Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I want to know is... why would Jose go through all that trouble to make Casey Anthony money? IMO, Jose is not obligated to do anything for Casey Anthony? He owes her nothing. Casey owes him a heck of a lot more than he owes her. He is not her lawyer in the civil cases, so why should he concern himself with Casey hiding money so she doesn't have to pay out what she makes? Isn't that illegal anyways? Hasn't he gotten himself in enough trouble for Casey? No one respects him. No one wants to pay him a dime either. He is reportedly having to move back to Miami and his house is in foreclosure.

I honestly think that Jose, never in a million years, thought that Casey would be completely aquitted. Casey was worth more to Jose in jail then she is free. If she had remained in prison, he could have easily wrote a book detailing his experience defending the undefendable. Now he is just as hated as she is... and the public is demanding that he not profit... just like the public demands that she not profit. It seems to me that the powers that be are really listening to us and will not reward what any of these people did during the tragic trial of a two-year-old murder victim.

I honestly believe that Jose is tired of dealing with Casey already. They could control her when she was in jail. Now that she is free... she controls them. She will not listen to them. She will do things her way and you will not tell her any different. Same old Casey.

I think Jose holds on because he holds out hope that Casey will become a a money train.....IMHO, THAT will be never....she is only a headache/stomachache now. She is a loose cannon now, starting to get stir crazy and doing things to take control of things....control of them by putting out these videos. Their release, is of her doing, I feel or at the least happy that they are out and getting noteriety. Free publicity for herself....testing the waters. I can't wait for the time when she is totally free of the lawyers that are protecting her from herself. How is this girl, who has nothing of value to give to this world, going to make herself famous? I think things are brewing and will soon bubble over. I personally can't wait for it.

The sad thing for Narcisstic Casey is that she doesn't realize that she is running headlong into a world that doesn't want her even if she tries to do something positive to redeem herself or spin stories to garner some sympathy. It will be unbelievably astonishing what will transpire. Nothing like we have ever seen before.

lemme repeat your quote that didnt follow my quote of you:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat I want more verification! if simms dumped her too (it is simms or sims? I never effing remember) what's UP? already?? I didnt think they'd all dump her on her whotsit for at least a year!

whose trailer will she live in if not YOURS, DS???? :floorlaugh:

----------------
I think I know of two people in Oland going oh no oh no oh no!!!:great: :great::great:

Just catching E!News from today...

They were reporting that both Jose and Sims have quit Casey's team. Apparently because she would not listen to any of their advice. It was reported that they both tried to get her into counseling and she refused and with the new videos released, Jose and Sims thinks they make her look even worse.

Said Jose had become more of a parental figure, but when he tried to guide her, she was like a stubborn teenager and he was done dealing with it.

That was it. FWIW. :)

Just catching E!News from today...

They were reporting that both Jose and Sims have quit Casey's team. Apparently because she would not listen to any of their advice. It was reported that they both tried to get her into counseling and she refused and with the new videos released, Jose and Sims thinks they make her look even worse.

Said Jose had become more of a parental figure, but when he tried to guide her, she was like a stubborn teenager and he was done dealing with it.

That was it. FWIW. :)

I'll bet that is all true. And what they left unsaid is the part where Baez and Simms have decided that the new videos are going to prevent them all from selling her to any of the MSM outlets now. Baez has been stalling for awhile, and saying that Casey is resting, healing and getting treatment so she can deal with her tragic past. But those skanky videos prove he was wrong about that, LOL

That candid photo of them all dancing around at the restaurant,after her accquittal shocked me so much I could not speak. They knew the same information we did (and more) about Casey, knew she killed Caylee and yet they dance.
To me that was the ultimate insult to Caylee. Like literally dancing on her grave. I have nothing but contempt for every one of them...

------------------
I wait for the day when Caylee will really smile down. It will come. :seeya:

What I found weird was the statement made by the reporter (don't recall who because I don't watch HLN, just saw it stated here on WS) that Jose Baez has "volunteered" to step down as Casey's attorney.

WTH does that mean? Or is that reporter just known for using odd wording?

As of today, only Dorothy Sims has filed a Notice of Termination with the court
but the week isn't over yet

Sims might have done this just as a formality. The case is over, only the appeal remains and she is not part of that. But maybe she gets notices of hearings and such as an attorney of record, and doesn't want to get those anymore.

I like to think she did it for other reasons though. Because Casey must be very difficult for anyone to deal with; eventually even those who have supported her have to throw in the towel to save their sanity.

I bet simms got scolded by the bar for playing mommy to FCA during the trial. LOL I WISH!

What I found weird was the statement made by the reporter (don't recall who because I don't watch HLN, just saw it stated here on WS) that Jose Baez has "volunteered" to step down as Casey's attorney.

That was Beth Karas I believe. I heard it earlier and thought the same thing.

Sims might have done this just as a formality. The case is over, only the appeal remains and she is not part of that. But maybe she gets notices of hearings and such as an attorney of record, and doesn't want to get those anymore.

I like to think she did it for other reasons though. Because Casey must be very difficult for anyone to deal with; eventually even those who have supported her have to throw in the towel to save their sanity.

Oh I agree..I think it was just a formality...
Sims service is not required for the Appeal..Mason and (IMO) Fryer will take that on

I don't know..
I'd say voluntarily stepping down is better than You're Fired LOL
Oh nooo now I have Donald Trump.."You're fired" in my head LOL

If he moved to Miami I guess that explains why someone noticed there were only 3 cases for him on Myorangeclerk.com. Sorry, I think it was LG or Aedrys asked me to tweet GR and ask him which I did but never got a reply. Til now. :lol:
Thanks, Strawberry. That was moi!! I appreciate you tweeting. oxoxox

If he moved to Miami I guess that explains why someone noticed there were only 3 cases for him on Myorangeclerk.com. Sorry, I think it was LG or Aedrys asked me to tweet GR and ask him which I did but never got a reply. Til now. :lol:

don't wish to rain on anyone's parade...LOL
Has anyone checked the Osceola county clerks office to see if Baez has any cases in Osceola?
His office is located in Osceola County

They've known all along what they were dealing with where Casey was concerned. Everyone one of them knew what a liar she was and still is! They choose to align themselves with her and I hope every single one of them has and will continue to suffer for what they have done. They defended a murderer and got her off scott-free. Whatever they get they certainly deserve. May their careers forever suffer due to their defense of a baby killer.
...and what they didn't realize was there was more money in it for them if she had been convicted. At this point, it's every man for themselves...that is if they even want to maintain their careers.

I think Caylee was completely forgotten in all of this and they 'thought' they were dancing on a few million $$$$'s and made for life.

They didn't get it that the world basically knew KC did it and sought justice for Caylee, that KC was toxic and would remain toxic. A child killer.

After the WINNING celebrations they now - finally - see the actual reality and that this is just dragging them down further and further.

As was stated, distancing themselves from KC will allow them to tell and sell their stories behind-the-scenes like JA. They see how JA did and how KC is preventing them from doing likewise.

They are dropping KC to seek their own recompense before it is too late.
I hope the public boycotts them the way they boycotted Casey. They don't deserve one penny...IMHO.

don't wish to rain on anyone's parade...LOL
Has anyone checked the Osceola county clerks office to see if Baez has any cases in Osceola?
His office is located in Osceola County
You can't check by attorney as far as I can tell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back