Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What AS is posting is nothing original though, or particularly intriguing.
She states her opinion very forcefully that Casey is guilty of murder.
I haven't seen any comment on her site that I haven't seen (and thought) on this site....

True ... maybe KC plans to confess and take the heat though since she can make so much more doing that than ever professing her innocence?

She can also hurt her family even more and yet is protected from prosecution.

I find it strange that other than the little blip on Geraldo the other night that there hasn't been much out of Baez. He did issue a statement that he was not related to RH, but I don't recall anything else. He won't confirm or deny that he is no longer part of FCA's defense team. Usually, his mug is all over the airwaves when things heat up.

True ... maybe KC plans to confess and take the heat though since she can make so much more doing that than ever professing her innocence?

Dunno about that...that would entail taking responsibility and we all know that's not her thing. SHE'S the victim, remember? lol

Anyway, they already know she did it; hence, the big cover up.

I find it strange that other than the little blip on Geraldo the other night that there hasn't been much out of Baez. He did issue a statement that he was not related to RH, but I don't recall anything else. He won't confirm or deny that he is no longer part of FCA's defense team. Usually, his mug is all over the airwaves when things heat up.

He did say when GR asked him if he was still "on the case" - "What case, she was found not guilty? - Mason is handling her appeals" IIRC

The best way to ensure that you are not buying a product of Casey Anthony's or anyone on her defense or anyone in her family is to simply buy books only written by those who were Pro-Caylee. If you see other books coming out and you are interested in them but do not want to accidentally contribute to the blood money, here is a simple list of what to do...

1) Go to Barnes and Nobles
2) Bring a notepad and pen to take notes (to post here of course)
3) Grab a coffee, tea, or any choice of beverage
4) Pick up book.
5) Read.
6) Put back on shelf
7) Leave Barnes and Nobles
8) Drive home
9) Open computer
10) Connect to Webslueths
11) Give us all the juicy details

You know, that is a scary thought. She really can say what she wants now. Maybe that's why DS and Baez are leaving. They realize that they never had control of her, and they can't stop her either. Once that video came out, they knew their moneymaking days were over. I bet they were hoping she got out of probation early. Too bad she didn't stay quiet until after she got off early, which probably won't happen now. They need to get away while the getting is good! Maybe there is some kind of confession video, not a real confession of course, but one where she tells a whole new tale of what happened to Caylee and she's going to try to pass it off as the real truth...

HI momshrink, thanks for stopping in.

I'm wondering about Casey's inference that George was molesting Caylee. Shouldn't it be reported if the mother of a child - a mother who reports she was sexually molested - reports to a physician that her offender is molesting her child?

It just seems so wrong to me that Casey is able to get away with all of this lying without any consequenses and ditto with her parents.

Worse than that----she implied that her father raped and killed her child. Wouldn't that be something that needed to be reported. What about other children that he might be in contact with?

You know, that is a scary thought. She really can say what she wants now. Maybe that's why DS and Baez are leaving. They realize that they never had control of her, and they can't stop her either. Once that video came out, they knew their moneymaking days were over. I bet they were hoping she got out of probation early. Too bad she didn't stay quiet until after she got off early, which probably won't happen now. They need to get away while the getting is good! Maybe there is some kind of confession video, not a real confession of course, but one where she tells a whole new tale of what happened to Caylee and she's going to try to pass it off as the real truth...

Does anyone remember the DCF report? Where Casey states that she doesn't care what LE is saying... that she DOES work at Universal? My theory is that she is going to completely stick with her Zenaida story. She's going to turn on Jose and say it is all his fault that she blamed George and Lee for these wild accusations. That he kept her cut off from her family and he brainwashed her into turning against her family. That he forced her to say Caylee drowned when in reality Caylee is probably still alive with Zenaida in Columbia or Venezuela or Mars or Venus.

She is that sick and twisted. Plus, George and Cindy have something Jose doesn't have right now. $500,000.00 that I am sure Casey feels she is entitled to.

5 minutes to Levi's show! Tricia's on tonight!

So ... KC spent 3 years in jail, in isolation when Caylee simply died in an accidental drowning on the promise from JB that it would make her an international celebrity and millions $$$$$$'s?

I don't think she planned on hiding out in a trailer for a year as the most hated and a pariah in ever mounting debt. Definitely notorious ... For dissection purposes.

She has only lasted 6 months and is going stir crazy.

How's that Bella Vita?

<modsnip>

Today's Enquirer, with Casey on the cover says that she has been 'living with a preacher and his family.'

Caution twitter rumor:
Has anyone else heard that Baez tried to withdraw but the 5th DCA would not allow him to?
Now, this makes no sense to me since Cheney Mason is handling it but according to the rumor, Baez was not allowed to because he is the attorney of record.

RUMOR RUMOR......

This rumor is bull. Baez can withdraw anytime he wants now. Nobody is gonna tell him otherwise.

Hold up!

This whole Twitter rumor stuff is stopping HERE. NOW.

Websleuths has ALWAYS...ALWAYS had a policy of promoting FACTS and discouraging rumors.

I watched what happened to the Video Release thread(s) and it developed into nothing but a rumorfest. This stuff is not going to infect every thread in this forum.

Feels a lot like a small team of propaganda news generators that are creating some hype that MSM are getting tired of, chasing their tails.

Propaganda is getting seeded and being taken more seriously because it is thought to be leaked.

The DT gamed the justice system using social networking and are using those same skills to game the media.

I'm not trying to be a spoil sport but think about what is being promoted.

We're just not going to participate in it here. They can use some other forum to promote their blogs and increase their Twitter followers. WS is not going to be a vehicle for them to do that though.

Locking while I sweep this thread clean.

When I reopen it, The ONLY tweets permitted will be MSM tweets. PERIOD.

I am NOT a happy camper. :aktion1:

I just spent the last 38 minutes removing over 100 posts that had NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread and at least 95% of those posts were discussing tweets from unknown sources. Ticked off in a major way here.

NO MORE TWEETS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN AN MSM REPORTER.

If anyone posts any anonymous tweets, including promoting discussion by paraphrasing anonymous tweets - the poster will get a TIME OUT. If that happens, don't quote and perpetuate the discussion unless you want a WS vacation too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back