just can't help but think that JB now knows that there will be no huge payday with Casey Anthony in tow. He is best setting out on his own, whether he hopes to cash in on this case or not. He may just be sick of the circus and of being Casey's clown, possibly he is even considering the ill effects this circus has had on his wife and young child.

That's all JMO of course.

Well, I would be able to muster a little bit of respect for the man if this is what is happening.

It has looked for awhile as if JB was distancing himself from this mess. He could have been working backstage on marketing Casey and keeping mum, of course. But, he could have really been pulling away.

If the only offer they have received is for $350K (if that is even true) I would think they all would be disappointed because likely they realize that once an interview has been done there will be no further offers, at least none for any meaningful amount.

-------------------
Thanks krkrjx I was wondering about that. Maybe B. said no because it does reduce further offers money wise.She is no doubt spur of the moment.:seeya:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back