Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh I agree..I think it was just a formality...
Sims service is not required for the Appeal..Mason and (IMO) Fryer will take that on
6 months later though? The timing just seems odd. Word of two attorneys leaving the case the same day seems strange - if all of this is to be believed anyway.

With Simms and Baez no longer babysitting Casey, will they be free now to write THEIR books$$?

don't wish to rain on anyone's parade...LOL
Has anyone checked the Osceola county clerks office to see if Baez has any cases in Osceola?
His office is located in Osceola County

I checked the Fl Bar and he hasn't yet changed his address with them. Unless they are slow in updating their site, he's still listed as having his office in Kissimmee.

I promised myself that I would not allow myself to get sucked into this case again. Yet here I am.

*gulps coffee*

Hermes help me.

I hope the public boycotts them the way they boycotted Casey. They don't deserve one penny...IMHO.

I think they will be boycotted but maybe not to the degree of the Casey boycotts. They are not hated as much as Casey is, but they are hated more than they know. JMO.

With Simms and Baez no longer babysitting Casey, will they be free now to write THEIR books$$?

I bet that'd really send FCA into more fits... doubt she will or could write one, not that anyone would buy it.

I think Baez found out casey released the videos...and that is was accident. It was probably the last piece of licorice for him.

You are absolutely right, what is wrong with me!!!!!!!!
More coffee.

Has any of the DT said they are writing books. If they have I have missed it. Won"t being interested in what they have to say, not after the performance they gave.

Has any of the DT said they are writing books. If the have I have missed it. Won"t being interested in what they have to say, not after the performance they gave.

I don't think so. I won't be buying them if they do.

Sims might have done this just as a formality. The case is over, only the appeal remains and she is not part of that. But maybe she gets notices of hearings and such as an attorney of record, and doesn't want to get those anymore.

I like to think she did it for other reasons though. Because Casey must be very difficult for anyone to deal with; eventually even those who have supported her have to throw in the towel to save their sanity.

How do the dates compare, though? Court docs indicate she filed "01/11/2012 for a Notice of Termination of Representation (Dorothy Clay Sims)." The fact that she filed several days after this whole fiasco went viral makes it seem more like a personal statement from Sims than just a formality.

Heh, heh. Kinda reminds me of George *washing his hands* after his testimony in court. :yesss:

I think Baez found out casey released the videos...and that is was accident. It was probably the last piece of licorice for him.

Yes, it is highly likely that Casey claimed video release was "an accident." Maybe she said she threw them in the pool but GA pulled them out and posted them online. Wonder if they were duct taped.

How do the dates compare, though? Court docs indicate she filed "01/11/2012 for a Notice of Termination of Representation (Dorothy Clay Sims)." The fact that she filed several days after this whole fiasco went viral makes it seem more like a personal statement from Sims than just a formality.

Heh, heh. Kinda reminds me of George *washing his hands* after his testimony in court. :yesss:

I agree the timing of Sims' withdrawal is interesting. It is what gives me hope that she did this for other reasons than just a formality.

Could be, if she's been giving him headaches about not bringing the big bucks in and she puts it out there for free... not much of a cut in that for him. :)

But the DT had to know at some point the evals were going to be released even if they didn't know when, as it looks like they weren't unsealed until The OS made a motion for that to happen.

This last week has been a whirlwind... who knows if we will know what the real story is, I don't believe anything any of them say so they can all just sit there and point fingers at one another for all I care.

Yes, it is highly likely that Casey claimed video release was "an accident." Maybe she said she threw them in the pool but GA pulled them out and posted them online. Wonder if they were duct taped.

When all else fails, blame George! It worked wonders last time. :banghead: Hope Roy Kronk wasn't involved this time.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
More #CaseyAnthony drama: Dorothy Clay-Sims left defense team amid yesterday's psych evaluation release. goo.gl/oQlQd

I wish Green would dump her too..all these pro bono people. She should have to get a job and pay for an attorney to represent her in these civil cases.

When all else fails, blame George! It worked wonders last time. :banghead: Hope Roy Kronk wasn't involved this time.

OMG or the snake! I bet it unfroze itself and slithered into OCA's comp, right past a few videos that got stuck in its rattle, then it slithered home to suburban drive, accidentally unloosing the videos on the anthony driveway, and while GA and RK were conspiring, they happened to be like wait! that's the frozen snake! it is teh unfroze...hey wait! what's that, a USB drive? let's see what's on it.....OMG! it's HER! she sounds like she's got a black hole instead of a brain but... let's put these on the internets!! on OCA hate FB pages to show them how well she's doing after suffering in jail for three years just to protect us!

disclaimer...*take this with extreme grain of salt*

i seen on tmz.com where JB (supposedly) quit ( vs gettig fired?) = IF this is true, can he do that quit? i'm not an legal expert but i thought she had to fire him( his only way out/escape?)

disclaimer...*take this with extreme grain of salt*

i seen on tmz.com where JB (supposedly) quit ( vs gettig fired?) = IF this is true, can he do that quit? i'm not an legal expert but i thought she had to fire him( his only way out/escape?)

He can quit. He couldn't quit in the middle of the trial but he is free now to stay with her or leave her in the dust.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back